The truth about polio vaccination

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I live in Europe,and the country i live u have to wear seat belts,helmet and children should be vaccinated.
Zrori nhi k Europe me jo ho vohi hm b follow krain.
Europe me tauheen e risalat to jaiz hey laikin hm usey freedom of expression nhi mantey.
Ore ye video tum jesey europe k zehni ghulamo k liey share ki gae hey is me koi brown, yellow ya blakia nhi bol raha aik white bnda bol raha hey. Ore vo b koi burger bechny vala nhi, is field ka aadmi hey. He knows what he is saying.
Jb mujy ye shk par jaey k ye vaccine merey bacho k liey nuksan deh ho sakti hey to me kion apny bachon ko zehr pilaon.
Ye mera right hey k me apney bachon ki behtri k pesh e nazar ye step loon.
Koi different sochta hey vo uska right hey.

Khan125

I am not giving logic I am stating facts.I have paid fines many time for not wearing seat belt.
We are not discussing the fucking seat belt here.
We are discussing a vaccine which can cause harm to our childeren.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zrori nhi k Europe me jo ho vohi hm b follow krain.
Europe me tauheen e risalat to jaiz hey laikin hm usey freedom of expression nhi mantey.
Ore ye video tum jesey europe k zehni ghulamo k liey share ki gae hey is me koi brown, yellow ya blakia nhi bol raha aik white bnda bol raha hey. Ore vo b koi burger bechny vala nhi, is field ka aadmi hey. He knows what he is saying.
Jb mujy ye shk par jaey k ye vaccine merey bacho k liey nuksan deh ho sakti hey to me kion apny bachon ko zehr pilaon.
Ye mera right hey k me apney bachon ki behtri k pesh e nazar ye step loon.
Koi different sochta hey vo uska right hey.
We should not follow any one blindly but many countries have done tremendous progress following the foot steps of top ten countries.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
As of July 18, 2018, all 50 states and DC require vaccinations for diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis; polio; measles and rubella (49 states and DC also requiremumps vaccination); and the varicella (chickenpox) vaccination. 43 states and DCrequire hepatitis B vaccination (Alabama, Illinois, Maine, Montana, Rhode ...Jul 23, 2018
That just confirms you are a wolf in sheep's clothing. You posted not even half of the information but you did not mention that all 50 states he's exceptions and you can refuse in all 50 states. You did not have enough courage to post the link you got this info from cause you link would have exposed you.
Here is the link if any one wants to read the whole thing.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sorry , how can you call it a crime? Its our choice not govts.
Ur logic is already refuted earlier in the thread
Bro this is the link he got this info from. I told You he is a paid shit. Read this link and you know you can refuse in all 50 states. The deception is unbelievable.

Khan125

Even cyclist has to wear helmet.
Lgta hey terey abba helmt pehna bhol gaey they tnhi to paida hogaya. Aaj tk tujhey helmet pehny ki fikr lgee rehti hey. Chahey discussion kuch b ho tu ne helmet ko beech me ghusana hey, chahey uska koi link bnta ho ya na ho.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lgta hey terey abba helmt pehna bhol gaey they tnhi to paida hogaya. Aaj tk tujhey helmet pehny ki fikr lgee rehti hey. Chahey discussion kuch b ho tu ne helmet ko beech me ghusana hey, chahey uska koi link bnta ho ya na ho.
Looks like u r one of those five herami sons of Zani khan mentioned in Reham Khan book ,who cares to get this kind oh ass holes to be vaccinated.

Khan125

Looks like u r one of those five herami sons of Zani khan mentioned in Reham Khan book ,who cares to get this kind oh ass holes to be vaccinated.
Kion bhool gaey ya pichley comment ka asar tha ... is comment me HELMET ka zikr nhi kia tum ne.