The truth about polio vaccination

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khan125
ur video will be deleted soon by admin as it used to be. i posted anti polio vaccine video 3 time and they delete it. cause this site is running by coward and sold souls.

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Khan125
ur video will be deleted soon by admin as it used to be. i posted anti polio vaccine video 3 time and they delete it. cause this site is running by coward and sold souls.
Those who like vaccine for their children shd use it, but those who do not like their children to be vaccinated, shd not be forced to vaccinate.
Its against basic human rights.

Khan125

Khan125
jab Allah k deen ko zbardasti kisi pe nafiz krney ki ijazat nhi to aik vaccine kion zabardasti pilaee ja rahee hey?

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
jab Allah k deen ko zbardasti kisi pe nafiz krney ki ijazat nhi to aik vaccine kion zabardasti pilaee ja rahee hey?

Agar is sy polio ko control karny main mushkil ho rahi hy.

to Govt have rights to implement this.

asay to phir . Helmet , seat belts ya sub bhi law sy nikal daina chahye

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)

No No there is a difference , there are some unstudied side effects every person is different vaccine does not fits all.

To take a health facility or not to take should be personal choice.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its very important children to be vaccinated by polio vaccine.Polio has been eradicated successfully almost all over the world.In Europe governments r very strict,all children r being vaccinated.

Khan125

Govt ko jb kuffar phailney k khatrey k paish e nazar kisi ko zbrdasti musalman bnaney ki takat nai dee gaee to ore koi chez is se barh k nhi.... insan ki azadi k liey.

Helmit seat belt pehny ka koi side effect btao.
Helmet seat belt road pe ore gari istemal krney k liey hain temporary, no bad effect on your health.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)

1. Mostly we take West as our role model when it comes to rules and regulations. First of all in USA alone many states don't have laws for helmet and in many states you can buy inssurance and not Wear a helmet. Just to tell you this is not a universal practice and about seat belt many people die because of the seatbelt as they get stuck or strangled by it. At the end you will see the insurance companies pushing for it. Its all about money and we pretend as if this is the biggest protection of humanity.
  2. Even the Riasat E Madina of Imran Khan the entire West does not force any one for vaccination.
Now the most important subject about the basic freedom. What's freedom for you? Every era ghera nathu khera can come in power, Become the government and you bow to his every law?
First never allow any government to make laws to protect you from "YOU" this always always turn into slavery.
Never allow the government to enter in the family ever. Do you really think Imran Khan or Nawaz Shareef or Zardari love your family more than you? I mean really?
Make dua that the Lord of the worlds becomes the Legislature. The one who created me, my family and the one sitting in the government office only become equal if the Rule belongs to Al Malik. Give yourself some value buddy.
Ye Aik Sajda Jise Tu Garan Samajhta Hai
Hazar Sajde Se Deta Hai Admi Ko Nijat!

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Khan125

Not coward, but compromised souls. It has become an anti Pakistan propaganda tool. Look at flashing blog headlines on the top. 95% of them are to always the most depressant and showing negative image of the country. What a shame.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
  1. Mostly we take West as our role model when it comes to rules and regulations. First of all in USA alone many states don't have laws for helmet and in many states you can buy inssurance and not Wear a helmet. Just to tell you this is not a universal practice and about seat belt many people die because of the seatbelt as they get stuck or strangled by it. At the end you will see the insurance companies pushing for it. Its all about money and we pretend as if this is the biggest protection of humanity.
  2. Even the Riasat E Madina of Imran Khan the entire West does not force any one for vaccination.
Now the most important subject about the basic freedom. What's freedom for you? Every era ghera nathu khera can come in power, Become the government and you bow to his every law?
First never allow any government to make laws to protect you from "YOU" this always always turn into slavery.
Never allow the government to enter in the family ever. Do you really think Imran Khan or Nawaz Shareef or Zardari love your family more than you? I mean really?
Make dua that the Lord of the worlds becomes the Legislature. The one who created me, my family and the one sitting in the government office only become equal if the Rule belongs to Al Malik. Give yourself some value buddy.
Ye Aik Sajda Jise Tu Garan Samajhta Hai
Hazar Sajde Se Deta Hai Admi Ko Nijat!
In west if u don,t wear seat belt or helmet u will be fined.Children can not admitted in child care centre or schools if they r not vaccinated.One has full freedom in one,s home but no one is allowed to harm any one.Crime is crime u do in side or out side of a home u r criminal,on the pretext of freedom no one is allow to commit crime.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
In west if u don,t wear seat belt or helmet u will be fined.Children can not admitted in child care centre or schools if they r not vaccinated.One has full freedom in one,s home but no one is allowed to harm any one.Crime is crime u do in side or out side of a home u r criminal,on the pretext of freedom no one is allow to commit crime.
This is bull crap. Before posting this nonsense You could simply Google it and you will know how many places around glob don't force helmet including USA and Canada. And you are just being stupidly dishonest claiming kids can't get into school if they are not vaccinated. This is simply a lie. North American and Europe don't force you for the vaccines. And there is no such thing as not Being able to go to school.
Your text seems that you are part of the government and You just can't swallow the idea of free men. And you simply started lying. But guess what the days of your mentality are numbered.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is bull crap. Before posting this nonsense You could simply Google it and you will know how many places around glob don't force helmet including USA and Canada. And you are just being stupidly dishonest claiming kids can't get into school if they are not vaccinated. This is simply a lie. North American and Europe don't force you for the vaccines. And there is no such thing as not Being able to go to school.
Your text seems that you are part of the government and You just can't swallow the idea of free men. And you simply started lying. But guess what the days of your mentality are numbered.
I live in Europe,and the country i live u have to wear seat belts,helmet and children should be vaccinated.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
As of July 18, 2018, all 50 states and DC require vaccinations for diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis; polio; measles and rubella (49 states and DC also requiremumps vaccination); and the varicella (chickenpox) vaccination. 43 states and DCrequire hepatitis B vaccination (Alabama, Illinois, Maine, Montana, Rhode ...Jul 23, 2018

Khan125

Sorry , how can you call it a crime? Its our choice not govts.
Ur logic is already refuted earlier in the thread