The Saudi Royals Money Making Schemes

Status
Not open for further replies.

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@cheeko

میں نے صحیح مسلم کی حدیث پیش کی ہے اور تم الزام لگا رہے ہو کے میں نے خودساختہ حدیث پیش کی ہے ...جبکہ میں نے حوالہ بھی درج کیا ہے
English Translation

http://www.searchtruth.com/book_display.php?book=041&translator=2&start=0&number=6943#6943

Saheeh Muslim [4/1505 no.6943]

Saalim bin Abdullaah bin Umar said: O people of Iraaq, how strange is it that you ask about the minor sins but commit the major sins? [The killing of al-Husayn] I heard my father, Abdullaah bin Umar narrating that he heard the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, saying while pointing his hand to the east: "Indeed the turmoil would come from this side, from where appear the horns of Satan and you would strike the necks of one another..."

Arabic Text

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Page.aspx...ID=25&PID=5244

حدثنا عبد الله بن عمر بن أبان وواصل بن عبد الأعلى وأحمد بن عمر الوكيعي واللفظ لابن أبان قالوا حدثنا ابن فضيل عن أبيه قال سمعت سالم بن عبد الله بن عمر يقول يا أهل العراق ما أسألكم عن الصغيرة وأركبكم للكبيرة سمعت أبي عبد الله بن عمر يقول
MEDIA-H1.GIF
سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول إن الفتنة تجيء من هاهنا وأومأ بيده نحو المشرق من حيث يطلع قرنا الشيطان وأنتم يضرب بعضكم رقاب بعض وإنما قتل موسى الذي قتل من - ص 2230 - آل فرعون خطأ فقال الله عز وجل له
MEDIA-B2.GIF
وقتلت نفسا فنجيناك من الغم وفتناك فتونا
MEDIA-B1.GIF
MEDIA-H2.GIF
قال أحمد بن عمر في روايته عن سالم لم يقل سمعت

میں نے سارے لینکس بھی دیدیئے ہیں کوئی بھی انٹرنیٹ سرچ کر کے ان حوالوں کی تصدیق کر سکتا ہے....اب یا تو تم یہ کہو کے تم صحیح مسلم کی حدیث کو صحیح نہیں مانتے جبکے اہل سنہ کے تمام علما کا صحیح مسلم اور صحیح بخاری پر اتفاق ہے کے انکی ساری حدیثیں صحیح ہیں...اگر صحیح مانتے ہو تو ثابت کرو کے میرا حوالہ غلط ہے...ورنہ یا تم جھوٹے یا میں جھوٹا...اور جو جھوٹا ثابت ہو وہ اس فورم پہ آنا چھوڑدیگا....اگر تم سچے ہو تو جواب دو

چیکو بھاگو مت....تم اپنے الزام کو ثابت کرو...میں نے جو حدیث صحیح مسلم کی پیش کی وہ حدیث ہے یا نہیں؟؟؟ حوالہ صحیح ہے یا نہیں؟؟؟ تم نے کہا میں نے ضعیف حدیث پیش کی ہے....اگر حدیث ضعیف ہے تو ثابت کرو ورنہ تم جھوٹے یا میں.

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
Book 007, Number 2666: Sahih Muslim

Abu Zubair heard Jabir b. 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) as saying as he was asked about (the place for entering upon the) state of Ihram: I heard (and I think he carried it directly to the Apostle of Allah) him saying: For the people of Medina Dhu'l-Hulaifa is the place for entering upon the state of Ihram, and for (the people coming through the other way, i. e. Syria) it is Juhfa; for the people of Iraq it is Dbat al-'Irq; for the people uf Najd it is Qarn (al-Manazil) and for the people of Yemen it is Yalamlam.

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)

چیکو بھاگو مت....تم اپنے الزام کو ثابت کرو...میں نے جو حدیث صحیح مسلم کی پیش کی وہ حدیث ہے یا نہیں؟؟؟ حوالہ صحیح ہے یا نہیں؟؟؟ تم نے کہا میں نے ضعیف حدیث پیش کی ہے....اگر حدیث ضعیف ہے تو ثابت کرو ورنہ تم جھوٹے یا میں.

