The Real Face Of Afghanistan

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is India Paid Youtuber.
You guy do not know how much India is spending on Afghan social media.
They have created so many Social Media accounts against Pakistan.
They did this successfully in East Pakistan and still using the same tactics against Pakistan.
Propaganda.... Propaganda ... Propaganda....

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes you are right
Since 1989 they are refugees in pakistan due to soviet n nato invasion.
Recently pak army blocked turkhum border for just 3 days inkae khanaae kae truck across the border their earnings were massivel effected
Javed inzamam rashid lateef etc all helped them rebuild their team taught them technique lookAt this thankless basta

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a disgusting creep to watch. Sorry, I tried. Nothing new though, whenever you encounter them outside Pak, Hazrat Ali (RA)'s qaul rings true.
There are so many hard working concentious Afghans struggling for their families, carrying war wounds in and on their person, but the ones who got away, esp on Pak ID documents, notably the flood reaching Europe in 2016 (a few were associated with criminal activites and brought shame to Pakistan, not that Pakistanis do no such thing), turn around like chameleons and get chummy with Yindians. Many go abroad via Pak govt schemes and upon settling there, deny all connection, assume afgani identities and badmouth Pakistan. Traitors. Sorry for generalizing, but it is generally observed.
These people, the likes of karzai and Ghani achieved benefits from Pakistan. The sad part is, they'll never do anything for the common struggling Afghan in Pak or at home. Their conspiracies with Raw get people killed here and finally we're fencing the border and adding checkposts. Who suffers, common afghans who need to visit hospitals, families, etc., when the border movement is tightened.
Douchebags!

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
And this is one of his more "tame" videos. His channels is filled with Indian ass kissing and abusing and bashing Pakistan.

These treacherous morons have no clue they are being used by India as asswipes

What Pakistan is doing??????
We have Pashtuns who can pretend to be Afghanis on Social Media.
The content should be Indians abusing Afghani womens.. Indians using their land to
sponsor terrorism etc. etc.

The problem is no one in Pakistan paying money for social media which is not good. We can counter their propaganda very easily.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
What a disgusting creep to watch. Sorry, I tried. Nothing new though, whenever you encounter them outside Pak, Hazrat Ali (RA)'s qaul rings true.
There are so many hard working concentious Afghans struggling for their families, carrying war wounds in and on their person, but the ones who got away, esp on Pak ID documents, notably the flood reaching Europe in 2016 (a few were associated with criminal activites and brought shame to Pakistan, not that Pakistanis do no such thing), turn around like chameleons and get chummy with Yindians. Many go abroad via Pak govt schemes and upon settling there, deny all connection, assume afgani identities and badmouth Pakistan. Traitors. Sorry for generalizing, but it is generally observed.
These people, the likes of karzai and Ghani achieved benefits from Pakistan. The sad part is, they'll never do anything for the common struggling Afghan in Pak or at home. Their conspiracies with Raw get people killed here and finally we're fencing the border and adding checkposts. Who suffers, common afghans who need to visit hospitals, families, etc., when the border movement is tightened.
Douchebags!
Today US withdraws their aid and Pakistan closes its borders Afghanistan will implode into a civil war torn shit hole once again. How can a country whose entire existence depends on others be such a &^%#$^

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am waiting for Afghan's Talibaan reaction about this moron. I don't think he lives in Afghanistan. Indian propaganda at its peak.
Don't pay too much attention to this barking dog.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
What Pakistan is doing??????
We have Pashtuns who can pretend to be Afghanis on Social Media.
The content should be Indians abusing Afghani womens.. Indians using their land to
sponsor terrorism etc. etc.

The problem is no one in Pakistan paying money for social media which is not good. We can counter their propaganda very easily.
Yaar this is my only serious bone of contention with the current govt. Imran Khans soft corner for Afghanistan and Afghanis. We don't need to spend even 1 rps. Just deport all these bastards and seal the border. Apay hi lag pata jaye ga.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I am waiting for Afghan's Talibaan reaction about this moron. I don't think he lives in Afghanistan. Indian propaganda at its peak.
Don't pay too much attention to this barking dog.
While he might be a dog barking sitting in India, but most Afghanis think this way. And if you took a poll today most of them will side with India instead of Pakistan.

sumisrar

Senator (1k+ posts)
انڈیا ایک مضبوط معیشت ھے افغانستان کو پاکستان کے ساتھ
Engage
کرکے خود پرامن ملک بننا چاہتا ھے
تاکہ دنیا سے اور انویسٹمنٹ لا سکے.

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
While he might be a dog barking sitting in India, but most Afghanis think this way. And if you took a poll today most of them will side with India instead of Pakistan.
We have been hosting 30 Lakh Afghan refugees for the past 40 years. Their 3rd generation is enjoying freedom and having a better lives in Pakistan.
As far I know a lot of Afghanis living in USA, they always praise Pakistan's qurbanian all the times.
To create rift among two brotherly nations, I strongly feel that It is a mere propaganda from our enemies.