Thread merger

khalilqureshi

Senator (1k+ posts)
I just posted a thread and admin took no time to merge it without any real reason. I have sent them email which I am reproducing here without comments.

Hi,

Do you have some BIMARI. I am sorry to use these words but you have compelled me. This is 4th thread which you have merged with another thread without any reason. Do you apply your mind or just got the instructions that no matter what when ever Khalil post any thread merge it to another thread without any rational.

Learn some manners and understand the difference between message of two different threads.

But it looks you have eyes and you don't see, you have ears and you don't listen and you have brain but you don't use it.

No regards
Khalil Qureshi

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeh to wohi baat huwi website unki, forum unka, members kuchh bhi post karein kiya farq parta hai, jaisay establishment mafia ki. Mulk mafia ka, ab Imran kuchh bhi karay, awam kuchh bhi chhahain kita farq parta hai

Shan ALi AK 27

Yeh to wohi baat huwi website unki, forum unka, members kuchh bhi post karein kiya farq parta hai, jaisay establishment mafia ki. Mulk mafia ka, ab Imran kuchh bhi karay, awam kuchh bhi chhahain kita farq parta hai
عوام اگر کھسی ہو تو فرق نہیں پڑتا لیکن عوام اگر
غیرتمند ہو تو بہوت فرق پڑتا ہے

concern_paki

عوام اگر کھسی ہو تو فرق نہیں پڑتا لیکن عوام اگر
غیرتمند ہو تو بہوت فرق پڑتا ہے
AWAM AGAR GHAIRATMAND HOTI TO NAWAZ AUR ZARDARI JAISAY LOG HUM PAR 40 SAAL SAY AZAAB BAN KAR NAZIL NA HUWE HOTAY

Allah rakhi

Voter (50+ posts)
I just posted a thread and admin took no time to merge it without any real reason. I have sent them email which I am reproducing here without comments.

Hi,

Do you have some BIMARI. I am sorry to use these words but you have compelled me. This is 4th thread which you have merged with another thread without any reason. Do you apply your mind or just got the instructions that no matter what when ever Khalil post any thread merge it to another thread without any rational.

Learn some manners and understand the difference between message of two different threads.

But it looks you have eyes and you don't see, you have ears and you don't listen and you have brain but you don't use it.

No regards
Khalil Qureshi
It sounds like serious issue but your email is so unprofessional and funny. It did not feel like you meant to raise your concern but more like fighting with phupho

khalilqureshi

Senator (1k+ posts)
It sounds like serious issue but your email is so unprofessional and funny. It did not feel like you meant to raise your concern but more like fighting with phupho
Thank you for commenting,

As I mentioned 4 threads. Actually it was 4 consecutive threads and every time they merged, I told them at least I know why it has been merged to a thread whose message is different and they didn't bother to reply.

This led me to resort to act like PHUPHO.
Please take this as serious as it should be.

Regards

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Thank you for commenting,

As I mentioned 4 threads. Actually it was 4 consecutive threads and every time they merged, I told them at least I know why it has been merged to a thread whose message is different and they didn't bother to reply.

This led me to resort to act like PHUPHO.
Please take this as serious as it should be.

Regards
Well maybe what you are posting has already been posted and deserved to be merged, ever thought of that?

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
O bhai, servers have limited storage after all. The amount of content produced here and the innumerable threads that are created cannot be given a separate url, so they merge the threads. But you are quite right about the different nature of threads. I think the thread merging policy should be appropriate and acceptable to all. And the merging should be started after at least six hours after creation of the thread.

Mujahid Ali Awan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its already hard to keep up
If everyone starts creating threads on the same topic, it will become a mess.
I appreciate mods keeping the forum clean