It is a zaeef Hadees because Najd and Iraq were two different places. Read the Hadees below.

Book 007, Number 2666: Sahih Muslim

Abu Zubair heard Jabir b. 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) as saying as he was asked about (the place for entering upon the) state of Ihram: I heard (and I think he carried it directly to the Apostle of Allah) him saying: For the people of Medina Dhu'l-Hulaifa is the place for entering upon the state of Ihram, and for (the people coming through the other way, i. e. Syria) it is Juhfa; for the people of Iraq it is Dbat al-'Irq; for the people uf Najd it is Qarn (al-Manazil) and for the people of Yemen it is Yalamlam.

To take a few examples out of many dozens: there is the hadith narrated by Abu Daud (Salat al-Safar, 15), which runs: ‘We went out to Najd with Allah’s Messenger (s.w.s.) until we arrived at Dhat al-Riqa‘, where he met a group from Ghatafan [a Najdite tribe].’ In Tirmidhi (Hajj, 57), there is the record of an encounter between the Messenger (s.w.s.) and a Najdi delegation which he received at Arafa (see also Ibn Maja, Manasik, 57). In no such case does the Sunna indicate that Iraq was somehow included in the Prophetic definition of ‘Najd’.

Further evidence can be cited from the cluster of hadiths which identify the miqat points for pilgrims. In a hadith narrated by Imam Nasa’i (Manasik al-Hajj, 22), ‘A’isha (r.a.) declared that ‘Allah’s Messenger (s.w.s.) established the miqat for the people of Madina at Dhu’l-Hulayfa, for the people of Syria and Egypt at al-Juhfa, for the people of Iraq at Dhat Irq, and for the people of Najd at Qarn, and for the Yemenis at Yalamlam.’ Imam Muslim (Hajj, 2) narrates a similar hadith: ‘for the people of Madina it is Dhu’l-Hulayfa - while on the other road it is al-Juhfa - for the people of Iraq it is Dhat Irq, for the people of Najd it is Qarn, and for the people of Yemen it is Yalamlam.

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am laughing at najdis. Some Hadees clearly mention the name of the tribes. But their dumb servants will keep on denying the truth. Bani Tamim is a sub tribe of Mudar tribe. Ibn Abdul Wahhab is from the Bani Tamim.

Sahih Bukhari chapter 55 number 600

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "O Allah! Save Aiyyash bin Abi Rabia (from the unjust treatment of the infidels). O Allah! Save Salama bin Hisham. O Allah! Send your Punishment on (the tribe of) Mudar. O Allah! Let them suffer from years (of drought) similar to that inflicted during the life-time of Joseph."

Sahih Bukhari chapter 56 number 702

Narrated Abi Mas'ud: The Prophet said, "From this side from the east, afflictions will appear. Rudeness and lack of mercy are characteristics of the rural bedouins who are busy with their camels and cows. Such are the tribes of Rabi'a and Mudar."

Sahih Bukhari chapter 56 number 719

Narrated Abu Bakra: Al-Aqra' bin Habis said to the Prophet "Nobody gave you the pledge of allegiance but the robbers of the pilgrims (i.e. those who used to rob the pilgrims) from the tribes of Aslam, Ghifar, Muzaina." (Ibn Abi Ya'qub is in doubt whether Al-Aqra' added. 'And Juhaina.') The Prophet said, "Don't you think that the tribes of Aslam, Ghifar, Muzaina (and also perhaps) Juhaina are better than the tribes of Bani Tamim, Bani Amir, Asad, and Ghatafan?" Somebody said, "They were unsuccessful and losers!" The Prophet said, "Yes, by Him in Whose Hands my life is, they (i.e. the former) are better than they (i.e. the latter)." Abu Huraira said, "(The Prophet said), '(The people of) Bani Aslam, Ghifar and some people of Muzaina (or some people of Juhaina or Muzaina) are better in Allah's Sight (or on the Day of Resurrection) than the tribes of Asad, Tamim, Hawazin and Ghatafan.' "

Sahih Bukhari chapter 54 number 413

Narrated 'Imran bin Husain: Some people of Bani Tamim came to the Prophet and he said (to them), "O Bani Tamim! rejoice with glad tidings." They said, "You have given us glad tidings, now give us something." On hearing that the color of his face changed then the people of Yemen came to him and he said, "O people of Yemen ! Accept the good tidings, as Bani Tamim has refused them." The Yemenites said, "We accept them. Then the Prophet started taking about the beginning of creation and about Allah's Throne. In the mean time a man came saying, "O 'Imran! Your she-camel has run away!'' (I got up and went away), but l wish I had not left that place (for I missed what Allah's Apostle had said).

