The way forward for Pakistan after the release of Nawaz Sharif

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
The release of Nawaz sharif in the name of relief on medical grounds is the biggest slap on the face of current sham democracy in Pakistan. The question is where do we go from here because pti govt and Imran khan both are helpless against the establishment. Bear in mind Imran khan has a very weak govt because establishment has formed govt by sending majority of the electable to pti just before the last election and those electable can leave pti govt at any point on the instructions of establishment(Army). Bear in mind Pakistani Supreme Court also take dictation from the establishment.

Is there any party in Pakistan which can truly challenge the establishment and the answer is no.
The only party can challenge establishment, the one which wouldn't compromise on it's basic agenda to come into power. Parties like pti,ppp and pmln they all have compromised with establishment to come into power. When you compromise as a political party to come into power then you have to take dictation from the establishment and you would be helpless in making hard decisions. This is exactly whats happening with pti and Imran khan. Imran khan has no control over the major decisions as a prime minister. He is just a dummy prime minister with no real power. If he tries to show his muscles to establishment he would be out of the govt or may be in Adyla jail just like Nawaz sharif.

In my opinion any party which wants to put establishment under control needs to keep an eye on the following points.

1 First thing first a party should have strong roots in the middle and lower middle class.
2 No one should be allowed to join the party from so called democratic parties like ppp pmln and pti because most of the top guys in these parties are under cover agents of the establishment
3 No electable should be allowed to join the party,again they all are puppets of establishment .
4 Increase party membership to a level where establishment cant dictate you.
5 Coming into power should not be the only aim of a political party.
6 If a political party has huge followers and members even their pressure on establishment and on the govt is enough to change the country.
7 Remember a strong opposition which does not compromise on its manifesto can also change the country.One does not need to be in govt to serve the country. A party can work as a pressure groups as well.
8 To deal with Establishment the most important thing is Presidential form of govt. The current west minister role model in Pakistan can only strengthen establishment not the govt. Release of Nawaz sharif is the prime example of our weak westminster democracy.Westminster democracy can only work in the countries like UK but not in the country like Pakistan.In our democracy only rich and powerful people come to parliament in order to make themselves more richer and more powerful.

Last but not the least Imran khan has to resign to gain some respect or he can carry on as dummy prime minister with no power.The ball is in Imran khan court and now its up to him how he plays though he has to play his shot as soon as possible. The clock is ticking TIK TOK TIK TOK.

Last edited:

Salazar67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The release of Nawaz sharif in the name of relief on medical grounds is the biggest slap on the face of current sham democracy in Pakistan. The question is where do we go from here because pti govt and Imran khan both are helpless against the establishment. Bear in mind Imran khan has a very weak govt because establishment has formed govt by sending majority electable to pti just before the last election and those electables can leave pti govt at any point on the instructions of establishment(Army). Bear in mind Pakistani Supreme Court also take dictation from the establishment.

Is there any party in Pakistan which can truly challenge the establishment and the answer is no.
The only party can challenge establishment the one which wouldn't compromise on it's basic agenda to come into power. Parties like pti,ppp and pmln they all have compromised with establishment to come into power. When you compromise as a political party to come into power then you have to take dictation from establishment and you would be helpless in making hard decisions. This is exactly whats happening with pti and Imran khan. Imran khan has no control over the major decisions as a prime minister. He is just a dummy prime minister with no real power. If he tries to show his muscles to establishment he would be out of the govt or may be in Adyla jail just like Nawaz sharif.

In my opinion any party which wants to put establishment under control needs to keep an eye on the following points.

1 First thing a party should have strong roots in the middle and lower middle class.
2 No one should be allowed to join the party from so called democratic parties like ppp pmln and pti because most the top guys in these parties are under cover agents of the establishment
3 No electable should be allowed to join the party,again they all are puppets of establishment .
6 If a political party has huge followers and members even their pressure on establishment and on the govt is enough to change the country.
7 Remember a strong opposition which does not compromise on its manifesto can also change the country.One does not need to be in govt to serve the country. A party can work as a pressure groups as well.
8 To deal with Establishment the most important thing is Presidential form of govt. The current west minister role model in Pakistan can only strengthen establishment not the govt. Release of Nawaz sharif is the prime example of our weak west minister democracy.West minister democracy can only work in the countries like UK but not in the country like Pakistan.In our democracy only rich and powerful people come the parliament to make themselves more richer and more powerful.

Last but not the least Imran khan has to resign to gain some respect or he can carry on as dummy prime minister with no power.The ball is in Imran khan court and now its up to him how he plays though he has to play his shot as soon as possible. The clock is ticking TIK TOK TIK TOK.
Your term way forward for Pakistan, after Nawaz is incredibly erroneous and mis leading.. In other words FRAUD deception.

Do NOT mention Nawaz and Pakistan in same breath.. He is a convicted serial criminal wjo raped Pakistani Nation for 40 years.

