This graphic designer made a tourist attraction map of Pakistan so you can plan your next trip

imranigra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
5dd7950b80275.png

Ever wanted to have a map of Pakistan but with all the places you can go visit on it? Now there is one.

Graphic designer and artist Assam has created a handy (and beautiful) tourism map of Pakistan that you can reference to plan your next road trip.
The map features highways and road networks connecting major cities and tourist attractions nationwide.

Describing his map, Assam says, “Being a traveller when ever I visit other countries, [the] first thing I search for is a tourist map. And when I was looking for [a] Pakistan tourist map I found nothing helpful or interesting, so I decided to take the initiative and it took eight consecutive days to create this high resolution Pakistan Tourist Attraction Map which represents overall beauty of Pakistan.”

“Since my childhood to adult age I had been hearing from general people about my country Pakistan, that it has huge potential, including five kind of weathers, six kind of beaches, agricultural lands, highest mountains, roof of the world, oldest civilisation, all the minerals and resources, heritage and different cultures.”

“So I decided to create a picture of those voices to showcase Pakistan to the world, what we actually have and how many undiscovered areas we still have to explore.”

“Since last year, our visa policy has been change[d] and we are visa free for many countries and for others we have on arrival visa plus e-visa service as well and tourist are finally come back to our countries after many struggling years.”

Assam, who has travelled extensively himself, has also added helpful notes to the map indicating similarities with other countries. “I hope this map can help many travel lovers like me.”

Last edited by a moderator:

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wah wah wah.......Map bana dea hai....lekin roaden nahi hai.....try to reach Kumrat Valley in KPK. Despite 7 years of this Laanti Party's rule...there is no road to reach there ! You have to get fleeced by hiring a local jeep and pay 1000 rupees for a 4km ride ! After that no hotel to stay in! Even if there was a hotel the management would be jahil ganwaar. Even established tourist places like murree are full of scammers ! With PTI patwari police totally useless !

Not a single Metro Rail runs in ANY city in the country! No airport is connected to any Metrobus even (Forget about rail). You have to get fleeced by the taxi drivers. THere is not a SINGLE railway line in the entire Gilgit Baltistan Province! Impossible for a tourist family to rent a car without a driver as most rent a car companies suspect you will run away with their vehicle !

Beaches are there on the map but not beach resort ! How low can these haramis go?

Last edited:

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Wah wah wah.......Map bana dea hai....lekin roaden nahi hai.....try to reach Kumrat Valley in KPK. Despite 7 years of this Laanti Party's rule...there is no road to reach there ! You have to get fleeced by hiring a local jeep and pay 1000 rupees for a 4km ride ! After that no hotel to stay in! Even if there was a hotel the management would be jahil ganwaar. Even established tourist places like murree are full of scammers ! With PTI patwari police totally useless !

Not a single Metro Rail runs in ANY city in the country! No airport is connected to any Metrobus even (Forget about rail). You have to get fleeced by the taxi drivers. THere is not a SINGLE railway line in the entire Gilgit Baltistan Province! Impossible for a tourist family to rent a car without a driver as most rent a car companies suspect you will run away with their vehicle !

Beaches are there on the map but not beach resort ! How low can these haramis go?
Dear Thori c galian baki parties pmln ppp anp juif etc ko bhi bant dein .