karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
8STzVfo.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Ali raza babar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Khuda Gharat Karay Nabi Kareem SAWW per Jhoot Bandhnay Walon ko ,

Ameen ,

Nabi kareem kabhi Quran say Mutasadim Amal nahi farma Saktay, Jab Quran mein Likha hai kay un say mat laro jinhon nay tumhein Gharon say nahi nikala aur tum say jang nahi ki , To saray yahoodion kay liaye Maula e Kainaat kaisay yeh Hukam day saktay hein kay jis yahoodi per qaboo paa lo usay qatal ker do ,

UTTER LIES....

Ali raza babar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Did you read it before posting??? And were you able to understand it?

I seriously doubt both his intentions and his Postings , and the reference Hayat ul sahaba is no AUTHENTIC book in Islamic History ,

The most authentic one is Tafseer Ibn Kaseer , Aur Tareekh al Khulafa by Jalal ud din sayuti ,,

Pak1stani

I am not sure about references etc but very poor urdu difficult to understand, no flow, many broken lines etc.

I seriously doubt both his intentions and his Postings , and the reference Hayat ul sahaba is no AUTHENTIC book in Islamic History ,

The most authentic one is Tafseer Ibn Kaseer , Aur Tareekh al Khulafa by Jalal ud din sayuti ,,

karachiwala

The complete story of Jewish clan Banu Nazeer

Yesterday I was not able to put the 2nd part of the following story and some people were upset. I understand as it is Islam we are talking about and NO ONE wants the name of Islam to be maligned. Whatever I am sharing is from Hayatus Sahaba a book that is considered as a very strong source on the life of Sahaba. Here I am putting both parts so any confusions may be removed.

Jazakallah for reading:

wX84CEt.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

KrWKnn0.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

UsmanSial

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: The complete story of Jewish clan Banu Nazeer

بعض غیر مسلم اسلام کے خلاف اس واقع کو بہت استعمال کرتے ہیں۔مگر ان حالات و واقعات کا ذکر نہیں کرتے جن کی وجہ سے یہ ظہور پذیر ہوا۔