This is how Civilized British Police deals with a Muslim man !!!

Insight

Senator (1k+ posts)
How u know that he is a Muslim?
Probably he must be a Muslim coz of the treatment he is receiving.
When it comes to Asians and specially muslims then it can happen no matter its British civilised police or whoever...
I agree that this looks really barbaric act.

Although I must say that majority of police is not like that in Britain.

Yes this is one side of the picture, I live in Accrington and it happened few minutes away from my home. The girl witnessing all this in video is from our close family. She was quite daring and confronted policemen as why there was need to treat him like that.

According to the information, the Pakistani 'gentleman' robbed a house locally and the very next day stole their car (nissan juke as far as I know). Police got informed in time and chased him down in town where he was driving viciously.

He didn't surrender there and rather went around racing until he crashed the car in a street. Then he walked out onto Lonsdale street where the police team, absolutely fed up and angry over him, pinned him down and exerted their anger.

From law perspective the police should have done it professionally without having to behave like goons, the matter has been taken under investigation by the police watchdog.

I don't agree with these type of post titles where someone gives a bloody damn sh...t about his country and religion when committing crimes and when caught we try and get community support by labelling 'Muslim and Pakistani' for their filthy acts.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes this is one side of the picture, I live in Accrington and it happened few minutes away from my home. The girl witnessing all this in video is from our close family. She was quite daring and confronted policemen as why there was need to treat him like that.

According to the information, the Pakistani 'gentleman' robbed a house locally and the very next day stole their car (nissan juke as far as I know). Police got informed in time and chased him down in town where he was driving viciously.

He didn't surrender there and rather went around racing until he crashed the car in a street. Then he walked out onto Lonsdale street where the police team, absolutely fed up and angry over him, pinned him down and exerted their anger.

From law perspective the police should have done it professionally without having to behave like goons, the matter has been taken under investigation by the police watchdog.

I don't agree with these type of post titles where someone gives a bloody damn sh...t about his country and religion when committing crimes and when caught we try and get community support by labelling 'Muslim and Pakistani' for their filthy acts.
It looks someone specially the author of post is trying to get famous or social media "fame" for 2 seconds worth of piece of FALSE fabricated WRONG news !!!
Agree with Cops of British police to treat criminals like that totally.

khara sach

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

these idiots who post such videos should think how desi forces behave with such criminals.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
It looks someone specially the author of post is trying to get famous or social media "fame" for 2 seconds worth of piece of FALSE fabricated WRONG news !!!
Agree with Cops of British police to treat criminals like that totally.
these idiots who post such videos should think how desi forces behave with such criminals.

Remember, we are the barbarians and they are the most civilized nation...

Regardless of the crime, when the suspect has raised his hands and bowed to the ground; police had not right to manhandle him.

khara sach

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Remember, we are the barbarians and they are the most civilized nation...

Regardless of the crime, when the suspect has raised his hands and bowed to the ground; police had not right to manhandle him.

you are on a propaganda . keep trying