Thinking out loud: is Nawaz Sharif shifted in hospital for a meeting with MBS?

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
While sitting waila, it just came to mind:

is it possible Nawaz Sharif has been shifted from jail to hospital one day ahead of MBS visit to facilitate any meeting?

Like MBS visiting his old friend to inquire about his health?? Of course such visit would not be possible in jail.

Similarly, if Shahbaz Sharif was under NAB custody it would not be good optics for MBS to meet him and therefore he has been granted bail 2 days ahead of the visit.

I believe if any such meeting happens, it will be a huge success for NS and SS and will help pave the way for NRO.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)

is it possible Nawaz Sharif has been shifted from jail to hospital one day ahead of MBS visit to facilitate any meeting?

Like MBS visiting his old friend to inquire about his health?? Of course such visit would not be possible in jail.

Similarly, if Shahbaz Sharif was under NAB custody it would not be good optics for MBS to meet him and therefore he has been granted bail 2 days ahead of the visit.

I believe if any such meeting happens, it will be a huge success for NS and SS and will help pave the way for NRO.

Bongis being propagated by desperate patwaris. For the last couple of days all they can dream of and think of is getting one chance of doing MBS chaplosi so they can satisfy their chaplos followers.

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Its not information/disinformation - There are just my thoughts, which ofcourse can be bollocks/rubbish/garbage. I never claimed that this is some "inside news" haha
one very simple question. Why on earth would they want to see this haram tubbar? After what they did on the matter of Yemen and humiliated Saudis instead of being diplomatic. Then MBS made them hand over money they made with other Saudi's when they asked both brothers to bring their over grown arses and signcheques.

no one wants these used toilet paper's except their poojari.

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
After what they did on the matter of Yemen and humiliated Saudis instead of being diplomatic. Then MBS made them hand over money they made with other Saudi's when they asked both brothers to bring their over grown arses and signcheques.

no one wants these used toilet paper's except their poojari.

Sorry my knowledge is limited, I am not aware of what happened in yemen and about this chequeue thing.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
MBS has investigated and arrested lots of saudi royals for corruption so it would be stupidity to meet with a corrupt Pakistani ex-PM. What message would that send?

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

MBS went after some pretty powerful people in his own country to extract billions of looted wealth. You really think he would preach , or even suggest something opposite to Pakistan? How awkward would that be?
These are just feelers thrown out by PMLN. I cant see a one-on-one meeting happening. There might be a collective meeting with parliamentarian.but nto Sharifs specifically

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
MBS went after some pretty powerful people in his own country to extract billions of looted wealth. You really think he would preach , or even suggest something opposite to Pakistan? How awkward would that be?
These are just feelers thrown out by PMLN. I cant see a one-on-one meeting happening. There might be a collective meeting with parliamentarian.but nto Sharifs specifically

But he arrested his cousins in Nov 2017 and then met both brothers in Saudi Arabia 2 months later (in Jan 2018).

Arrests in Nov 2017.
https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...cousins-consolidating-power/story?id=51223401

NS/SS meeting with MBS in Jan 2018.
https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...-crown-prince-as-shehbaz-dispels-nro-rumours/

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PMLN was in power at the time. So meeting them wasnt out of the ordinary....But NS was disqualified, and certainly wasnt in a position to negotiate any agreement. Plus, it was too close to elections for MBS to talk deals anyway.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
no chance, Saudi Arabia thinks of Sharif brothers as pigs now
believe me, there only interest is in security services and army role
they are investing in return for security and strategic partnership in future for the region to save them from Iran or Turkey resistance