He is out for six week, Supreme Court showed mercy on this haram khor pig.. It is a conditional pass, it will desolved automatically and PIG will return back to his residence of Kot Lakhpat.

The fat PIG and his piglets will plea bargain ONLY after 25 billion stolen is returned bavk to Pakistan.

PLMN is finished.. Dead for ever.. So do not post anything about a Dakoo kunjur family..

disgusted

The release of Nawaz sharif in the name of relief on medical grounds is the biggest slap on the face of current sham democracy in Pakistan. The question is where do we go from here because pti govt and Imran khan both are helpless against the establishment. Bear in mind Imran khan has a very weak govt because establishment has formed govt by sending majority electable to pti just before the last election and those electables can leave pti govt at any point on the instructions of establishment(Army). Bear in mind Pakistani Supreme Court also take dictation from the establishment.

The only party can challenge establishment the one which wouldn't compromise on it's basic agenda to come into power. Parties like pti,ppp and pmln they all have compromised with establishment to come into power. When you compromise as a political party to come into power then you have to take dictation from establishment and you would be helpless in making hard decisions. This is exactly whats happening with pti and Imran khan. Imran khan has no control over the major decisions as a prime minister. He is just a dummy prime minister with no real power. If he tries to show his muscles to establishment he would be out of the govt or may be in Adyla jail just like Nawaz sharif.

1 First thing a party should have strong roots in the middle and lower middle class.
2 No one should be allowed to join the party from so called democratic parties like ppp pmln and pti because most the top guys in these parties are under cover agents of the establishment
8 To deal with Establishment the most important thing is Presidential form of govt. The current west minister role model in Pakistan can only strengthen establishment not the govt. Release of Nawaz sharif is the prime example of our weak west minister democracy.West minister democracy can only work in the countries like UK but not in the country like Pakistan.In our democracy only rich and powerful people come the parliament to make themselves more richer and more powerful.

Very good! Pl announce the date of revolution. Stop this dillying dallying. No revolution in history has come peacefully. Either announce the date or shut up.

surfer

Great plan, on paper. Actually it’s not a plan, but objectives. But fair enough...

Let’s put it into action.

Step 1 - strong roots in middle class and lower class.

How do we do this?

I would suggest you need to create a website, with full details of your party, objective, manifesto etc.

Then you need to start promoting this and get people signed up as members.

To keep costs down, I would recommend a basic website ( try Wordpress, pretty much free). But you will need to print some flyers.

Then maybe try getting 100 people signed up in your local area. This will give you an idea of response and attitudes to your plan/idea.

Once you get some members signed up, get them to do the same and get other members, and so on. You need to get a snowball effect going. It would help to target influential people in that area who have good standing and ear of the people.

Once you get rolling, you can expand this model to other areas, villages, cities, etc

You will need some money, so maybe start charging for membership.

Good luck, let me know how you get on or if you need help with anything. I’m very busy but I’ll see what I can do.

UncleG

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The current west minister role model in Pakistan can only strengthen establishment not the govt.
strengthen establishment not the govt. Release of Nawaz sharif is the prime example of our weak west minister democracy.West minister democracy can only work in the countries like UK but not in the country like Pakistan.In our democracy only rich and powerful people come the parliament to make themselves more richer and more powerful.

Someone giving lectures on Democracy........

Does not know the difference between WESMINSTER (No i between n and s)

and West minister which actually does not exist

???

Last edited:

disgusted

???
Uncle stop being harsh. Most of us learnt to type after getting our PCs. Majority of us are find and peck typists. Please be charitable. Grammatical mistakes often occur but pl overlook them.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)

???
Ha ha so in the whole article this is what you found to discuss. A (TYPING ERROR) but anyway thanks for correction.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Great plan, on paper. Actually it’s not a plan, but objectives. But fair enough...

Let’s put it into action.

Step 1 - strong roots in middle class and lower class.

How do we do this?

I would suggest you need to create a website, with full details of your party, objective, manifesto etc.

Then you need to start promoting this and get people signed up as members.

To keep costs down, I would recommend a basic website ( try Wordpress, pretty much free). But you will need to print some flyers.

Then maybe try getting 100 people signed up in your local area. This will give you an idea of response and attitudes to your plan/idea.

Once you get some members signed up, get them to do the same and get other members, and so on. You need to get a snowball effect going. It would help to target influential people in that area who have good standing and ear of the people.

Once you get rolling, you can expand this model to other areas, villages, cities, etc

You will need some money, so maybe start charging for membership.

Good luck, let me know how you get on or if you need help with anything. I’m very busy but I’ll see what I can do.
Thanks for the comment and suggestions. I'm launching a simple website soon.Currently I'm working on it.

