The Prima Donnas of Pakistan - the pseudo journalists

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Any residual respect I had for Pakistani journalists has evaporated within past 24 hours, after the senile and drunkard Nusarat Javeed 's episode.

Imagine in any other country where a TV anchor publicly announces that his/her country's prime minister has tried to murder him.....

The absolute silence of the Pak media fraternity on this matter is a testimony to the fact that the pak media industry is simply a lobbying group with no journalistic professionalism.

The self-proclaiming journalists of pakistan are nothing but money chasing low life cowards - no colleague of NJ has criticized him so far.
The damage is already done. The low life NJ is speaking out from both sides of the mouth. He publishes a tweet rendering an apology and simultaneously there are published interviews of his, implying 'IK's police' is not going to do anything about the incident. Guess which stance of his will be used globally against Pakistan and IK?

It should be noted that Pak journos/anchors are experts on every topic of the world. Politics, defense, morality, human rights, entertainment and economics. They criticize the experts of all disciplines on their tv shows. However, I am not aware of a single anchor who has written a single book on any discipline, which is recognized globally by the world intellectuals.

It is also interesting to note that this self-assigned significance of the anchors is standing on the base of the right to question and criticize others. However, if these same anchors are questioned or criticized by others, then they block the people on social media or/and start claiming that the state is trying to hurt them (sometimes even claim assassination attempts).

Pakistan's tv anchors/journalists are a combination of narcissism and hypocrisy, personified. Never, take them seriously.

Lastly, I really wish that IK had filed a defamation lawsuit against JN. However, I can see that he has better things to do, like running a country of 200M marginalized people. Time spent on narcissistic low life drunkard like JN, will be time wasted.
Actually, I am proud of the fact that I support a political leader who has the ability to ignore Prima Donnas like JN.

Last edited:

thayab

Voter (50+ posts)
Well said. Unbelievable the journalists trying to use this malign the PM. I have come to realise that failed journalists are being paid by external paymasters 'cough' talat hussain 'cough'

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Any residual respect I had for Pakistani journalists has evaporated within past 24 hours, after the senile and drunkard Nusarat Javeed 's episode.

Imagine in any other country where a TV anchor publicly announces that his/her country's prime minister has tried to murder him.....

The absolute silence of the Pak media fraternity on this matter is a testimony to the fact that the pak media industry is simply a lobbying group with no journalistic professionalism.

The self-proclaiming journalists of pakistan are nothing but money chasing low life cowards - no colleague of NJ has criticized him so far.
The damage is already done. The low life NJ is speaking out from both sides of the mouth. He publishes a tweet rendering an apology and simultaneously there are published interviews of his, implying 'IK's police' is not going to do anything about the incident. Guess which stance of his will be used globally against Pakistan and IK?

It should be noted that Pak journos/anchors are experts on every topic of the world. Politics, defense, morality, human rights, entertainment and economics. They criticize the experts of all disciplines on their tv shows. However, I am not aware of a single anchor who has written a single book on any discipline, which is recognized globally by the world intellectuals.

It is also interesting to note that this self-assigned significance of the anchors is standing on the base of the right to question and criticize others. However, if these same anchors are questioned or criticized by others, then they block the people on social media or/and start claiming that the state is trying to hurt them (sometimes even claim assassination attempts).

Pakistan's tv anchors/journalists are a combination of narcissism and hypocrisy, personified. Never, take them seriously.

Lastly, I really wish that IK had filed a defamation lawsuit against JN. However, I can see that he has better things to do, like running a country of 200 marginalized people. Time spent on narcissistic low life drunkard like JN, will be time wasted.
Actually, I am proud of the fact that I support a political leader who has the ability to ignore Prima Donnas like JN.

Agree with your contentions on every single count that you highlighted.

Last para pertains to a defamation lawsuit against JN. I have a suggestion on this thorny issue.
I think the best bet would be if Federal Ministries of Interior, Information & Broadcasting and Human Rights devise a collective plan & strategy and go after these low life crooks and liars in a systematic manner. They should seek remedy at every available forum including the higher courts and the parliament.

Additionally, it is about time for the government to STOP pampering these journos and TV channels owners.
THE GOVERNMENT MUST SEGREGATE THE PRINT MEDIA FROM THE DIGITAL MEDIA.
Nowhere in the world media biz owners are allowed to have declarations for printing daily newspapers with magazines and simultaneously running a TV channel.

THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED, ASAP.

usafzai

Citizen
That was seen coming soon. well these pampered fools created a funny bubble and a fantasy world around them where they would see army guys doing everything. and they lied so much that even they started believing their own lies. so when today the tyre burst the guy started yelling about an attack. these guys needs big doses of valium

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This what I keep on saying all along .This pakistani Media houses have gone totally out of control and working for many different out side agencies and NGOs.The Government should have never issued so many licences to start with.

Galaxy

In the name of freedom of speech they will cause kiaos. Most of these so called journalists have no clue what journalism is.

Anuuge67

Slight correction on the above post title..
Media prostitutes or PRESSTITUTES if YOU prefer..

Strong regulations regarding PROSTITUTE male MEDIA ANCHORS working for RAW, CIA AND MI6 ARE NEEDED.
THESE TRAITOR TALKING HEADS NEEDS PUBLIC FLOGGING TO UNDERSTAND ONE FACT..

NO MORE ANTI PAKISTAN PROPAGANDA WILL BE TOLERATED.
I WILL INCLUDE TWO FEMALE ANCHORS IN THIS ANCHORS FOR HIRE MEDIA IN PAKISTAN..
MEHER BAY MAREE OF AMERICAN CONSULATE DANCING WITH NEGRO FAME.

AND ASS MAA SHAY RAA ZEE OF ORPHANS STOLEN MONEY USED FOR HER HAJJ INCLUDING THE HUSBAND.

disgusted

That was seen coming soon. well these pampered fools created a funny bubble and a fantasy world around them where they would see army guys doing everything. and they lied so much that even they started believing their own lies. so when today the tyre burst the guy started yelling about an attack. these guys needs big doses of valium
It all started , if you remember with the castrated ass, Hamid Mir who blamed the ISI for the two staged attacks on him. The problem starts when the Arse-lickers start thinking themselves larger than life and as God's gift to the world. Usually you will find the news and analyses they give is no better than putrid shit.The biggest problem is PEMRA which is a non-functioning organ of misgovernance. These turds start by defaming people by giving slanderous stories and in the same breath say they will apologise if proved wrong. The damage is done . No amount of apologies can repair the damage to another person's character. Instead they should also be tried under article 62 and barred for life from writing articles and coming on TV shows.

Pathfinder

one must look at the journos who have come out in his support. They are cut from the same cloth.

Na Cheez

MPA (400+ posts)
پاکستانی میڈیا اور صحافی..... زرداری نے یہ کہا ھے، عمران نے یہ کہا ہے، نواز شریف نے یہ کہا ہے..... کبھی دیکھا ہے انھوں نے پاکستان کے حقیقی مسائل پر کوئی تحقیقی پروگرام کیا ھویا عالمی پزیرائی کی حامل کوئی تحقیقی کتاب لکھی ھو؟

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistani media is full of filth and immature people
i hope it dies a quick death instead of going slow

usafzai

Citizen
It all started , if you remember with the castrated ass, Hamid Mir who blamed the ISI for the two staged attacks on him. The problem starts when the Arse-lickers start thinking themselves larger than life and as God's gift to the world. Usually you will find the news and analyses they give is no better than putrid shit.The biggest problem is PEMRA which is a non-functioning organ of misgovernance. These turds start by defaming people by giving slanderous stories and in the same breath say they will apologise if proved wrong. The damage is done . No amount of apologies can repair the damage to another person's character. Instead they should also be tried under article 62 and barred for life from writing articles and coming on TV shows.
well i can't comprehend the utter stupidity of these so-called journalist. most of their discussion ve got nothing to do with anything academic or so. these are bloody jugglers. Such fools rose to these positions for a reason. our govt is like a shy girl expecting molesting. the govt doesnt act like sissys. but whos gonna tell them. noone dares to defy the journalist. they attack in swarms.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
They hide their propaganda by referring to unnamed sources...

Due to "journalistic ethics", they refuse to divulge those fictitious sources.

There should be a legislation on this issue to curtail this loophole that is used for an all out smear campaign.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Most of our journalists are fake journalist..Don't have any real knowledge of journalism..NJ doing talks shows under alchoal influenced..Others doing in home or in private parties..They living on lafafas..Kheraait...Paid Shows..Colums.... That's the whole story of ours medias..