The White Supremacist Australian Terrorist.

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Remember a terrorist have no race no religion? A Terrorist is just a terrorist !

Stop spreading hate against White people!

Ideologies can be Racists and Terrorists. You should raise voice against Iranian Mullahs and their fascist terrorist ideological regime

No I don't agree with that.They have race and they have religion. If you don't have any dont say Terrorists don't have any. They know what they doing .They plan ahead so they are not just out of the blue kookoos.

Liberal 000

اور مذہب لبرلز کا ڈراؤنا خواب
تبھی تو مذہبی انتہا پسند، مذہبی انتہا پسند کی رٹ لگائے رکھتے ہیں
?

Mazhabi Intiha Pasands will fight Mazhabhi Intaha pasands .... We will just cheer!

Liberal 000

No I don't agree with that.They have race and they have religion. If you don't have any dont say Terrorists don't have any. They know what they doing .They plan ahead so they are not just out of the blue kookoos.

Same as Muslim terrorists ... Do you agree?

Galaxy

This New Zealand masaker ,the place ,the timing ,training of these people,was not a spontaneous act by a lone gunman.

Galaxy

Why New Zealand.???? They guy was an Australian citizen.Why did he come all the way to Christ church to do this act. He could have done the same thing in his home country very easy . Why ???????????

Wake Up Pakistan

Remember a terrorist have no race no religion? A Terrorist is just a terrorist !

Stop spreading hate against White people!

Ideologies can be Racists and Terrorists. You should raise voice against Iranian Mullahs and their fascist terrorist ideological regime
WHY DONT U GO AND FUK YOURSELF

TEACH THIS LESSON TO BBC AND CNN WHO ALWAYS PORTRAY MUSLIMS

AS ISLAMIC TERRORIST

Galaxy

His planners chose christ church for him to do the job. I see the jewish daddy's hand behind this.

Liberal 000

No I don't agree ,Muslims has been used by many Agencies to do terrible acts but again ,the planning,funding,financing,facilitating,brainwashing,came from the enemies of Islam.

May be he was also financed by enemies of White Christians .... Do you agree?

Galaxy

May be he was also financed by enemies of White Christians .... Do you agree?
Cristian are basically very good people. I Have been living and working among them for the last 50 years. But now more and more jewish instigators are trying to light up the fire to use them against Muslims.

jani1

Nooooooooo.... Talibans are dying to have dialogue to free their homes from Americans

U must b dreaming.....

Khushfhemi se nikal Ayo Americans are not going to leave!

Let them stay...n c how long can they br Talbns dk n thr SS.

Liberal 000

Yes Looks like it. Preparing for the final show down.

I donot think so.... Christians have already fought, invaded and defeated entire Muslim world a century ago.

Our freedoms are only their charity

In any showdown, in this point of time, will only result in the surrender of Muslim world once again

Liberal 000

Cristian are basically very good people. I Have been living and working among them for the last 50 years. But now more and more jewish instigators are trying to light up the fire to use them against Muslims.

Muslims too doing the same thing to instigate them against Jews

Liberal 000

Let them stay...n c how long can they br Talbns dk n thr SS.

20 saal Ho gae ... Aur woo bhi Ajj ki Dunya mein

You know Muslims for a thousand years never succeeded in invading entire India. Hindus were always up in arms and have number of states.

Sorry to say Taliban tu Hindu se bhi gae guzry nikly .
I am 100% sure Talibans will surrender with in 50 years to the ideals and culture of West as their ancestors surrendered to Arabs, Mongols and Turkish ideals and culture!