Thought provoking video. Why only Muslims or Muslims countries are in War

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
i have learned enough, not gonna learn someone with no life posting 20lk post on a internet blog. i read books instead sitting my ass off on internet. and i suggest you do the same instead of wasting your time here. take care.
Oh you mean go off an play some PUBG like you millennials do? lol

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dude! Why are you always so angry! lol Relax man you'll pop a vein or something. And really you should be the last one making such comments, you are the one who lives in Europe not me!
I am not the least bit angry! but I can spot the rainbow people. Because I was on their bandwagon for a long time.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I am not the least bit angry! but I can spot the rainbow people. Because I was on their bandwagon for a long time.
Well you do "look" angry all the time, with your coarse tone and always huge fonts. Trying writing normally like the rest of us sane people for a change ?

Pathfinder

Well you do "look" angry all the time, with your coarse tone and always huge fonts. Trying writing normally like the rest of us sane people for a change ?
The large writing is because my monitor is 34" monitor and smaller writing like the standard size is too small. its not because of anger. as for coarse language well that Is reserved for siasat.pk battling with its shoddy moderators and tooi wal. but its no excuse. ? ? ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The large writing is because my monitor is 34" monitor and smaller writing like the standard size is too small. its not because of anger. as for coarse language well that Is reserved for siasat.pk battling with its shoddy moderators and tooi wal. but its no excuse. ? ? ?
If you are using chrome Ctrl + + key to zoom page. I use a 24" monitor and am zoomed at 175% on this page. This way I don't have use gorilla sized fonts or squint to read normal sized pages

Imranpak

Ultimately it is a punishment from Allah. Muslim countries never help each other in any crises other then the standard comments and criticisms. Muslim leadership is to weak to defend their people and has sold out to the west who pays them handsomely to do their bidding. Many if not most Muslim's are openly involved in Unislamic activities from the Bollywood Khan's to Pak's drama artists, just take a look at what culture the Turks, Moroccans and Arabs follow today. Allah's punishment is always collective coming to an entire people. Muslim's killing each other will only encourage disbelievers to do the same. Drinking, gambling, womanising and clubbing are openly condoned in most Muslim countries now as a means of modern living. Just look at the Saudi's who are allowing half naked American ladies to model in Madinah. We ourselves have invited the anger of Allah

redsalute

Voter (50+ posts)
Truth is bitter,If Islam is not keeping us backward then who is keeping us backward.Muslims gave Fatwas against scietists.WE used Islam against democracy thats why not a single Muslim country has true democracy.Taliban closed schools in Taliban held areas.

till jahil mullas will remain leader of muslims there wont be any improvement .muslims will be lagging behind .

Last edited: