This is the difference between New Zealand's PM and Pakistan's PM

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Indeed, totally agree with you here, we are all going to die so lets help make this world a better place. Nowhere have I claimed that IK should not go n visit to show support, I think he should totally go -- yet I fear the forces at play will turn this into a sectarian issue which might explode due to the illiterate idiots who carry out heinous acts further exacerbating the issue. I do apologize for indeed I did not intend to hurt your feelings as a muslim yet I notice people criticizing left, right and center and NONE ever has a solution to offer which is the most annoying thing...
Thank you for the explanation.
My friend, it is the damand of the loved ones of the martyrs to see Imran Khan for assurance. Do you remember same thing happened to them last year and they refused to bury their loved ones bodies. Then Army Chief General Bajwa visited them to support and then they buried their bodies. They want assurance, that's all. Should we not support their demand ? That's all I did.

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
Thank you for the explanation.
My friend, it is the damand of the loved ones of the martyrs to see Imran Khan for assurance. Do you remember same thing happened to them last year and they refused to bury their loved ones bodies. Then Army Chief General Bajwa visited them to support and then they buried their bodies. They want assurance, that's all. Should we not support their demand ? That's all I did.
Agreed dude, I agree IK should definitely visit -- yet to semi-quote what Mufti Menk from one of his lectures about the time when a Sahabi RA executed a man who just before the execution, said the shahadah and yet the Sahabi executed the dude. When Prophet SAW found out, he was visibly upset with the Sahabi who when told Muhammad SAW that its obvious he said the kalimah just to save his neck to which the Prophet SAW responded with Why did you not cut out his heart whether he did this sincerely or not ------ Moral being, these journalists keep spreading venom/negativity even though they don't necessarily know if IK indeed intends to go or not! No point in spewing negativity!

bhaibarood

He is going there on 18th, but he should have gone there sooner.
pehley kiyon nahi gaya ?kia paoon main mehndi lagee thee?
Jacinda kis tarah galey lag ke mili thee
aur yeh tang pe tang daley Badshah salamat bethey hain!
He is such a showbaz I never imagine it.
Zero empathy shown

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
pehley kiyon nahi gaya ?kia paoon main mehndi lagee thee?
Jacinda kis tarah galey lag ke mili thee
aur yeh tang pe tang daley Badshah salamat bethey hain!
He is such a showbaz I never imagine it.
Zero empathy shown

Now you have started talking non sense. I think you are getting blackouts sitting on this forum non-stop for many weeks now.

bhaibarood

Now you have started talking non sense. I think you are getting blackouts sitting on this forum non-stop for many weeks now.
sahi baat ki tu mirchain lagee ?
thanks for listening though!
soocho agar tumharey ghar walon ke saath hota jo sahiwal walon ke saath howa!

tum ne kia yahi jawab dena tha?
check my efforts to raise the issue here on forum, becasuse I care for sahiwal kids whose parents are killed infront of thier own eyes.
https://www.siasat.pk/forums/thread...r-the-sahiwal-massacre-proof-in-video.671730/
https://www.siasat.pk/forums/threads/ctd-even-denies-firing-at-car-in-sahiwal-massacre-case.673112/

GreenMaple

sahi baat ki tu mirchain lagee ?
thanks for listening though!
soocho agar tumharey ghar walon ke saath hota jo sahiwal walon ke saath howa!

tum ne kia yahi jawab dena tha?
Then have him executed for this cardinal sin if that's what you want.

bhaibarood

Then have him executed for this cardinal sin if that's what you want.
nooo What I want is jacinda like response!
why cant we have PM or president like her?
why our leaders lack empathy ? Muslims hum hain aur Jacinda acted like one, Sorry to say khan is shodaa I thought same about NS but khan is also lesser degree shoddaa

GreenMaple

nooo What I want is jacinda like response!
why cant we have PM or president like her?
why our leaders lack empathy ? Muslims hum hain aur Jacinda acted like one, Sorry to say khan is shodaa I thought same about NS but khan is also lesser degree shoddaa
Then exchange Jacinda for him.
BTW the whole nation is shodi, so leader won't be any different.

Diesel

And there is another one payed to support Imran Khan no matter what.
How much do you really get to sell yourself and to hurl abuse ? I really want to know.
jis ka koyi zamir na ho wo har jaga n har qeemat par bik jata ha. bazamir ko koyi nhi khareed sakta.. har aik nay apni apni qeemat lagayi ha idr biknay ke liye.

bhaibarood

Then exchange Jacinda for him.
BTW the whole nation is shodi, so leader won't be any different.
1000 khan bhi dein doon tu aik Jacinda jasee nahi milsakti , yeh qoom hi bad qismat hai shayad, jo milaa shodaa hi mila
first we cant judge PM or the leader of the nation on the same criteria as regular public!
Why Bill Clinton was persecuted for Monikca Lewinsky ? as he was president otherwise 99% public can have affairs but not the president , its the seat of integrity and leadership.
No nation is humble and show empathy!
if someone dies whole neighborhood brings food for days in Pakistan.
People go to extra lengths to console the natural death and this is tragic death yet khan is shoodaa!

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
یہ اینکر کبھی نیوزی لینڈ لینڈ اور پاکستان کے بکاؤ اینکرز کا بھی موازنہ کرے

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is a different between your fake journalism desi style ignorant shit and this nobal nobal profession mr lififa

GreenMaple

1000 khan bhi dein doon tu aik Jacinda jasee nahi milsakti , yeh qoom hi bad qismat hai shayad, jo milaa shodaa hi mila
first we cant judge PM or the leader of the nation on the same criteria as regular public!
Why Bill Clinton was persecuted for Monikca Lewinsky ? as he was president otherwise 99% public can have affairs but not the president , its the seat of integrity and leadership.
No nation is humble and show empathy!
if someone dies whole neighborhood brings food for days in Pakistan.
People go to extra lengths to console the natural death and this is tragic death yet khan is shoodaa!
Jaisa munh waisa joota. Ab khamosh ho kay khao 5 saal tak.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
and these type of incidents happen in Pakistan more frequently unlike in NZ once in 20 years so government should focus on how to prevent these in future having said that IK should have visited them as a good gesture.

The NZ PM has to deal with handful of issues, so her schedule is relatively flexible.
Our PM is drowned in the ocean of issues; nonetheless he is going there in couple of days.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Quetta is not ChristChurch. It's a sensitive city where your tours especially as a PM should be well planned and cleared by security forces.

I don't know why people are luring the PM to act irrationally??? He has announced he is meeting the protesters on the 18th, then why lifafas want to continue cashing in on people's emotions by filling their airtime and why knowledgeable people like yourself shall continue falling for lifafas??

I can expect idiots on the forum to dance on his flute but sad to see "knowledge" joining their dance too! ??

What ! The above post is about sectarian divides ?
Which sects did it mention in the posts ?

By the way,
A lot of loved ones of Hazaray martys are still sitting in Hazara for Imran Khan to come. Saying the same thing above is secretion divide ?
One day you will die too and don't forget for few dollars you have written against those who are supporting the martyrs family. (including me, whom you called a garbage) what will say to God about what you just did.

Last edited: