This expert says, the crash was due birds hitting the engine.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Even with both engines out, the plane can glide safely for a distance and not nosedive. This accident seems more like a catastrophic mechanical failure

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No India was not to blame for it. This is what conspiracy theorists want us to believe and are pointing at without any evidence.

aneeskhan

Can’t understand Almost a landing or Crashing plane took off to residential areas ?
If at all engine failed best place was Airport to crash or glide?
I doubt credibility of deceased Pilot.
Last Air blue crash at Margalla was also pilot responsible.
Aaro Bharo appointments on Quota Nepotism fake degrees will result more catastrophic events it is not the end .

CANSUK

Not sure if civil aviation has wild life dept. to control birds around Lahore Karachi .
At Pearson airport here in toronto wild life dept has eagles to catch birds in airports surrounding.

abdlsy

Can’t understand Almost a landing or Crashing plane took off to residential areas ?
If at all engine failed best place was Airport to crash or glide?
I doubt credibility of deceased Pilot.
Last Air blue crash at Margalla was also pilot responsible.
Aaro Bharo appointments on Quota Nepotism fake degrees will result more catastrophic events it is not the end .

flght crew was highly qualified as per ceo i respect his comment. It might be birds or poor maintenance allah knows best. Lets see what inquiry report shows. Sad what happened

aneeskhan

flght crew was highly qualified as per ceo i respect his comment. It might be birds or poor maintenance allah knows best. Lets see what inquiry report shows. Sad what happened
I do also respect the CEO no doubt in short time ,he showed improvements. He has very good record in PAF.
But he has to defend the Crew n Pilot , no way out ?
I always talk in general that ignoring Merit is our constitutional responsibility.
Third possibility hope it is not true a Sabotage to defame efficient CEO? Khuda Na Karey

Last edited:

abdlsy

I do also respect the CEO no doubt in short time ,he showed improvements. He has very good record in PAF.
But he has to defend the Crew n Pilot , no way out ?
I always talk in general that ignoring Merit is our constitutional responsibility.
Third possibility hope it is not true a Sabotage to defame efficient CEO? Khuda Na Karey
I understand your point, thx, eid mubarak anees khan?:pakistanflag

Modest

How can two engines fail simultaneously?
Poor maintenance can be one reason because these planes were grounded for two months due to corona.
Other reason can be contaminated fuel

gre8nation

MPA (400+ posts)
First attempt for landing may have effected engines due to spark produced during failure of landing gears it could have failed to glide properly and hit building near runway.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Even with both engines out, the plane can glide safely for a distance and not nosedive. This accident seems more like a catastrophic mechanical failure
Did you not see the video? The plane was gliding, gear and flaps down but just didn't have enough altitude to glide all the way to the runway and crashed over a km short of the runway threshold.