This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 35040 seconds.

Annie

As far I know for some strange reasons forum is down in Pakistan and in other few countries.
It is working for me but rest of the mods from Pakistan are struggling to get access to the forum. No idea it could be something fishy or some technical glitch.
Despite that there was still huge traffic from abroad.

Lots of issues were there. Waseem has been speaking to webmaster. InshAllah it will be fixed soon.

Sorry about the trouble please bear with us.

Last edited:

King Waqas

MPA (400+ posts)
As far I know for some strange reasons forum is down in Pakistan and in other few countries.
It is working for me but rest of the mods from Pakistan are struggling to get access to the forum. No idea it could be something fishy or some technical glitch.
Despite that there was still huge traffic from abroad.

Lots of issues were there. Waseem has been speaking to webmaster.

Sorry about the trouble please bear with us.

Please beware from hackers also
forum is down , some can try to hack...

Annie

Please beware from hackers also
forum is down , some can try to hack...
Are you really in Lahore?
Did you face difficulty in accessing the forum or its features?
I don't know about current situation but few hours ago forum was not accessible to our team in Pakistan.
I am sure admin has some measures in place to protect forum from hackers.

King Waqas

MPA (400+ posts)
Are you really in Lahore?
Did you face difficulty in accessing the forum or its features?
I don't know about current situation but few hours ago forum was not accessible to our team in Pakistan.
I am sure admin has some measures in place to protect forum from hackers.
Currently i'm in Faisalabad and facing some issues means forum take more time to open or respond

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Not sure about hackers. It coupld have been an overload of genuine traffic.

What I experienced was a waiting error of thousands of seconds. Im just worried it was a DDOS attack being triggered through some IP routed via my name. Seems to be ok now though.

But this BB script is not the best out there..admin really needs to look into it.

SahirShah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok Thanks, It could be because of heavy traffic. I have tagged admin and mods. Hopefully they will respond towards your concern.

Annie Sahiba !

I can't see 'Post New Thread' option at my end :(

Am I banned/restricted or something .... ??

Anyone having same problem ?

Annie

Annie Sahiba !

I can't see 'Post New Thread' option at my end :(

Am I banned/restricted or something .... ??

Anyone having same problem ?

Sahir, I have sent your post to admin. Hopefully he will look into it to fix the problem. :)