This govt did not give justice, they have ruined the country, past government was better - Khalil's brother demands resignation

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
This narrative has now politicized the whole incident. I won't be shocked if PMLN is found to be behind it and they were pressing for the government to make some error in haste. Hence they weren't happy with the formation of JIT either!

The officer behind it needs to give the name of the PMLN personal on whose behest he ordered this carnage! Justice will only be served when that bastard is hanged!

pti 56

Minister (2k+ posts)
What absolute nonsense. Maybe under showbaz he would have preferred to run around for months just for an FIR to get registered and then run around for 5 yrs without anything even happening.

Sorry lost all sympathy when you went from victim to political stooge
ye patwai hai

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This shows why we need education and awareness. The previous parties who ruled the country for decades only did projects having commission, but did no reforms in the very police who killed your brother but you are accusing a government who just came in power and who are the only one talking about reforms in the police so that this type of incidents doesn't happen.

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think Khalil has come into the trap of Hamza Kukri who visited him today. Khalil sb, please ask the families of Model Town Massacre if previous govt was better. It was the worst. Current one has been just average so far.

Hussain1967

Aye Bewaqoof Abbi tu Pher kuch umeed hai insaaf mily ki... Kash miljaye insaaf.. Pichli haqoomaton mein tu umeed bhi nahi ki ja sakti thi

I think Khaleel brothers are smelling money that's why they are trying to politicise this incident to get something out of it for themselves

I request government give all money to some organisation and asked that to look after the needs of these kids even if the kids live with their Chachas!

Pasa bari zalim cheez hai
Kukri visited him today and must have asked him something.

CANSUK

Mei aap ke gham mei Barabar shareek hoon, aur aap ka hur mutalba Jaiz hai per ye khena ke pichli hakumat bhtr thi tu kuch sahi nahi, siasi bayan se Perhaiz kerain pleaseeeee

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan has become ungovernable and unmanageable.
Media has created a hell on earth, no ethics, no sensitivity, no journalism.

On one hand they reveal letter written by the murdered girl and on the other hand they reveal the names of the CTD officials and yet in another move they are bringing relatives of the victims.

Now every channel will bring these relatives on the screens to act in a specific way. I am sure GEO will be working actively to create more and more sensation.

They have no shame, absolutely no shame.

Faizan Syed

Senator (1k+ posts)
wah bhae pichli Government behtr thi wo Model town me Nafrii ly k jati thi or samne khary aurto buzrgo ko golia mar deti thi lekin achi thi boht