The side of Dubai it doesnt want you to see.

mohib

Senator (1k+ posts)
db.jpg
Have you thought about being a guest worker in Dubai lately?

Have a look at the images below and ask yourself if what you hear on the radio actually squares up with reality? But then again perhaps reality is what you get to see or dont

Shouldnt you come and look for a job in Dubai soon too? Why not live in luxury like other expatriates.

db1.jpg

db2.jpg

db3.jpg

db4.jpg
source: www.amazingonly.com/awareness/this-is-other-side-of-dubai/

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
Afsos ki baat ye hay ke Hum Pakistani Pakistan mai reh ker wo kaam kernay ko bura samjhatay hian jo bahar ja ker khushi se ker laitay hian.. Pakistan mai tabkati takseem jo Paishay ke lihaz se ker rakhi hay... wo bari waja hay ke Pakistani Pakistan se bahar buray halat mai reh ker bhee guzara ker laitay hian... Mochi, Dhobhi Nae, Taili...Julaha... ye sab khatam hona chahye..

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Forget abt it we need to buy more weapons to fight with india as we have told from young age that india can attack on us so we need money for that. I know zia ul haq allowed indian movies on vcr & then musharraf allow indian movies & dramas on pakistani channels but still india is our enemy that we all should assume so Army can keep buying Submarines from france & get kick backs allow usa in pakistan to get visa for their own children .

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bohat afsoos hua pics dekh kay. Kaash hamara mulk itna khushhaal hota kay hamaray bhaiyoon ko Middle East jaanay ki zaroorat nahi parti.

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)
its all over the world. Here in Canada & USA, there are lot of homeless people in every big city, who spend their nights in ATM booths and in alleys. but the humen rights organizations are busy in criticizing the third world countries.

Baseer Khan

Voter (50+ posts)
Thank you Moheb for your concerns about this issue but I have never seen anywhere in Dubai, during all those 7 years I have been living here, when people living in such condition, yes in some cases they do have a small rooms but in those small rooms also, there are bed available for each individual, their very low wages is a different topic.

I have been living here for the past 7 years and I do have some knowledge recognizing people from faces and appearances and I can assure you that non of these are asian, they all look like arabs and I doubt you may have pictures from the jail of any other Arab country.

Mehboob Ali

Salam....basheer...i like the above words from Dr. Allama Iqbal,plz if posble,wat's te hidden meaning rely in this,its vry complex,i love the magic words of Shair Mashriq.I love him.and love Madina Sani(Pakistan)....

Regard:
Mehboob Ali Khan

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
i am living in Dubai from last three years,, aur jab bhi mein ain labours ki halat dhekta hoon mujhe afsoos hota hai yahan per labour k sath bohat bura salok hota hai,,, aur ain ko dehk kar Allah ka shukar adaa karna chahta hoo k Allah nai mujhe aur mere jeise kitoonn ko bagair mangee sabh kch dai dia hai phr bhi hum Allah sai dour hain Allah hum sab ko maaf farmaye aur Hidayat bhi dai..thanks

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
Thank you Moheb for your concerns about this issue but I have never seen anywhere in Dubai, during all those 7 years I have been living here, when people living in such condition, yes in some cases they do have a small rooms but in those small rooms also, there are bed available for each individual, their very low wages is a different topic.

I have been living here for the past 7 years and I do have some knowledge recognizing people from faces and appearances and I can assure you that non of these are asian, they all look like arabs and I doubt you may have pictures from the jail of any other Arab country.

app theek keh rahe hooon k bed hote hain lekin sharjah mein abh bhi kch aeise accomations hain,,, aur mere khayal sai phele dubai mein bhi thee jab property ka bohat boom tha dubai mein aur rehaish kafi mehgiii thiii,, magar khair humein Allah ka shukar adda karna chahyeh ke aus nai humme ache haal mein rakha hai aur ain k liye bhi dua karni chahiye ka Allah ain k halat bhi bheter karee

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
My dear countrymen who live in abroad, Plz come back, work here, get less money but live with dignity, Pak serzameen zindabad.

Aye Pakistanion tumhay to dunya par hukamraani karnay kay liye Pakistan bana kay diya na kay baddoun ki ghulami kay liye.

Apnay aap ko pehchano tum ghulam nahin hukumraan ho.

I wonder if Iqbal might be stating the above in his grave!

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
One thin I also would like to add that in my opinion they all looks to me Indians and Bnagalies. Further in Dubai living space is short like Bombay. I could not recognize any Pakistani there

saudiking

Voter (50+ posts)
One thin I also would like to add that in my opinion they all looks to me Indians and Bnagalies. Further in Dubai living space is short like Bombay. I could not recognize any Pakistani there
oh so Pakistanis look different do they? idiot!!!

bankalalookheti

MPA (400+ posts)
Most of them look like North Africans, these people are too fair-skinned to be Bengalis nor Indians.

Having said that, only a blind preson will be unable to figure out that these Photographs are clearly photoshopped.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Forget abt it we need to buy more weapons to fight with india as we have told from young age that india can attack on us so we need money for that. I know zia ul haq allowed indian movies on vcr & then musharraf allow indian movies & dramas on pakistani channels but still india is our enemy that we all should assume so Army can keep buying Submarines from france & get kick backs allow usa in pakistan to get visa for their own children .

Why do we watch these movies?

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Funny, how do we know that these photographs were taken in Dubai?
I believe there is no way of confirming that these photographs are from Dubai.

Yes baseer Khan i fully agree you , yes they are arabs under the police custody , must be a precinct.
Why do people assume all of them belong to our country .!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: