The Secrets of Staying Mentally Strong

Future4Unity

MPA (400+ posts)

I thought to make a topic on the interests of how to stay mentally strong and enough motivation for keeping one self up to maximum amount of dedicated to work on something that you are doing. Source

Last edited by a moderator:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The ancient chines secret to stay mentally strong is to use your brain as little as possible.
Why waste it unnecessarily on stupid little things?:LOL:

Future4Unity

MPA (400+ posts)
The ancient chines secret to stay mentally strong is to use your brain as little as possible.
Why waste it unnecessarily on stupid little things?:LOL:
Didn't know or think of that analysis
That's a good way to look at things to get done.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Didn't know or think of that analysis
That's a good way to look at things to get done.
Haha it was just a joke! But some of it do make sense. Like speak as little as possible, speak only when you have nothing to say.....hahahaha or more you speak, less you say waghaira waghiara
Aur hmaray bazurg kehtay hein badaam akhrote khaya karo, badaam roghan se surr jhisa karo? I think Allah nay aapkay dimagh mein jitni strength di hay, wohi rehti hay, na use honay se kam hoti hay aur na hi na-use honay se ziada.

Future4Unity

MPA (400+ posts)
Haha it was just a joke! But some of it do make sense. Like speak as little as possible, speak only when you have nothing to say.....hahahaha or more you speak, less you say waghaira waghiara
Aur hmaray bazurg kehtay hein badaam akhrote khaya karo, badaam roghan se surr jhisa karo? I think Allah nay aapkay dimagh mein jitni strength di hay, wohi rehti hay, na use honay se kam hoti hay aur na hi na-use honay se ziada.
However if adding a brain clip on the video of that analysis

Some people will automatically switch off their brains

therefore I didn't include it.