"Three times elected PM couldn't build a hospital for treatment,": Usman Dar

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is the most dumbest thing. There are hospitals, but none of them can't treat what he has. Imran Khan can't build a university in Pakistan, where his own kids will come and study?

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is the most dumbest thing. There are hospitals, but none of them can't treat what he has. Imran Khan can't build a university in Pakistan, where his own kids will come and study?
Plus they are governing KPK for 6 years I’m sure they built a state of the art hospital like BRT bus

Hate_Nooras

And a few days ago, you were telling us, why he should not be going abroad and how angry you was at IK. You have been exposed like the cuunt you are. You were trying to pretend that you were angry at IK. Just watch the abuse I give you next time you post you piece of shiit.

Insaaf4Tyrain

And a few days ago, you were telling us, why he should not be going abroad and how angry you was at IK. You have been exposed like the cuunt you are. You were trying to pretend that you were angry at IK. Just watch the abuse I give you next time you post you piece of shiit.
I am stilling saying why is Imran khan giving NRO ?

Insaaf4Tyrain

Remember is time to say good bye to imrana zinai. And I love it when you have no arguments and get pissed

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
They have a hospital named after themselves, Sharif Medical City Hospital. Sad that they used tax payers money to name buildings and parks after themselves yet still won't get treated there.

Shazi ji

Haha you Cocaine khan lover ,,, go to Bani gala and play MURAD SAEED as ur shift has started

what about NETRO IN KPK

Hate_Nooras

Remember is time to say good bye to imrana zinai. And I love it when you have no arguments and get pissed
So I have no argument? You dumb cuunt! Who is begging to leave PK to get "treatment? Who didn't build the hospital that he could use. Thick haraami, they need better trolls than you.

Insaaf4Tyrain

So I have no argument? You dumb cuunt! Who is begging to leave PK to get "treatment? Who didn't build the hospital that he could use. Thick haraami, they need better trolls than you.
How come he can’t say No to Nawaz Sharif ? Who is stopping him ?