This is me - PakPatriot1

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nick Name: PakPatriot1- The most hatable member in the forum. Thanks :)
Bouquet for: Bill Gates, Abdus Sattar Edhi, Mustafa Kamal and Pervez Musharaf.

Hatered for: None.

My love: Pakistan

Wishes: To perform Hujj, peace and prosperity in Pakistan, to see my child a practical and educated muslim.

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
gr8. :) Nice 2 meet u. :) Here v don,t hate 2 any one.Every one love 2 each others in this (forum)family.it is true that every one have different point of view.but v love each others. :P

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
zaberdast siddiqui bhai nice to hear u from canada 2......lagta hai sarey sathi bhai log canada he agaye.

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
HVNT MENTION AROGANCE IN UR SELF LIKE U MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE ENGLISH LIKE U DID TO MAHAJIR HAQIQ AND MANY OTHER EXAMPLE LIKE YESTERDAY IN UR OWN WORDS U CAN ARGUE WITH ANYBODY ON INTILLECTUAL BASIS --AND MOST IMPORTANT DEFENDING QADYANIS BECOZ ALTAF DEFEND THEM NOTING IS PERSONNEL BECAUSE THERES A SAYING OF HAZRAT UMAR (JO SHAKS MUJHE MERI KHAMIYAAN BATAYEE WOH MERA SAB SAY ACHA DOST HAI) OR ALLAH FARMATA HAI TAKABUR MERI CHADDAR HAI JO ISS MAIN DHAKIL HONAY KI KOSHISH KARAY GA MAIN USSAY PHAAR DOONGA

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
keamari12 said:
HVNT MENTION AROGANCE IN UR SELF LIKE U MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE ENGLISH LIKE U DID TO MAHAJIR HAQIQ AND MANY OTHER EXAMPLE LIKE YESTERDAY IN UR OWN WORDS U CAN ARGUE WITH ANYBODY ON INTILLECTUAL BASIS --AND MOST IMPORTANT DEFENDING QADYANIS BECOZ ALTAF DEFEND THEM NOTING IS PERSONNEL BECAUSE THERES A SAYING OF HAZRAT UMAR (JO SHAKS MUJHE MERI KHAMIYAAN BATAYEE WOH MERA SAB SAY ACHA DOST HAI) OR ALLAH FARMATA HAI TAKABUR MERI CHADDAR HAI JO ISS MAIN DHAKIL HONAY KI KOSHISH KARAY GA MAIN USSAY PHAAR DOONGA

Mere Pyare Chanda

If I had any elder brother than it would be your father and so you would be like my nephew.

I absolutely did not get you, what you had to tell here.

1-If your are saying I hate MQM Haqiqi, no but I don't consider them my friends at all, reasons are obvious, no need to mention. But I don't hate them for sure.

2- I am arrogant? where did you get it? Yes sometimes I found myself to reply on the same way as other people behave. I admit. That's my weakness and I told it already that I have many weaknesses.

3- My wife or your chachi keeps record of my mistakes and according to Hazrat Umer she is my best friend.

4- Yes I always condemn Mr. Altaf Hussain's policy for Qadyanis. This is the only issue in 25 years of my affiliation with MQM that I don't agree with Altaf Hussain. I am not alone, there are many like me in MQM, and I am sure MQM will fix themselves very soon. This is the beauty of this party.

6- I already have mentioned so many times that I have been giving tuition during my student life, that's normal for a middle class person in Karachi. I am proud of it. I also told you that I have been driving taxi in Sydney, Australia. Although I was on scholarship, but that money was not enough to suport my family back home in Pakistan. I was the eldest son of a middle class sharif Pakistani, who never thought to provide us food from haram source. So my dear where I am doing "Takabbur"?, please mention me, I will ask pardon to Almighty and will correct myself.

My advise to all of you youngsters to please don't waste the precious moments of your lives. Do always positive and always think bigger.

Pakistan needs you. Your future is Pakistan's future. If you really love Pakistan, do something for it and that something should start from you. Get education as much as you can. Teach others in your surroundings. This is the only way we can compete the world today. We are very poor nation, we have no other way to survive but to get ourselves educated.

