Things Aren't Looking Great for the UK

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اور بھکاری پاکستانیوں کو خواب دکھا رہے ہیں کہ وہ ان لوگوں سے بھیک مانگ کر پاکستان کو خوشحال کریں گے جبکہ برطانیہ پاکستان بن چکا ہے تو باقی یوروپ امریکہ کا ساتھ دینے کی قیمت میں سارے یورپ کی چیخیں نکل رہی ہیں وہ ایک دوسرے کی مدد تو شاید کر لیں لیکن ان پاکستانی ڈاکووں کو کون بھیک دے گا؟ بلکہ ہو سکتا ہے جہاں جہاں چوروں نے پیسہ پارک کیا ہے وہاں کی حکومتیں ان سے قرضہ مانگ لیں

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
For hundreds of years this monster British monarchy has created problems for the whole world and have had mercilessly looted the wealth of every State, you name it.
Now the the wheel has turned or come to full circle. Its time now that this monster should vanish from the face of this planet..... earlier the better.
Let the people of that country lives peacefully and in harmony without this cursed monarchy.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
اور بھکاری پاکستانیوں کو خواب دکھا رہے ہیں کہ وہ ان لوگوں سے بھیک مانگ کر پاکستان کو خوشحال کریں گے جبکہ برطانیہ پاکستان بن چکا ہے تو باقی یوروپ امریکہ کا ساتھ دینے کی قیمت میں سارے یورپ کی چیخیں نکل رہی ہیں وہ ایک دوسرے کی مدد تو شاید کر لیں لیکن ان پاکستانی ڈاکووں کو کون بھیک دے گا؟ بلکہ ہو سکتا ہے جہاں جہاں چوروں نے پیسہ پارک کیا ہے وہاں کی حکومتیں ان سے قرضہ مانگ لیں

یوکے میں تو اتنا برا حال ہے کہ ایک ہفتہ چیز کی قیمت ایک ہوتی ہے اور اگلے ہفتے مختلف ۔۔

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
For hundreds of years this monster British monarchy has created problems for the whole world and have had mercilessly looted the wealth of every State, you name it.
Now the the wheel has turned or come to full circle. Its time now that this monster should vanish from the face of this planet..... earlier the better.
Let the people of that country lives peacefully and in harmony without this cursed monarchy.

یوکے والے تو کہتے ہیں کہ دنیا میں سارے بادشاہ ختم ہوجائینگے لیکن صرف 5 پانچ بادشاہ رہ جائینگے۔۔۔ 4 تاش کے اور 1 یوکے کا

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
British pound has again recovered significantly in just 1 week against the US Dollar, where as our Pakistani rupee only goes down hill.

Despite all the news of doom and gloom UK is still world’s 5th largest economy. Where do we stand compared to that?

kayawish

British pound has again recovered significantly in just 1 week against the US Dollar, where as our Pakistani rupee only goes down hill.

Despite all the news of doom and gloom UK is still world’s 5th largest economy. Where do we stand compared to that?
its 5th largest economy because of all black money which corrupt politicans looted and invested in UK otherwise UK is known for what ??? now look Germany all what Germany has is not from corrupt politicians and looted money.Germany is a self made country.Ever you heard a politcian owning properties in Germany ? i never heard.its UK all the time.

Wake up Pak

اب بہت جلد یو کے سے لوگ نوکری ڈھونڈھنے پاکستان آیا کریں گے

Disaster dar tu aa gaya hay aur aatay he nokri mil gai hay.
Ab haram sharif bhi aa jaay ga Nokri dhondnay.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
its 5th largest economy because of all black money which corrupt politicans looted and invested in UK otherwise UK is known for what ??? now look Germany all what Germany has is not from corrupt politicians and looted money.Germany is a self made country.Ever you heard a politcian owning properties in Germany ? i never heard.its UK all the time.
I know very well what you are talking about, as i ve lived in both countries for a good number of years. Germany isnt that great, as i was also used to think once upon a time..,

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
not necessarily , those who working and geting 2000 euro a month is also hand to mouth now. social benifiters were already hand to mouth since 20 years ?
Bhai mere, salaries are low in Germany even for educated professionals and cost of living not much cheaper compared to the UK.

2000 euros/month isnt that much now a days (not even 10 yrs ago). Which is why i don’t think that Germany is a good example of a country where ppl can live a comfortable life.

Dr Adam

یوکے والے تو کہتے ہیں کہ دنیا میں سارے بادشاہ ختم ہوجائینگے لیکن صرف 5 پانچ بادشاہ رہ جائینگے۔۔۔ 4 تاش کے اور 1 یوکے کا

ٹھیک کہتے ہیں . وہ ١٠٠% شی میل ہو گا جو دھوتی پہن کر ہائیڈ پارک میں گھومتا پایا جاۓ گا . لیکن دھوتی کیوں؟؟ آپ سمجھدار ہیں آپکو بتانے کی ضرورت نہیں

kayawish

Bhai mere, salaries are low in Germany even for educated professionals and cost of living not much cheaper compared to the UK.

2000 euros/month isnt that much now a days (not even 10 yrs ago). Which is why i don’t think that Germany is a good example of a country where ppl can live a comfortable life.
you can live a good life in Germany if you earn like 5000 euro a month and allhamduillah i earn more then that with just streaming online games like Warzone ? one of my freind dad is good rank bank officer with more then 3000 euro salaray a month and he was telling me that they are hand to mouth almost now.By the way i also sell cheats for games like battlefield , Call Of Duty , PUBG etc and that is my another income.

kayawish

I know very well what you are talking about, as i ve lived in both countries for a good number of years. Germany isnt that great, as i was also used to think once upon a time..,
you have to increase your income by doing something great.Germany is great because even if your are jobless still state pays you 1000 euro for a single person including ur house rent and health insurance !!! so nikatoo people loves to come to Germany who dont wana work and are hudharam.I was planing to open my Pizza Hutt but since gas prices are sky rocketting i post poned the plan.

kayawish

arifkarim gaming main bohot paisa hai if you realy know how to make.But you must have contacts with hackers and first you have to feed them then they will serve you.