Sahih Muslim chapter 1 number 83

It is narrated on the authority of Ibn Mas'ud that the Apostle of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) pointed towards Yemen with his hand and said: Verily Iman is towards this side, and harshness and callousness of the hearts is found amongst the rude owners of the camels who drive them behind their tails (to the direction) where emerge the two horns of Satan, they are the tribes of Rabi'a and Mudar.

Last edited:

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every one knows that the najdis shave their heads

Sahih Muslim chapter of Zakat

2338 Sahl b. Hunaif reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: There would arise from the east a people with shaven heads.

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
The Tribe of Banu Tamim in Quran

An early indication of the nature of the Tamimites is given by Allah himself in Sura al-Hujurat. ( Sura/ chapter 49, Aya 4 )

In Ayat 4 of this sura, He says: ‘Those who call you from behind the chambers: most of them have no sense.’ The occasion for revelation (sabab al-nuzul) here was as follows:

‘The “chambers” (hujurat) were spaces enclosed by walls. Each of the wives of Allah’s Messenger (s.w.s.) had one of them. The aya was revealed in connection with the delegation of the Banu Tamim who came to the Prophet (s.w.s.). They entered the mosque, and approached the chambers of his wives. They stood outside them and called: “Muhammad! Come out to us!” an action which expressed a good deal of harshness, crudeness and disrespect. Allah’s Messenger (s.w.s.) waited a while, and then came out to them. One of them, known as al-Aqra‘ ibn Habis, said: “Muhammad! My praise is an ornament, and my denunciation brings shame!” And the Messenger (s.w.s.) replied: “Woe betide you! That is the due of Allah.”’ (Imam Muhammad ibn Ahmad ibn Juzayy, al-Tashil. See also the other tafsir works; also Ibn Hazm, Jamharat ansab al-‘Arab).

This tribe has been disrespectful to prophet, right from the begining.

such bolo

@cheeko

میں نے صحیح مسلم کی حدیث پیش کی ہے اور تم الزام لگا رہے ہو کے میں نے خودساختہ حدیث پیش کی ہے ...جبکہ میں نے حوالہ بھی درج کیا ہے
English Translation

http://www.searchtruth.com/book_display.php?book=041&translator=2&start=0&number=6943#6943

Saalim bin Abdullaah bin Umar said: O people of Iraaq, how strange is it that you ask about the minor sins but commit the major sins? [The killing of al-Husayn] I heard my father, Abdullaah bin Umar narrating that he heard the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, saying while pointing his hand to the east: "Indeed the turmoil would come from this side, from where appear the horns of Satan and you would strike the necks of one another..."

Arabic Text

حدثنا عبد الله بن عمر بن أبان وواصل بن عبد الأعلى وأحمد بن عمر الوكيعي واللفظ لابن أبان قالوا حدثنا ابن فضيل عن أبيه قال سمعت سالم بن عبد الله بن عمر يقول يا أهل العراق ما أسألكم عن الصغيرة وأركبكم للكبيرة سمعت أبي عبد الله بن عمر يقول
MEDIA-H1.GIF
سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول إن الفتنة تجيء من هاهنا وأومأ بيده نحو المشرق من حيث يطلع قرنا الشيطان وأنتم يضرب بعضكم رقاب بعض وإنما قتل موسى الذي قتل من - ص 2230 - آل فرعون خطأ فقال الله عز وجل له
MEDIA-B2.GIF
MEDIA-B1.GIF
MEDIA-H2.GIF

