Thr cruel times of Zia-ul-Haq

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ملک بدر و دربدر "جمہوری یک" کے دور میں ہوا اور ظالم ضیاء ٹہرا

Kavalier

ملک بدر و دربدر "جمہوری یک" کے دور میں ہوا اور ظالم ضیاء ٹہرا

Zia was the worst possible thing happened to Pakistan in its 73 years.... Yeah jo aaj hum Pakistan ki yeah halat dekh rehay hayn, yeah sab Zia ki hi zulmat ka asar hay....

Kavalier

Zulmat-ko-Zia-Habib-Jalib-1.gif

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
ضیاء یق کا ناقابل تلافی جرم ایک بیغرت لعنتی دلے ہاراں والے کنجر کا امرتسری بھڑوون کا غلیظ نیچ گھٹیا ذلیل اور چور فراڈ ی جھوٹے لٹیرا حرامی خاندان اس قوم پر لوٹ مار کے واسطے مسلط کیا

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
The cruel time for Pakistan was between 3 times PPP coming to power and did squat.
The 3 times Pml N came to power did squat + corruption + ruppee rate devalue to 160 to $.
Zia Ul Haq & Musarraf were the best things happened to Pakistan.
This idiot and all idiots with this post are failing to see the benefits of stability + economy.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The cruel time for Pakistan was between 3 times PPP coming to power and did squat.
The 3 times Pml N came to power did squat + corruption + ruppee rate devalue to 160 to $.
This idiot and all idiots with this post are failing to see the benefits of stability + economy.
And where do you think these PPP and PML came from? These are gifts given to us by your favourite dictators

Kavalier

And who was reponsible for giving us such leadership and corrupting all authority and power ?? Don't be biased and try to see the reality.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
And where do you think these PPP and PML came from? These are gifts given to us by your favourite dictators
Look my argument for whole thread topic is
WHEN a population FAILS to see the benefits of nation yet only sees lavish dinners to Party jalsa's - that is called corruption totally.
But as far as gifts given to us by our dictators - now this is to do with incapable populations againt to elect a well rounded educated PM in first place where we have pools of leaders like Bhuttos or Nawaz who don't know a thing about leadership roles.

Kavalier

ضیاء یق کا ناقابل تلافی جرم ایک بیغرت لعنتی دلے ہاراں والے کنجر کا امرتسری بھڑوون کا غلیظ نیچ گھٹیا ذلیل اور چور فراڈ ی جھوٹے لٹیرا حرامی خاندان اس قوم پر لوٹ مار کے واسطے مسلط کیا

Yeah tou uskay bohat saray kaarnamo mayn say aik tha, lakin jo usna munafqat aur extremism iss qoum mayn bhaara, uss say bara koi jurm nhi ho sakta...

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
And who was reponsible for giving us such leadership and corrupting all authority and power ?? Don't be biased and try to see the reality.
You're asking SAME question in thread post #9 ask something different I will answer.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
We were Fkd by Jamhoriat not Dictators
If Pakistan gets " Jamhoriat"
than Pakistan will break up less than 24 hours into many segments.
Just look at India they need RSS anti Pakistan propuganda to killings of muslims just to survive keeping into 1 whole country these days ???????

Kavalier

You're asking SAME question in thread post #9 ask something different I will answer.

Yes the comments were posted in same time, so I did not see the question in post 9.

All I am saying is that this country could have been in a much better state, had it been ruled by civilians with democracy. How can a single dictator be jack of trades and the decision maker for a nation of 200 Million? Also these dictators brought such intolerance and extremism in Pakistan which is not going to end at least in our life times.

lastly, these puppets are always playing in the hands of their masters, just to legitimize their illegitimate dictatorship. To be honest, I always think, why before every regional war, marshal law is imposed in Pakistan? Ever thought about that??

WatanDost

Konsi jamhooriyat?? Janab yahan kabhi bhi jamhooriyat nhi rehi aur jo jamhooriyat k naam pay drama 90's mayn hota raha hay, wo Zia ka hi tasulsul tha...

Chalain AASAAN kar lain kai JO LOOT MAAR Jamhoriat main hoi woh Wardi main na hoi

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes the comments were posted in same time, so I did not see the question in post 9.

All I am saying is that this country could have been in a much better state, had it been ruled by civilians with democracy. How can a single dictator be jack of trades and the decision maker for a nation of 200 Million? Also these dictators brought such intolerance and extremism in Pakistan which is not going to end at least in our life times.

lastly, these puppets are always playing in the hands of their masters, just to legitimize their illegitimate dictatorship. To be honest, I always think, why before every regional war, marshal law is imposed in Pakistan? Ever thought about that??
I agree to certain extent being "Jack of All trades" is not upto 1 man. There were some mistakes made under Zia Ul Haq but I feel bigger mistakes are made under civilian rule. But a country like 200 million people needs a 3 men to control the nation at any given time.