The real terrorist was me US Soldier..

mistehbab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

BEST! Video.

Admin Siasat.pk: Yaar, 'Thanks' system jo friendskorner par hai, wo apne forum par dal de yaar.

I could click that button to thank the poster of this thread for posting this thread. It would;

=> encourage the person who posted this thread to continue his good work

=> tell you that I watched this video

=> give you better knowledge of how many people visited your forum, which will allow you to improve your forum

I have put this on other forums as well.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALA! video

tkaun

Thank you taul for uploading this video.After watching this video, we can just tell the president Mr.Obama,please watch what Mike Prysner is pleading to you and your nation.This is a useless war where human beings are killed like animals , bringing havoc and chaos in these countries .Mr.president lets be honest with the world,you dont have the security problems but instead other countries does have for sure because of your unnecessary presence.you have destroyed Iraq and now after afghanistan and pakistan just because you have other issues in your mind which have nothing to do with the security of your country.what are those issues,you know them very well Mr.president? You have two very pretty young daughters ,may god give them long life and happiness but Mr.president in afghanistan and pakistan people also have lovely kids like yours, just think about them too.I hope you must have a soft corner in your heart for others too, please stop this war.God bless you.

jony

Citizen
thanks for sharing brother, truth will come soon inshallah,
English geo should play this video in USA.

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
The American Enemy."The Real Terrorist Was Me"

Must watch

Our real enemies are not those living in a distant land whose names or policies we don't understand; The real enemy is a system that wages war when it's profitable, the CEOs who lay us off our jobs when it's profitable, the Insurance Companies who deny us Health care when it's profitable, the Banks who take away our homes when it's profitable. Our enemies are not several hundred thousands away. They are right here in front of us.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Very Well Said. USA and her Najaiz Son ISRAIL are the biggest Terrorists of the world. No other Terrorist of the World had killed so many innocent people. But the there is no tears in Western'e eye because those killings are of Muslims. :( There are very few voices like this guy. Great Man!

kashah

it is so true why the 170 million catles living in pakistan do not understand this truth

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Truth by An American Soldier

An American war-for-profit concept of democracy, freedom

Even The Troops Are Waking Up - A Fantastic Video,
Expostion of TRUTH by a American Army Soldier.

KhanHaripur

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: American Soldier Against IRAQ War 'I Killed Innocent People'

Iraq War Veteran Speaks out on Killing Civilians

KhanHaripur

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: American Soldier Against IRAQ War 'I Killed Innocent People'

American soldiers describe how they can kill civilians

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? .....????

??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? .....????

Last edited: