This is another reality Some Lawyers were weeping

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Every Tom, Dick and Harry knows that Goon League haramis are behind this event. Only a kanjar would ignore the perpetrators and blame the authorities.

not a surprise coming from an adult man who believes:

- my 1st wife left me because of Nawaz

- my 2nd wife left me because of Shebaz

- & my 3rd wife will leave me because of Hamza .... as she is a sexually active granny who loves Young Bodies ?

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He was happy last time on forum as GANDAPUR gave him a good DANDA and then he lived happily ever after with MURAd saeed his childhood ( bush) friend ???
KOIEE KISEE KOE DUNDA NAHEE, PLEASE GANDU APNAE GANDU FORUM PAE YAE GAY BUKWAS KURROE ZAIDI QASIM KOE THOEKOE WAGHARA WGHAIRA U KNOW U R HINDU GANDOOS RIGHT HIJRAE

Zaidi Qasim

FUCK UR DAD ASLAM MF KER FUKERA, ZAIDI MC HINDU GNDU TAERA THUKOO HAE NAA LOL ? ☝
Oyeee Gutter head... where did you learn these profanities. You must have been under sukhera's company . Otherwise, you were a nice Bucha when you first sat on his laps !! ? .

abdlsy

Watch the video and hear it from Dr. Qadir himself, back in 2010.

Aslam sukhera used to take Musharraf with him to the movies in late nights and use to come to see Musharraf by scaling walls of military secretariat barricades. Very indecent acts ...
SO U THINK QADEER KHAN SAYS UR DAD FUKERA FKED U ZAIDI HINDU KHUNZEER N SIR MUSHARAF WELL U R GNDU HE MUST HAVE THOKE U NO PROBLEM

BUT I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT HIM SLEEPING WITH SIR MUSHARAF,

UBH KEEYA CHATA HAE FAZOOL NEECH CHEECHORAE GNDU, ITS UR DAD GO ASK HIM,WHY DONT U SLEEP WITH SHAZI HE IS FULL GNDU TOO U FANTASIZE FUCKERA N SHAZI FANTASIZE MURAD SAHEB GO AHEAD WHATEVER FANTASY WORKS FOR U GUYS

DIRTY GAY HINDUS, IAM NOT INTRESTED TUM DONOUN KEE KOIEE CHIKNEE BHEN HAE TOE BUTANA ITS OK IF THEY ARE LISBOES?YAHAUN MESS MEIN KHAANAE KAE BAAD ALL OF US LAUGHING ITS HURTING MY STOMACH, GANDUS

KUBHEE TUM ORR SHAZI MILOE, HUMEIN JUDDO PRACTISE KURNEE HAE TUM KHUNZEER HINDU BASTARDS KAE SAAT, ITNEE LAAT MARENGAE KAE TUM DONOE KAE AHOLE PERMANENTLY BUNND, BUSINESS HE BUNDDD ?

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

SO U THINK QADEER KHAN SAYS UR DAD FUKERA FKED U ZAIDI HINDU KHUNZEER N SIR MUSHARAF WELL U R GNDU HE MUST HAVE THOKE U NO PROBLEM I HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT HIM SLEEPING WITH SIR MUSHARAF, UBH KEEYA CHATA HAE FAZOOL NEECH CHEECHORAE GNDU, ITS UR DAD GO ASK HIM,WHY DONT U SLEEP WITH SHAZI HE IS FULL GNDU TOO U FANTASIZE FUCKERA N SHAZI MURAD SAHEB GO AHEAD WHATEVER FANTASY WORKS FOR U GUY DIRTY GAY HINDUS, IAM NOT INTRESTED TUM DONOUN KEE KOIEE CHIKNEE BHEN HAE TOE BUTANA ITS OK IF THEY ARE LISBOES?
Oyee posterman, changing the profession and becoming a gutter man now. Can you write something with cap off, or you going to produce the zero's same way Sukhera was producing it out of you. Now, most of your stuff doesn't make any sense but I still give you a benefit of doubt. I know you came back after a long and hard day of work with Sukhera brothers. So, I won't check you rear end to see if there is any leak today . Come back tomorrow with Burnol along . I love to repair the toor phoor . ? ...

abdlsy

That’s great ,,, but what’s the story with aslam sukhera
YAEPURRH MC RETARD BHUNGEE KEE AULAD PHUUUR
SO U THINK QADEER KHAN SAYS UR DAD FUKERA FKED U ZAIDI HINDU KHUNZEER N SIR MUSHARAF WELL U R GNDU HE MUST HAVE THOKE U NO PROBLEM

BUT I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT HIM SLEEPING WITH SIR MUSHARAF,

UBH KEEYA CHATA HAE FAZOOL NEECH CHEECHORAE GNDU, ITS UR DAD GO ASK HIM,WHY DONT U SLEEP WITH SHAZI HE IS FULL GNDU TOO U FANTASIZE FUCKERA N SHAZI FANTASIZE MURAD SAHEB GO AHEAD WHATEVER FANTASY WORKS FOR U GUYS

DIRTY GAY HINDUS, IAM NOT INTRESTED TUM DONOUN KEE KOIEE CHIKNEE BHEN HAE TOE BUTANA ITS OK IF THEY ARE LISBOES?YAHAUN MESS MEIN KHAANAE KAE BAAD ALL OF US LAUGHING ITS HURTING MY STOMACH, GANDUS

KUBHEE TUM ORR SHAZI MILOE, HUMEIN JUDDO PRACTISE KURNEE HAE TUM KHUNZEER HINDU BASTARDS KAE SAAT, ITNEE LAAT MARENGAE KAE TUM DONOE KAE AHOLE PERMANENTLY BUNND, BUSINESS HE BUNDDD ?

abdlsy

He is looking for Musharraf. Once he told me he is indeed a posterman for this dictator. He is sort of orphan in these days ... PTI should boot his testosterone.
STFKUP HINDU BASTARD WTFK ARE U SAYING MC HIRA MUNDEE KEE PAEDAWAAR Z FKING QASIN HINDU KHUSRAE

Zaidi Qasim

STFKUP HINDU BASTARD WTFK ARE U SAYING MC HIRA MUNDEE KEE PAEDAWAAR Z FKING QASIN HINDU KHUSRAE
More profanities... Lol... you lost your marbles posterman ... Go get treatment with in Sukhera' Institution along with your Daddy Musharraf .Shair Ullah Baig .... ? Lol

zafaree25

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Being a lawyer myself i strongly condemn this unjustified brutal act of our lawyer,s fertility and demand that culprits should be punished.

abdlsy

Lol... see, right away you recognize not only his name but remember how he raped you and traumatized you . I feel really sorry for both of you. It is Dr. Qadir's fault that he openly took your thokoos name .
Who is this fukaeraa. Who did u zaidi khusrae. Mental pill khaa. Keeya gay bukwas i though u were just hindu bastard sorry to hear u r gandu too. Phitae moun munhoose tuwaef kee aulad gay aadmee

abdlsy

Oyee posterman, changing the profession and becoming a gutter man now. Can you write something with cap off, or you going to produce the zero's same way Sukhera was producing it out of you. Now, most of your stuff doesn't make any sense but I still give you a benefit of doubt. I know you came back after a long and hard day of work with Sukhera brothers. So, I won't check you rear end to see if there is any leak today . Come back tomorrow with Burnol along . I love to repair the toor phoor . ? ...
Ok gay herraa mundee kee paedawaar mc khusrae
Zaidi qasim fukaeras traumatized wife. Koiee chiknee behen hae taeree iam straight 100% help me here. You gndu can have fuckeraa fuckera mf

abdlsy

Ab dallay ,,, Ab choopay
Ab murad saeed kay chopooo
Ab aslam sukhera ki aulad
ab heera mandi ki RONAQ
Dear abDALLAY it’s surprising to know your hidden secrets ,,, plz don’t come to discuss politics if u don’t know
You shd only discuss strippers with Murad and sukhera
Fk you hindu bastard khusrae baat sumujh ayee

abdlsy

Ab dallay ,,, Ab choopay
Ab murad saeed kay chopooo
Ab aslam sukhera ki aulad
ab heera mandi ki RONAQ
Dear abDALLAY it’s surprising to know your hidden secrets ,,, plz don’t come to discuss politics if u don’t know
You shd only discuss strippers with Murad and sukhera
Hindu bastard kae ulawas tum donoe toe waqaee gandu niklae shazi marry zaidi fking qasim. Qayamut kae dinn gandoun koe hot iron rod 300 degrees walee tumharae g mein dalee jaae gee lugae rahoe khunzeers

abdlsy

Oyee keeya gandu oyee keeyoun dard hae suraq mein

Hindu bastard kae ulawas tum donoe toe waqaee gandu niklae shazi marry zaidi fking qasim. Qayamut kae dinn gandoun koe hot iron rod 300 degrees walee tumharae g mein dalee jaae gee lugae rahoe khunzeers