This is why Trump hated a private company from China Lijian Zhao

Siasi Jasoos

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How do you know he is using an iphone?

If you are using Twitter mobile app then you can see below in every tweet

5aj5Xo6.png

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Im not using tiwtter, so cant see, but that is awkward.
In any case, iphones are also made in China, so technically its a win win for them.
Thats a completely different point. I think Huwawei was trying to build a market with backdoors in it, which probably all US companies are doing anyways. They are reliant on US for market and OS support. I don't think they will manage to sell their products abroad without Android.

mhafeez

گوگل نے بہت بڑی غلطی کی ہے ، گوگل کا پہلے کوئی مدمقابل نہیں تھا لیکن اب اس نے ایک مدمقابل پیدا کرلیا ہے ، چائنہ خاموش نہیں رہے گا وہ گوگل سے زیادہ بڑا اور بہتر سرچ انجن بنائے گا ، گوگل نیا ایم ایس این یا یاہو بن جائے گا

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Thats a completely different point. I think Huwawei was trying to build a market with backdoors in it, which probably all US companies are doing anyways. They are reliant on US for market and OS support. I don't think they will manage to sell their products abroad without Android.

Actually, Trump is overselling the US. Its a matter of time before reality hits him.

China is a huge producer of goods...but at the same time, with a population of 1.4 billion, it is also a huge buyer. That is why they are able to 'fight' with the US tit for tat in this tariff war. Huawei will survive.

jani1

چائنہ کا فیس بک الگ۔۔ان کا وٹس ایپ الگ۔۔ان کا یوٹیوب الگ۔۔۔ان کا علی بابا دنیا میں بہت آگے۔۔۔ اور نہ جانے کیا کیا۔۔ان کا اپنا گوگل بھی ہے ۔۔جسے اب وہ بہت آگے لے جائیں گے۔۔
پھر ٹرمپ روتا رہے۔۔۔
http://blog.tutorming.com/business/chinese-social-media-sitesWeChat (微信; Wēixìn) WeChat,(whatsapp) a mobile app, swept up the pool of potential users of Facebook, developing into what is possibly the biggest hub for communication in China. ...
  • RenRen (人人; rén rén) = facebook
  • Weibo (微博; Wēibó) = twitter
  • Youku Tudou (优酷土豆; Yōukù tǔdòu) = youtube
  • DianPing (大众点评; dà zhòng diǎn píng) ...
  • DouBan (豆瓣; dòu bàn)
  • wechat = whatsapp

Last edited:

jani1

امریکہ جیسے اژدھے کا اب پوری دنیا کو خاص طور پر ایشائی ممالک کو مل کر مقابلہ کرنا ہوگا۔

FreeCountry

MPA (400+ posts)
There is no private company in China. All billionaires are made with the help of Beijing. That is why their awaam is still poor. Per capita income is only $9000 and most of its share is held by top billionaires.

Still what American did to Huawei is unjustified. American should compete with Huawei in open market. American Enginners and scientists should rather make better product to defeat China.