Meri jaan, don't spoil your lives just because of shit poitics. You have plenty of time in your lives to do politics, leave it for later but do not forget your utmost responsibilty.
Thanks

love_pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
wel, its hard to listen truth

y u defend qidyani and force to declare them muslim.......bcoz ur big boss altaf is supporter of qidayni as a muslim.............shame

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM ARE SO OPINIONATED THAT IN SUCH A BENIGN POST THEY FIND WAYS TO ATTACK MQM AND QADIANIS.
KHUDA KI QASAM I AM NOT A QADIANI BUT I DEFEND THEIR RIGHTS.

G

shaheedchoudry said:
PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM ARE SO OPINIONATED THAT IN SUCH A BENIGN POST THEY FIND WAYS TO ATTACK MQM AND QADIANIS.

i m sorry to say u brother shame on the people those who dont defend the KHATM E NUBOWAT and defend the qadinaynies right , qadiyanies call them self muslim but they are not muslim if they call them self as non muslim yes then they have right like other non muslims but if they call themself muslim what they are not so then they are WAJUBL QATAL

thanks hope u dont mind and try to learn what islam and truth is ; may ALLAH teach us right way of Quran and SUNNAH :mrgreen:

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
CHACHOO I CAN CALL U CHACHOO AGAIN BECOZ U HAVE CLEARED UR POSITION ON QADYANI ISSUE MUAFEE CHAHTA HOON AGAR KOEE BAAT BUREE LAGEE HO TO KION KAY MAIN AAP SAY AADHEE UMAR KA HOON OR CHOTAY GHALTIYA KARTAY HAIN OR BARAY MUAF KARTAY HAIN WAISAY AGAR AAP KA KOEE CHOTA BHAEE BHEE HOTA TO MAIN AAP KA BHATEEJA HI HOTA

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
pakipowerboy said:
shaheedchoudry said:

i m sorry to say u brother shame on the people those who dont defend the KHATM E NUBOWAT and defend the qadinaynies right , qadiyanies call them self muslim but they are not muslim if they call them self as non muslim yes then they have right like other non muslims but if they call themself muslim what they are not so then they are WAJUBL QATAL

thanks hope u dont mind and try to learn what islam and truth is ; may ALLAH teach us right way of Quran and SUNNAH :mrgreen:
I BELIEVE IN KHATM E NUBOWAT. THANKS FOR YOUR LECTURE ON ISLAM.
HAVE YOU READ THE VERSE......LA KUM DENA KUM, WA LI YA DEEN

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Very very nice to meet you brother.

Your profile is quite impressing. :|
I hope i'll learn alot of things from you and your posts.
I am strange that such an educated person supports MQM. Brother if you dont mind can you create a thread like "how you see the MQM" i mean MQM in your eyes, and share your point of views and experiences with MQM. Or you can email me if you have any resevation.

Thumbs up to you.
Big Brother.

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
pakipowerboy said:
shaheedchoudry said:

I BELIEVE IN KHATM E NUBOWAT. THANKS FOR YOUR LECTURE ON ISLAM.
HAVE YOU READ THE VERSE......LA KUM DENA KUM, WA LI YA DEEN

@Dear Shaheen
This verse is very true.
But Qadianis says themselves Muslims, this is the main problem.
Then they have alot of fake beleives like Mirza Ghulam Ahmed was a Prophet (Naoozo billah).
And in their every lecture they never stop theirselves to insult our beloved Holy Prophet (PBUH). May God bless and forgive us.
And your concern is their rights. Dear i agree with you but you know what is the punishment for a "GUSTAAKH-E-RASOOL" like salman rushdi?? Do you have any soft corner for him ???

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
alhamdulillah khatm-e-nabwat per yaqeen na rekhnay wala kafir hai, wajibul qatal qadyanio ki leadership honi chaye jinho nai aam logo werghalaya na kai qadyaniat ko follow kernai walay. plz let them live in pakistan peacefully. wajibul qatal wo hota hai jo islam kai dairey mai akar pir bahar chala jaye lakin aj qadyanyo ki kafi generation guzar chuki hum shayad pyar sai un ko ra-e-rast per lasaktey hai talwar ki nook sai nahi.

i had lost my first job in canada coz i got in to a physical fight with that person who had used a bad word for my beloved nabi (p.b.u.h) so plzzz dont raise ur fingers on us.