As far as working on the ground is concerned that's not my plan at present. Not sure if you were following my posts.
My party would work only on social media(Twitter,Facebook and other social media pockets) for the first 5 years or so. Once the party has huge membership then it would go on the ground. The primary reason that it will not go on the ground now, is establishment. Bear in mind my party would work for true presidential form of govt and the establishment is not going to like that. If three times and sitting prime minister can be jailed for anti establishment stance then you can imagine what establishment is going to do with my party members. If I start anti establishment ground politics now with in one or two days I will picked by the establishment from my house and then nor I will be seen nor my party will be seen forever. So my friend this is not the stage for me to go on the ground. First I need to spread the awarness about the party in order to have huge following. It's a long term plan not short term. As you know there is no short cut in life especially in politics. So I will take my time and work with patience.

Currently I'm looking for young,dynamic Chair man for the party. Someone who can be sharp,intelligent and bold. Who can spread the message of my party on social media through videos and articles. I spoke to few guys here on this forum as and they want to think about it. The person who can qualify for the Chairmanship has to make to make few political videos so that I can see he has the potential and then I will discuss with him further.
I personally i do not want any position in the party. I just want to pass my vision to the chairman and to the next generation of Pakistan for progressive and middle class political party where winning election is not the target but making better Pakistan is the target.
Though I need the funds to run the paid twitter,Facebook and instagram accounts to spread the party message,which I don't have currently but I hope I will manage it in future. Currently I'm doing as much I can but the party would only work online for the next 5 years or so.

surfer

Thanks for the comment and suggestions. I'm launching a simple website soon.Currently I'm working on it.

As far as working on the ground is concerned that's not my plan at present. Not sure if you were following my posts.
My party would work only on social media(Twitter,Facebook and other social media pockets) for the first 5 years or so. Once the party has huge membership then it would go on the ground. The primary reason that it will not go on the ground now, is establishment. Bear in mind my party would work for true presidential form of govt and the establishment is not going to like that. If three times and sitting prime minister can be jailed for anti establishment stance then you can imagine what establishment is going to do with my party members. If I start anti establishment ground politics now with in one or two days I will picked by the establishment from my house and then nor I will be seen nor my party will be seen forever. So my friend this is not the stage for me to go on the ground. First I need to spread the awarness about the party in order to have huge following. It's a long term plan not short term. As you know there is no short cut in life especially in politics. So I will take my time and work with patience.

Currently I'm looking for young,dynamic Chair man for the party. Someone who can be sharp,intelligent and bold. Who can spread the message of my party on social media through videos and articles. I spoke to few guys here on this forum as and they want to think about it. The person who can qualify for the Chairmanship has to make to make few political videos so that I can see he has the potential and then I will discuss with him further.
I personally i do not want any position in the party. I just want to pass my vision to the chairman and to the next generation of Pakistan for progressive and middle class political party where winning election is not the target but making better Pakistan is the target.
Though I need the funds to run the paid twitter,Facebook and instagram accounts to spread the party message,which I don't have currently but I hope I will manage it in future. Currently I'm doing as much I can but the party would only work online for the next 5 years or so.

Fair enough, it’s your choice.

But why do you assume asking for a presidential form of govt will annoy the establishment?

Also, how will a presidential system be different from a parliament system in the eyes of the establishment?

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fair enough, it’s your choice.

But why do you assume asking for a presidential form of govt will annoy the establishment?

Also, how will a presidential system be different from a parliament system in the eyes of the establishment?
In constituency based politics establishment manipulates elecable to change their patries in the last minutes just the way we witnessed in the last election where electable had long que to join pti while in the presidential form govt once the president is elected he should appoint experience and highly qualified people to run the ministries instead of choosing incapable person within the party for a particular ministry. The parliamentarians should only do legislations while there should be a very strong and effective local body system.
In the current system you will have an IT minister who doesn't even know how to send an email or a finance ministers who doesn't have the basic education about finances. Also in presidential form of govt you would have a very strong head of state instead of weak prime minister who is always black mailed by the electable just the way imran khan gets black mailed every second day by establishment and electable.
In the current system no matter how honest and hard worker you are,the system would put you on your knees. I'm sure imran khan never wanted to give relief to Nawaz sharif but he is helpless beacuse of our rusty system which they call it democracy. Imran khan should have stayed in opposition and should have worked against the system instead of becoming part of it and getting into govt with no real power behind him. The kind of govt he has,it would only make him and his party weaker. He would have done wonders through his followers and member had he would have stayed in the opposition and would have never allowed electable to join his party.

UncleG

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Ha ha so in the whole article this is what you found to discuss. A (TYPING ERROR) but anyway thanks for correction.

So you make the same typing error 3 times in about 20 words

You are retarded or just lying and yet some prick gave you a degree

in Intelligence which is not even real

British "Education " sucks like a Dyson Vacuums

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
So you make the same typing error 3 times in about 20 words

You are retarded or just lying and yet some prick gave you a degree

in Intelligence which is not even real

British "Education " sucks like a Dyson Vacuums
UK Pakistan you old shit in the new toilet. I know who you are. You are added to ignore list again. Go and make another ID buday. ?

Last edited: