This system is absolutely crashing!

Dawood Hassan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Premium Member
After Faiz Isa's decision. I truly believe this rotten system will never allow Khan to work.

There is no other way but we have to come up with a new system.

Bureaucracy doesn't let him make basic decisions who is still loyal to sharifs. Sharifs ar stille fully entrenched in the system. Just look at the decisions of Lahore High court, it will boggle your mind.

Did you really think it would be an easy ride KHan?

We need a presidential system with absolute powers if we want to fix this illiterate society who morally has completely collapsed. In what other country would you have people supporting a convicted criminal? where people don't consider corruption a bad thing but an every day normal thing.

How can this system be brought about? I don't know. We just have to keep fighting the good fight.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1387150026657476612

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
‏نواز شریف باہر
شہباز شریف رہا
مریم نواز رہا
حمزہ رہا
زرداری رہا
ڈاکٹر عاصم رہا
شرجیل میمن رہا
فواد حسن فواد رہا
احد چیمہ رہا
رانا ثناءاللہ رہا
احسن اقبال رہا
فائز عیسی باعزت بری

اب سارا احتساب جانگیر ترین کا ہوگا.

ChulBul

Senator (1k+ posts)
After Faiz Isa's decision. I truly believe this rotten system will never allow Khan to work.

Bureaucracy doesn't let him make basic decisions who is still loyal to sharifs. Sharifs ar stille fully entrenched in the system. Just look at the decisions of Lahore High court, it will boggle your mind.

We need a presidential system with absolute powers if we want to fix this illiterate society who morally has completely collapsed. In what other country would you have people supporting a convicted criminal? where people don't consider corruption a bad thing but an every day normal thing.

How can this system be brought about? I don't know. We just have to keep fighting the good fight.

It's crashed when a 50 rupees stamp was used and supreme court was busy dealing with trouth.

Dr Adam

I think Khan has to learn from Erdogan and Putin as to how could they succeed in changing their systems against all odds..... especially President Erdogan who faced the well entrenched security apparatus and the accomplice judiciary.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This decision regarding KFI is no doubt painful, disheartening, devoid of justice based on "He is a bastard, but he is our bastard" yet I have hope because when Allah closes one door He opens many more. KFI and his abettors think they have played a good hand and beat the system but I truly believe they have only dug a bigger hole for themselves.
As long as the good people will stand up to be heard Allah will hear no shakk.
"Inna ma al usri yusra"
Let's just keep doing what we need to do.

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
this system is already dead and you pti-iers are the zombies of this system like nooners and peeplis you are the part of this filthy shit to hell this demonocrazy

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
This system was crushed when Niazi was selected as Dummy PM. When a election was stolen and Niazi with thin majority was put into power. Puppet Niazi is used and now misused by his masters. These are the reasons that's why system is crushed.
You blind supporters are the most responsible people of this crushed system.
Don't blame others, just analyse yourself.
Hope this explanation will satisfy your rotten thoughts.

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
‏نواز شریف باہر
شہباز شریف رہا
مریم نواز رہا
حمزہ رہا
زرداری رہا
ڈاکٹر عاصم رہا
شرجیل میمن رہا
فواد حسن فواد رہا
احد چیمہ رہا
رانا ثناءاللہ رہا
احسن اقبال رہا
فائز عیسی باعزت بری

اب سارا احتساب جانگیر ترین کا ہوگا.
کھوتے انہی ججز نے نیازی جیسے خبیث کو بھی صادق و آمین قرار دیا تھا۔ الو کے پٹھے وہ فیصلہ بھی غلط تھا۔ اس وقت تو تم مٹھائی کھا رہے تھے ناں۔
اب رو رہے ہو
رونا تمہاری قسمت میں نیازی

ChulBul

Senator (1k+ posts)
کھوتے انہی ججز نے نیازی جیسے خبیث کو بھی صادق و آمین قرار دیا تھا۔ الو کے پٹھے وہ فیصلہ بھی غلط تھا۔ اس وقت تو تم مٹھائی کھا رہے تھے ناں۔
اب رو رہے ہو
رونا تمہاری قسمت میں نیازی
Raja Saab, DUR FHITY MUU ?️

ChulBul

Senator (1k+ posts)
This system was crushed when Niazi was selected as Dummy PM. When a election was stolen and Niazi with thin majority was put into power. Puppet Niazi is used and now misused by his masters. These are the reasons that's why system is crushed.
You blind supporters are the most responsible people of this crushed system.
Don't blame others, just analyse yourself.
Hope this explanation will satisfy your rotten thoughts.
Quote "MERI LONDON TU KIA PAKISTAN MEIN KOI PROPERTY NAHI HAI PATA NAHI KAHAN KAHAN SE NIKAL KE LE ATE HEEN"
Almasoor Patwari on ki Maa.

Abidd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think Khan has to learn from Erdogan and Putin as to how could they succeed in changing their systems against all odds..... especially President Erdogan who faced the well entrenched security apparatus and the accomplice judiciary.
لیکن کیا وہ دونوں صدر نہیں تھے ؟

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
Unfortunately Khan doesn’t believe in learning from other’s mistakes or success stories.
Rather he believe in leaning from his own failures.

as far as I know IK, he will continue as he is doing and when he fails in next elections, then only he will be ready to learn from it.

most of the time when he learns, it’s already to late, but at the same time he is also Damn Lucky.

Dr Adam

Unfortunately Khan doesn’t believe in learning from other’s mistakes or success stories.
Rather he believe in leaning from his own failures.

as far as I know IK, he will continue as he is doing and when he fails in next elections, then only he will be ready to learn from it.

most of the time when he learns, it’s already to late, but at the same time he is also Damn Lucky.
Yes that is him.