میں نے سارے لینکس بھی دیدیئے ہیں کوئی بھی انٹرنیٹ سرچ کر کے ان حوالوں کی تصدیق کر سکتا ہے....اب یا تو تم یہ کہو کے تم صحیح مسلم کی حدیث کو صحیح نہیں مانتے جبکے اہل سنہ کے تمام علما کا صحیح مسلم اور صحیح بخاری پر اتفاق ہے کے انکی ساری حدیثیں صحیح ہیں...اگر صحیح مانتے ہو تو ثابت کرو کے میرا حوالہ غلط ہے...ورنہ یا تم جھوٹے یا میں جھوٹا...اور جو جھوٹا ثابت ہو وہ اس فورم پہ آنا چھوڑدیگا....اگر تم سچے ہو تو جواب دو

میں تمھیں بھاگنے نہیں دونگا...انشاءللہ....تم کہو کے تم صحیح مسلم کی حدیث کو ضعیف مانتے ہو اور کہو کے صحیح مسلم کی ساری احادیث صحیح نہیں...اور میری پیش کی گیے صحیح مسلم کی حدیث بھی تمہارے نزدیک ضعیف ہے...اور اگر یہ حدیث خود ساختہ ہے تو کیا امام مسلم نے یہ حدیث بنائی ہے؟؟؟؟

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
A famous poem by Hassan ibn Thabit (r.a.). The Tamimites were late converts to Islam, joining the religion, after much resistance, only in the Year of Delegations (‘am al-wufud), which was the ninth year of the Hijra. They hence miss the virtue of sabiqa, of precedence in Islam. Coming at last to the Prophet (s.w.s.), the Tamim insisted on a public debate against him, and he appointed Hassan to reply to the Tamimites’ vain boasting about their tribe. Hassan’s ode, which completely defeated and humiliated them by describing the low status of their tribe, can be considered evidence for the Prophet’s (s.w.s.) own view of Tamim, since the condemnation was given in his presence, and there is no record of his criticising it. (Diwan Hassan ibn Thabit); for full details of the incident see Barquqi’s commentary in the same volume. See also Ibn Hisham, Sira.

such bolo

جس حدیث سے تمہارا مطلب حل نہیں ہوگا اسے تم ضعیف کہدوگے؟؟؟ جس حدیث سے تمہارے خود ساختہ نظریات پہ ضرب پڑیگی اسے تم ضعیف کہدوگے؟؟؟ پھر تو تم سے قرآن بھی محفوظ نہیں رہیگا.....تم صحیح مسلم کی حدیث کو ضعیف ثابت کرو یا اپنے آپ کو جھوٹا کہلواؤ...میں انشااللہ تمھیں ہر فورم پہ چیلنج کرتا رہونگا...انشاءللہ

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)

میں تمھیں بھاگنے نہیں دونگا...انشاءللہ....تم کہو کے تم صحیح مسلم کی حدیث کو ضعیف مانتے ہو اور کہو کے صحیح مسلم کی ساری احادیث صحیح نہیں...اور میری پیش کی گیے صحیح مسلم کی حدیث بھی تمہارے نزدیک ضعیف ہے...اور اگر یہ حدیث خود ساختہ ہے تو کیا امام مسلم نے یہ حدیث بنائی ہے؟؟؟؟

Debate with some manners. Dont show your najdi character to me.

