Thousands of Kashmiris Poured into the Streets, Shouting, We Want Freedom!

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
9bf4783ebfef7bec5450fd1bbf9048ae.jpg

SRINAGAR: Thousands of demonstrators on Wednesday staged noisy anti-India protests in revolt-hit Kashmir after prayers to mark the end of the Muslim fasting month of Ramazan.

Thousands of Muslims poured into the streets, shouting, “We want freedom!” and “Allah is great,” after offering Eid prayers in the northern town of Sopore, about an hour’s drive from Srinagar.

The protests were led by separatist Syed Ali Geelani following prayers for the Muslim Eidul Fitr festival. Geelani addressed a huge gathering in Sopore’s main square, urging India to end its “occupation of Kashmir”. “People of India are our brothers. We have no animosity towards them. We only urge India to end its occupation of Kashmir,” Geelani said, as mainly young Kashmiri men chanted: “Go India, go back!”

http://www.dawn.com/2011/08/31/eid-prayers-turn-into-protests-in-kashmir.html

garry317

Banned
(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)

pakiforce

Citizen
mr garry inidicating that he is deff when it comes to human rights especially when indian are violating and when these laws violated by others they jump into it to pretend that they really care.....bullshitt one thing is sure the time has come and you will find no place to hide i promise you guys. so get ready for that

Wadaich

mr garry inidicating that he is deff when it comes to human rights especially when indian are violating and when these laws violated by others they jump into it to pretend that they really care.....bullshitt one thing is sure the time has come and you will find no place to hide i promise you guys. so get ready for that
They are not only shameless morons but sadist as well.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Don't get worried it is two nation theory.... ... ... .... .... Speaking out loudly. Let your Master get out of Afghanistan..... ..... ..... then Kashmiri liberation is in the making....(serious)
Didn't you try this in 1989?

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
(yapping) karne ke liye bahut topics hain pehle. Afghanistan se nikloge tab tak tumhari halat kya hogi yeh Khuda hee janta hai. Afghans want to keep USA in afghanistan for another 10 years atleast. Best of luck with afpak. Jab farigh ho jao tab dekhenge.

garry317

Banned
Don't get worried it is two nation theory.... ... ... .... .... Speaking out loudly. Let your Master get out of Afghanistan..... ..... ..... then Kashmiri liberation is in the making....(serious)

i will reply u all in one post.
1)Two nation theory will destroy you till core coz it will never let those who are in minorities especially non muslims to live freely and they will never be so called proud pakistanis.
2)REgarding to withdrawal of Usa fron a-stan,Usa will never go,so get ready to pissed till decade more under drone attacks.They never came for withdrawal.

-they supplied you weapons from 47.
--they supplied you money from 47.
--still giving all this stuff
--they helped you in fighting with USSR then tell me for whom they are masters??
--india never begged from them.

and when america was not here,still we managed your terrorist and killed them ..so it doesnot matter if they stay or not.kashmir is the integral part of india and will remain as.and i will prefer to kill those double standard ISI sponsored loonies but fortunately they are allowed to shout.
when ever any terrorist come and kill locals,they remain silent,dont bark.Let them to take money for stone throwing and we will continue to do our job.

dont teach human rights when you self kill innocent baluch people.
their bodies are found hanging with trees.So where your human right goes at that time and it is dont by ur agencies and army.so keep ur mouth silent.

Humi

For those who think America is going to last another 10 years in Afghanistan, you are delusional...Ten years in Afghanistan, billions spent in that war and what have they achieved? Sure they have killed Osama bin laden but Al-qaeda is still there and now the american media is admitting that al-qaeda has expanded to different countries...Taliban are getting stronger..just look at the recent casualties of nato soldiers in afghanistan..Nato pays Taliban so they dont attack their NATO tankers from the high mountains and caves...There are interviews available of senior American army officials admitting they are losing this war in Afghanistan...Yes, many people in Afgnaistan did not like Taliban and considered America their saviors but people are sick of it now..they are sick of their civilians dying in this useless war..and the enemy of my enemy is my friend is what the youth who has seen 10 years of war is experiencing now and most of the youth is quite anti-american and having softer feelings for taliban..Karzai is not the leader of Afghan people..he doesnt have much influence outside kabul...if his bro can get killed right under the nose of Afghan and NATO officials, he is not gonna survive very long as the president after Nato leaves..and NATO will leave...People said there is no way Soviet Union will break...its too strong but the Afghans held on until Soviet union's economy collapsed..America might have bought a few months after raising its debt ceiling, but every smart economist who isnt the government's puppet is saying its collapse is inevitable..not only America's but most of Nato countries' economies are collapsing..its going to meet the same end that the soviet union met..