A

abbasiali

keamari12 said:
CHACHOO I CAN CALL U CHACHOO AGAIN BECOZ U HAVE CLEARED UR POSITION ON QADYANI ISSUE MUAFEE CHAHTA HOON AGAR KOEE BAAT BUREE LAGEE HO TO KION KAY MAIN AAP SAY AADHEE UMAR KA HOON OR CHOTAY GHALTIYA KARTAY HAIN OR BARAY MUAF KARTAY HAIN WAISAY AGAR AAP KA KOEE CHOTA BHAEE BHEE HOTA TO MAIN AAP KA BHATEEJA HI HOTA
[pk flag]
Nice to hear, you both have clarify each other,

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
masadi1980 said:
Very very nice to meet you brother.

Your profile is quite impressing. :|
I hope i'll learn alot of things from you and your posts.
I am strange that such an educated person supports MQM. Brother if you dont mind can you create a thread like "how you see the MQM" i mean MQM in your eyes, and share your point of views and experiences with MQM. Or you can email me if you have any resevation.

Thumbs up to you.
Big Brother.

Thanks Asad
1- I am not an educated person, I am still learning.
2- Let me clear you one very common perception against MQM's supporters and workers that they are all much uncivilized, illiterate people. That's not true at all. MQM represents Karachi and Hyderabad; there the literacy rate is highest in all over Pakistan. Only in Karachi out of 20, MQM secured 17 seats in the last election that is 85% of the total Karachi. What do you think this 85% population of Karachi never went to School? The literacy rate within MQM domain is the highest in any party of Pakistan. In the current parliament can you compare Abid Sher Ali of PMLN with Haider Abbas Rizvi of MQM or Dr. Firdous Aashiq Awan of PPP with Khush Bakht Shujaat of MQM? The difference is obvious.
MQM is the only party in Pakistan that has offices in almost every big city in the world. Its workers are all over the world.
This party has workers and supporters from every walk of life. They are from a common donkey cart and taxi driver and office clerks to top doctors, engineers, IT professionals, accountants, from an ordinary shop keeper to business tycoons, from sportsmen to entertainers, from students to university professors, from ordinary housewives to renowned play and book writers. Can I name some? How about Jamil Uddin Aali, Fatima Surayya Bajiya, Anwar Maqsood, Moen Akhtar, Umer Sharif, Javed Miandad and Rashid Latif, Islah Uddin and many more?
I am also a very ordinary one among them.
Please never under estimate the workers power of MQM. Allhamdullillah, MQM has sufficient amount of quality workers.

3- You are asking me to write my experiences with MQM. Thats a very touchy but demanding topic. It needs time. I will try my best to share some thing that I know. It will be soon Insha Allah.

Thanks for your remarks about me, I dont deserve them actually.

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT TO UR POLITICLE AFFILIATION HERE U R LITTLE UNFAIR DISCRIBING THE DIFFRENCE IN B/W MQM AND OTHER POLITICLE PARTIES WHAT U SAID LIKE OFFICES IN THE WORLD OTHER HAVE TOO EVERY WALK OF LIFE OTHERS HAVE TOO COMPAREING HAIDER ABBAS WITH ABID SHER ALI Y NOT WITH WASEEM AKHTAR OR MOHAMMAD HUSSAIN WHO WAS INVOLVE IN BOXING WITH ANOTHER PARLIMENTARIAN ON SIND ASSEMBLY FLOOR U HAVE ANY COMPARISON FOR RAZA RABANI AITZAZ AYAZ AMEER AHSAN IQBAL AND IF U CONSIDER A GOOD URDU ACSENT AS A VISIONARY TOOL THEN ITS FINE IM NOT SAYING THAT PPP OR PMLN HAS MORE BETTER VISION TO BUILD PAKISTAN AND I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT SOMEBODY FROM URDU SPEAKING COMMUNITY CAN LEAD PAKISTAN THEN ANY BODY ELSE BUT I DNT THINK IT COULD BE MQM BECOZ PPL OF PAKISTAN THEY R NOT READY TO ACCEPT MQM LEADERSHIP AS THEIR LEADERS BECOZ IF MQM HAVE PPL LIKE U MENTION THEN THEY ALSO HAVE A GREAT TRACK RECORD OF KILLING AND VIOLENCE PLEASE IN REPLY DNT WRITE THAT IT WAS AGENCIES WHO DEFAME MQM FOR VIOLENCE COZ I MYSELF AM A MAHAJIR BORN IN KHI LIVE WHOLE MY LIFE THERE AND I KNOW