This is the difference between New Zealand's PM and Pakistan's PM

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hypocirtes be hypocrites from the time of the Prophet SAW to the end of this world, these lifafa journalists are nothing but a scourge for Pakistan along with the likes of people who post such garbage....
This is garbage.
The dead bodies of Hazara martyrs are also garbage ? Their loved ones are waiting for Imran Khan, The ones who are saying that Imran Khan must go and should console them are garbage ?
How much did you get paid to sell your respect and hurl abuse to defend Imran Khan ?

Vitamin_C

If there is anything truth behind what he is saying then this criticism is an invaluable service to Pakistan. We should raise voice against injustice even if its by politicians we support.

Hypocirtes be hypocrites from the time of the Prophet SAW to the end of this world, these lifafa journalists are nothing but a scourge for Pakistan along with the likes of people who post such garbage....

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
This is garbage.
The dead bodies of Hazara martyrs are also garbage ?
How much did you get paid to hurl abuse to defend Imran Khan ?
They may be garbage for you- na-ouzu-billah, not for the rest of us muslims, we pray and provide constructive criticism YET always stay away from exploiting sectarian divides which is what such posts aim to support....

knowledge88

They may be garbage for you- na-ouzu-billah, not for the rest of us muslims, we pray and provide constructive criticism YET always stay away from exploiting sectarian divides which is what such posts aim to support....
What ! The above post is about sectarian divides ?
Which sects did it mention in the posts ?

By the way,
A lot of loved ones of Hazaray martys are still sitting in Hazara for Imran Khan to come. Saying the same thing above is secretion divide ?
One day you will die too and don't forget for few dollars you have written against those who are supporting the martyrs family. (including me, whom you called a garbage) what will say to God about what you just did.

Last edited:

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The NZ PM has to deal with handful of issues, so her schedule is relatively flexible.
Our PM is drowned in the ocean of issues; nonetheless he is going there in couple of days.

bhaibarood

By the way,
A lot of loved ones of Hazaray martys are still sitting in Hazara for Imran Khan to come. Saying the same thing above is secretion divide ?
One day you will die too and don't forget for few dollars you have written against those who are supporting the martyrs family. (including me, whom you called a garbage) what will say God about what you just did.
he is GHQ boot polshi ! your argument with him is futile

bhaibarood

The NZ PM has to deal with handful of issues, so her schedule is relatively flexible.
Our PM is drowned in the ocean of issues; nonetheless he is going there in couple of days.
lanat hai asyee busy honay pe.
kamaz az kaam jhoot bolo tu acha tu bolo
is powerdi PM ke pass tourism summit ka time hai !
showbazi ka time hai ! bus tazeeyat ka time nahi!

begharta ney ulta family ko bolwa lia?

Last edited:

knowledge88

That is a much better answer by a PTI supporter. Why can't the other PTI followers be like you ?

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
lanat hai asyee busy honay pe.
kamaz az kaam jhoot bolo tu acha tu bolo
is powerdi PM ke pass tourism summit ka time hai !
showbazi ka time hai ! bus tazeeyat ka time nahi!
begharta ney ulta family ko bolwa lia?

Ab ja raha hey to uss per bhi takleef!

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)

By the way,
One day you will die too and don't forget for few dollars you have written against those who are supporting the martyrs family. (including me, whom you called a garbage) what will say God about what you just did.
Indeed, totally agree with you here, we are all going to die so lets help make this world a better place. Nowhere have I claimed that IK should not go n visit to show support, I think he should totally go -- yet I fear the forces at play will turn this into a sectarian issue which might explode due to the illiterate idiots who carry out heinous acts further exacerbating the issue. I do apologize for indeed I did not intend to hurt your feelings as a muslim yet I notice people criticizing left, right and center and NONE ever has a solution to offer which is the most annoying thing...

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
"yet I fear the forces at play will turn this into a sectarian issue " --- I can't seem to find the video/analysis I watched the other day regarding this on siasat.pk else would definitely have shared it...