such bolo

میں اپنی پوسٹ کے جواب کا انتظار کر رہا ہوں

such bolo

@cheeko

English Translation

Arabic Text

MEDIA-H1.GIF
MEDIA-B2.GIF
MEDIA-B1.GIF
MEDIA-H2.GIF

کیا صحیح مسلم کی حدیث کو تم صحیح نہیں مانتے؟؟؟؟ الحمدللہ میں نے تمہارے ہر الزام کا جواب دیا ہے اور اللہ کی توفیق سے اور اس پورے معاملے میں میں نے ثابت کیا ہے کے نجد سے مراد عراق ہے اور مسند احمد، صحیح مسلم اور طبرانی سے حدیث کے حوالے بھی دیدیے ہیں.....مگر افسوس تم لوگ لوگوں کو نہ صرف گمراہ کرتے ہو بلکے اپنے مذموم عقاید اور نظریات کی ترویج کے لئے صحیح احادیث کو بھی ماننے سے انکار کرتے ہو...میں نے پہلا شخص دیکھا ہے جو صحیح مسلم کی حدیث کا انکار کر رہا ہے اور اپنے آپ کو اہل سنہ میں سے کہلواتا ہے...انشاءاللہ تمہارا یہ دعوه میرے لئے دعوتی لحاظ سے بہت مفید ہوگا...میں لوگوں کو بتا سکونگا کے تعصب میں ان احادیث کو جو کے مسلمانوں میں متفقہ ہیں انھیں کس طرح ضعیف کہا جاتا ہے...صرف اس لئے کے ان احادیث کی وجہ سے حقیقت واضح ہوتی ہے اور پروپیگنڈہ کرنے کا موقع ختم ہوتا ہے....بیشک اللہ باطل کو ظاہر کرنے والا ہے اور حق کو فتح دینے والا....میں گاہے بگاہے تمہارے اس دعوے کو تمھیں یاد دلاتا رہونگا کے تم نے صحیح مسلم کی حدیث کو صرف اس لئے ضعیف کھا کے یہ حدیث تمہارے پروپگنڈہ کے لئے مفید نہیں تھے...اللہ ایسے تعصب اور گمراہی سے تمھیں نجات دے...فلحال کے لئے اتنا ہی...تم کو یاد دہانی کراتا رہونگا. اس تھریڈ کو پڑھنے والے صحیح اور غلط کا فیصلہ خود کرلینگے......انشاءللہ

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am laughing at the najdis. Readers as you can see that every thing has been logically explained but these frustrated will keep on posting the same one Hadees and maneuvere their words around it. You can see how these people r and what the najdis r currently doing in International politics. They r the puppets of Americans.

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hazrat Ali (Radiallhu Anhu) once narrated: "I swear by Allah that to fall from the sky to the Earth is very simple for me, but to utter one false word in reference to the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) is a very difficult and impossible task for me."

Hazrat Ali(Radiallhu Anhu) then narrated as follows:

"I heard the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) as saying that as the Day of Qiyamah approaches there will appear a group of youths with a low mental capacity and understanding, apparently they will talk of good but their Imaan will not go beyond their throat and they will leave the true Deen like an arrow leaves the prey. Wherever you find them, you should make Jihaad with them. ( Bukhari)

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
"A person with eyes protruding, with a long beard and head clean-shaven came to the Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) and declared: 'O Muhammad! (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) fear Allah. "' The Prophet(Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) replied: "If I disobey Allah, then who else will obey Him? I am obedient to Allah at all times and never disobedient. Allah has sent me as Amin(Honest for the entire world, but you don't accept me as an honest man?' A Sahabi (Companion) became infuriated and sought permission to remove him from the presence of the Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam). The Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) prevented the Sahabi from doing so After the person had left, the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: "From his progeny will rise a Group who will recite the Holy Quran but it will not go below their throats. They will leave the Deen just as an arrow leaves the bowstring. They will kill the Muslims but spar the idolaters. If I ever confronted these people I would slaughter them just as the people of Aad had been destroyed" (Mishkat Shareef, pp/535)

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is reported in SAHIH BUKHARI from Hazrat Abu Said Khudri (Radiallhu Anhu) who narrates that:
Once we were in the presence and company of the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam). He was distributing booties (Spoils of War) when a person named Zul-Khawaisara, who was from the tribe of Bani Tamim addressed the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) "Oh Muhammad Be Just!" ". The Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) replied: "A Great pity that you have doubts, if I am unjust then who will be just, you are a loser and a failure." Zul-Khawaisara's attitude infuriated Hazrat Umar (Radiallhu Anhu) and he pleaded with the Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) to permit him to slay Zul-Khawaisara. The Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) remarked: "Leave him, as his slaying will serve no good purpose, as he is not the only individual but there are a host of others like him and if you compare their prayers and fasting to that of yours, you yourself will feel ashamed. These are the people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats, with all these apparent virtues they will leave the fold of Deen just like the arrow leaves the bow.

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am now going again to celebrate the thumping victory over the Najdis. You can link with your friends and get the thread closed whenever you wish. This has been your usual plan of action. The last thing is that dont use double IDs. There is no use in lying and cheating. Only use one ID. Wassalam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.