The world is heading towards Armageddon as prophesied by Prophet PBUH : Orya Maqbool Jan on NZ terrorist attack

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
So you only believe on Qayamat predictions in the Quran, but you do not believe on Qayamat prediction described by our beloved prophet Muhammad PBUH in a Hadees ?
Also I guess ,you do not believe that Dajjal will come before Qayamat as predicted by Prophet Muhammad PBUH in Hadees as Dajjal is not mentioned in Quran.

[/QUOTE]
The most person who was all the time with Prophet was Abu Bakar siddiq r.t . Prophet companion and he mentioned only 32 talk (Hadees) regarding nabi and the first book was al-Muta , I advised you read it and find all these claims if its exist or distorted....The one hadees about al-Qiyamah was mentioned by Abu Bakar siddiq then Umer bin khitab r.s was 'Hadees Jibraeel' the most authentic hadees with cosmetics changes but content is same in both companion claims ....The distorted material become stories and Hadees away from the authenticity of the content.... Prophet said that some one will claim Masiha(Essa a.s) and then he called the person "Masiha ul dajal" it would be fitna confusion in ummah....Any Hadees come to us through Ravis we must have bound ourselves to thoroughly checked with the Qur'an because authenticity is big question mark that either that Hadees came to us in its full context, unmodified and in which parameters the prophet said that things....Hadees is a Arabic word which means talk al-kalam

waseem137

Minister (2k+ posts)
اوریا مقبول جان اپنا چورن بیچنے کے لیے مذہب کا سہارا لیتا ہے۔ بیچارے کا چورن بک نہیں رہا، پچھلے دنوں یہ باقاعدہ انڈیا پاکستان کی جنگ کروانے کے لیے تلا ہوا تھا ۔اور مذہب کا بھرپور تڑکا لگا رہا تھا ۔ لیکن بات بنی نہیں ۔

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اوریا مقبول جان اپنا چورن بیچنے کے لیے مذہب کا سہارا لیتا ہے۔ بیچارے کا چورن بک نہیں رہا، پچھلے دنوں یہ باقاعدہ انڈیا پاکستان کی جنگ کروانے کے لیے تلا ہوا تھا ۔اور مذہب کا بھرپور تڑکا لگا رہا تھا ۔ لیکن بات بنی نہیں ۔
I know. He was sure that there was going to be a war between India and Pakistan in 72 hours. He was thinking that Guzwa-e-hind was about to start.

Khan125

Orya Maqbool Jan,
On 27 March 2016, Easter Sunday, at least 75 Christians were killed and over 340 injured in a suicide bombing that hit the main entrance of Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park Lahore. The attack targeted Christians who were celebrating Easter.

I understand yesterday's Friday prayers massacre in Christchurch is highly traumatic, but let me remind you a bigger Friday prayer massacre. That happened not in the western world but in a Muslim country i.e. Pakistan.
The day was Friday. The time was Jumma prayer. The mosque was a Shia mosque. The date was January 30, 2015.
A Sunni militants linked to the Pakistani Taliban killed at least 61 people and seriously injured 50 in a bombing at a Shiite mosque in the Shikarpur District of Pakistan's Sindh province

Why didn't Armageddon start at those times ?
That incidents were not due to religious polarization. Sectarian hatred was funded nb spread in pakistan by saudi Arabia and iran to counter each other. After american attack on afghanistan with indian pressence. Names of taliban was used to coverup these terrorist attacks in pakistan. Still people of pakistan have no such hatred that leads to such violence.
It was mostly due to our enemies working against us in Afghanistan.
There is no political group in pakistan which is inciting violence against minorities.
There is no poltical group which does politics by spreading hate against any minority.
Now look at the islamofobia being spread in the world. The hate against muslims is being spread.
Islam is being targetted muslims are being killed bombed. WHY?

Khan125

Hm ne to mazhab ka hi sahara lena hey. Tum kisi ore soch ka sahara le lo.
Hmare liey to Huzur s.a.w ki ahadees hi rehnuma hein.

Khan125

I know. He was sure that there was going to be a war between India and Pakistan in 72 hours. He was thinking that Guzwa-e-hind was about to start.
Uskey waqt k tayyun me ghalti ho sakti hey lakin india Pakistan me jang zrore honi hey.

Khan125

Let me correct you that around 87 Ahmadies has been martyred in a terrorist attack on Ahmadiyya community Mosques on 28th may 2010 in Lahore during Juma prayer. The many people in pakistan were celebrating these attacks.
Qadianis are minority, and we do not like their views, but that does not mean that they do not have equal citizen rights. After having said that i think just like comparing oranges with mangoes.

waseem137

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hm ne to mazhab ka hi sahara lena hey. Tum kisi ore soch ka sahara le lo.
Hmare liey to Huzur s.a.w ki ahadees hi rehnuma hein.
مذہب کے ٹھیکیدارو ۔ سوائے دوسروں کو کافر قرار دینے کے کوئی اور کام بھی ہے تم لوگوں کو

Khan125

بس آ گیا اوقات پہ ۔
Ahadees ki hi baat ki hey orya ne.... jis se bari tkleef hoee tujhey.... bara dhuan chore rha hey.
Jb ahadees nhi pasand to koi zbrdasti thori hi hey... relion by chioce hey not by force...
Ye mhnafikat nhi krni parey gee tujhey... na yoon bhonkna parey ga.