Three Guilty of Airline Bomb Plot

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
@contra:
Like i said earlier...What else can be expected from people who still believe that 9/11 was carried out by America and Mumbai carnage was a joint RAW-Mossad operation...???

1. Jesse Ventura---
Friend, this gentleman is giving his opinion and is being critical of the government. What he is saying about the "Black Box" etc. is something he has heard from another person who was working on the WTC site.
This is his opinion. What are you trying to prove? There have been many reports claiming that 9/11 was an inside job, and these have been refuted. Also, Khalid Sheikh Mohammad, the master mind behind 9/11 has been apprehended.
You are free to believe in conspiracy theories.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol ... tml?page=1

Probably you didnt notice that I said that I dont know whether US was involved or not. I was simply counter arguing your claim that only Pakistanis believe that 9/11 was fishy. Jesse Ventura is an ex-governor of Minnesota, USA. If he can raise his voice about 9/11 then why cant Pakistanis. Perhaps its your preconceived notion about Pakistanis that helped you to conclude that we all believe that US planned 9/11. I guess you are leading the conspiracy theory that all the Pakistanis think that 9/11 was conducted by USA?

Black box is not the only issue Mr. Ventura raises about 9/11. He and many other Amercians have raised issues about the 9/11 commission reports and its findings and conclusions. Just do a search on Jesse and 9/11. You will know what I am talking about.

Khalid Sheikh has been arrested but not convicted yet. It is possible that he may get convicted. However, it should be noted that it is a documented fact that the methods that were used to interrogate him included waterboarding and the threat to torture his family. Under such threats, even you would say whatever you are asked to say.

I am sorry but American agencies dont have a great track record. They provided false information to convince the world regarding WMD in Iraq, overthrown an elected prime minister of Iran through false information and also have lied in the 70s and 80s about their involvement in the Afghan-Russian war. They have to win the trust of the people of the world.

2. bhai, your own Interior Advisor, Mr. Rehman Malik has accepted on TV that the Mumbai attacks were planned in Pakistan, that the people who carried out the attack were Pakistanis and they were trained in Pakistan.

Your channel Geo TV, in its investigative report, showed the house where the group stayed and the neighbours confirmed it.
Ajmal Kasab's house was also shown by the news channels. What tricks your government played is for all to see.

Show me where Rehman Malik said that Hafiz Saeed was involved. I think that you are confusing the issue. No one is claiming that Pakistanis were not involved. The issue is the ridiculous expectation of the Indian government to prosecute Hafiz without any credible evidence.
Actually, Ill go as far as saying that people from other counties, including India, were also involved. I also believe that there were more than 10 terrorists involved. India is saying only 10 because it wants to hide the involvement of its own citizens. There are audio clips of terrorists claiming that they were Indians and the numbers that they gave to the media regarding the number of their partners that conducted the crime along with them did not add up to ten.

3. Indian Home minister---
What he is reading, are good leads and this is something your investigative agencies should definitely look at. Like the house shown by Geo TV, it did provide some important information etc.

You can definitely check whether what is being said, is it true or not or is there a possibility that something like this had happened.
Atleast we would go to the above mentioned places, try and investigate further...

What makes you think that the Pakistani government did not take the actions you have mentioned above? Hafiz Saeed was under house arrest from Dec 2008 to June 2008. The Indian Dossier was already reviewed and necessary steps were taken. It was only after the Indian leads were found to be ineffective he had to be released. You cant hold a citizen under house arrest without credible evidence.

I think if India had started to share its gathered evidence with Pakistan right away we would have been in a different state right now. A lot of time was lost because of Indias less than reasonable and emotional behavior.

BTW, I would also like to point out one fact in Paksitani authorities behavior in relative terms to India. Without any credible evidence Pakistani government puts Hafiz Saeed under house arrest for almost 6 months. On the other hand, Varun Gandhi gets jailed for only 2 weeks, although there were video tapes for and witnesses for his anti-muslim remarks. He made these remarks n country which has a very bloody history of communal violence. Apparently, his partial communal approach was highly appreciated by pro hinduvta masses because he was elected in the subsequent elections.
This is the difference between Pakistan and India. We keep people in jail for 6 months without any credible evidence, while you guys let go people after 2 weeks, although undeniable evidence exists.

PS Forgot to mention Mohdi and his accomplices. There are credible evidences of their involvement in Gujarat massacre. How many people have you guys arrested for that incident? For how many days?