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Eid mubarak to kashmiri brothers. We all know you will always be part of us. So stop throwing stones and start working towards making Kashmir prosperous. All this is the result of bungled partition, now we will have to live with it. We have no other workable alternative.

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
May Allah reward the people of Kashmir for their efforts..
Allah cares about kashmiris therefore he wants them to remain with India, otherwise 60 odd years are long enough for God to give freedom to kashmiris. I have no option other than to think Allah is on Indian side on this issue.

Unicorn

Banned
Eid mubarak to kashmiri brothers. We all know you will always be part of us. So stop throwing stones and start working towards making Kashmir prosperous. All this is the result of bungled partition, now we will have to live with it. We have no other workable alternative.

And to add further " if you can't do that than we will glad to give you a one way travel document and wish you well. Kashmir belongs to India."

Humi

Allah cares about kashmiris therefore he wants them to remain with India, otherwise 60 odd years are long enough for God to give freedom to kashmiris. I have no option other than to think Allah is on Indian side on this issue.

that's a very week argument...sikhs, muslims and hindus of india were under british rule for over a century..does that mean god did't care about the people of india or that it was better to live under british rule?

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
in November..hardly 10 terrorist in mumbai..for 3 days...u cant take care of 10 terrorists...that is funny thing what u are saying..where was ur army then..or intelligence..when these young little terrorists raped mumabi
i will reply u all in one post.
1)Two nation theory will destroy you till core coz it will never let those who are in minorities especially non muslims to live freely and they will never be so called proud pakistanis.
2)REgarding to withdrawal of Usa fron a-stan,Usa will never go,so get ready to pissed till decade more under drone attacks.They never came for withdrawal.

-they supplied you weapons from 47.
--they supplied you money from 47.
--still giving all this stuff
--they helped you in fighting with USSR then tell me for whom they are masters??
--india never begged from them.

and when america was not here,still we managed your terrorist and killed them ..so it doesnot matter if they stay or not.kashmir is the integral part of india and will remain as.and i will prefer to kill those double standard ISI sponsored loonies but fortunately they are allowed to shout.
when ever any terrorist come and kill locals,they remain silent,dont bark.Let them to take money for stone throwing and we will continue to do our job.

dont teach human rights when you self kill innocent baluch people.
their bodies are found hanging with trees.So where your human right goes at that time and it is dont by ur agencies and army.so keep ur mouth silent.

garry317

Banned
in November..hardly 10 terrorist in mumbai..for 3 days...u cant take care of 10 terrorists...that is funny thing what u are saying..where was ur army then..or intelligence..when these young little terrorists raped mumabi

1)In mehran attack..two three boys destroyed ur planes and killed 15 men[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]and ran away
2)In lahore attack,few men attacked lankan team ,where was ur security.[hilar][hilar]
3)Ur GHQ was attacked ,killed army men,where was ur ghazwaye hind[hilar][hilar][hilar]

in mumbai attacks,all terrorist killed instead of one,with shame all over world with label of terrorist state on name of paksitan[hilar][hilar][hilar]

more in list,if u want

Last edited:

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
that's a very week argument...sikhs, muslims and hindus of india were under british rule for over a century..does that mean god did't care about the people of india or that it was better to live under british rule?
You have to deserve freedom to get freedom. If few hundred thousands British mangaed to rule over India for a century then I personally feel that Indians at that time didn't deserve freedom. However because of British, Indians got a great and diverse country. Otherwise we would still be fighting among ourself. However occupation of India by British was a shameful part of our shared history.

Humi

You have to deserve freedom to get freedom. If few hundred thousands British mangaed to rule over India for a century then I personally feel that Indians at that time didn't deserve freedom. However because of British, Indians got a great and diverse country. Otherwise we would still be fighting among ourself. However occupation of India by British was a shameful part of our shared history.

so it took indians over a century to deserve freedom...hmm, maybe same is true for kashmiris as well..