The sinking ship.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You had 50 billion USD import bill. And export were 20 billion only. 30 billion USD deficit. 19 billion as foreign remittances. So net loss was 11 billion on average for gangs 5 years.

We have lost decade from 2008 to 2018. Mulk ki bunyadain Hila din is decade main zalmon ny without any sympathy and without any care.
Its going to be a detail reply but let me make it as short as possible. I hope you understand that the country was mired in an unnecessary war for more than 3 decades. then we have a pizza generals ruling us for another decade where the situation on ground was total disaster.
Just remember the time when there was nothing left after waging so called war on terror on the behest of USA by our idiot generals. There was no power, no water, no peace and there was lot blood on the ground.
Considering all this , you still have done wonders within next decade where you have now ample power, enough water and there is not even a drop of blood on the ground ...

Its a nice fashion for you youhias to come at a time when the Cpec was in full swing . Infrastructure was ready and the boots in the economy was going to happen.

complaining about deficit, foreign exchanges at the time when no investor, no country and no bank was ready to invest in a quagmire of that stupid war where the cities were burnt, people were murdered and the houses were destroyed on the name of war on terror.

Have some introspection and see how far you have come along before the power transferred back to immature incompetent fools.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its going to be a detail reply but let me make it as short as possible. I hope you understand that the country was mired in an unnecessary war for more than 3 decades. then we have a pizza generals ruling us for another decade where the situation on ground was total disaster.
Just remember the time when there was nothing left after waging so called war on terror on the behest of USA by our idiot generals. There was no power, no water, no peace and there was lot blood on the ground.
Considering all this , you still have done wonders within next decade where you have now ample power, enough water and there is not even a drop of blood on the ground ...

Its a nice fashion for you youhias to come at a time when the Cpec was in full swing . Infrastructure was ready and the boots in the economy was going to happen.

complaining about deficit, foreign exchanges at the time when no investor, no country and no bank was ready to invest in a quagmire of that stupid war where the cities were burnt, people were murdered and the houses were destroyed on the name of war on terror.

Have some introspection and see how far you have come along before the power transferred back to immature incompetent fools.
Enough power but with no capacity to buy fuel for the power.
Yes war on terror was a disaster but during this war on terror, a huge development was ongoing. Our lives were not as difficult as after lost decade.
Lost decade from 2008 to 2018 and after,our lives have become more difficulties.
When these filthy dogs left the government, country was about to bank corrupt 2013 and 2018 both times.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)

Remember one thing, not Everytime someone will be generous enough to save you and donate you.
You have to stand on your footings.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
O bhosree the previous govt can say the same that we inherited these conditions from our predecessors. We have been seeing this trend for the last 50 years where each current government blames the previous government. were you born yesterday? Typical chotiya Youthia!

Islamabadiya
Siberite Hussain1967
Tit4Tat
KhanSuppporter
fahid_asif Kavalier bl0u81 JusticeLover MADdoo shujauddin

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Patwariyon ka standard yeh hai k loan ly kar, Dakar dy kar kon wapis karta hai, jesy mujh sy aaj tak jis bandy ny bhi loan Liya, wapis ni kiya. . .aur mostly patwari hain. . .but I do not mind it. . .

But country has to pay back it's loans otherwise from planes to embassies buildings will be hold to recover the loans.

Rekodek is just a simple example.