There can be no 'deal' as long as Imran Khan is there- Faisal Vawda

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Exactly Vawda Sb.
Monis Elahi is now minister of industry that is because he deserve it otherwise how can IK be compromised?

Saboo

Exactly Vawda Sb.
Monis Elahi is now minister of industry that is because he deserve it otherwise how can IK be compromised?
Just like young, energetic Faisal, we need Moonis also to run the industry? Ab ismein kia

Okara

Just like young, energetic Faisal, we need Moonis also to run the industry? Ab ismein kia
I completely agree with you and will add he has experience of NICL as well and that experience will help him to make best policies for industrialists.

Saboo

I completely agree with you and will add he has experience of NICL as well and that experience will help him to make best policies for industrialists.
Haha yes! Even if he is corrupt, the experience will help him catch other corrupt! Ab ismein kia?:LOL:

Saboo

Is there any PMLQ MNA/MPA without any ministry in Pakistan?
I don't really know? See this is the thing. Pakistani politicians are black mailers and would always take advantage of any situation for personal gains. Imran is in a bind and have to accomodate them even if he don't really wants to, to keep the ball rolling.

abidbutt

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't really know? See this is the thing. Pakistani politicians are black mailers and would always take advantage of any situation for personal gains. Imran is in a bind and have to accomodate them even if he don't really wants to, to keep the ball rolling.

Don't worry my friends, JI blackmailed PTI in KP and was a worse example of blackmailers as they were in the government and same time in the opposition too. However, Al-hamdulillah, PTI performed, which people witnessed and now JI is nowhere. Inshallah, this will also happen to PML-Q as people are seeing it clearly.

I don't buy the argument that IK should not get blackmailed and resign as otherwise he won't have a chance to show what changes he may bring in the country even with a lame government he has got through highly split mandate.

Let us hope for the best. Inshallah