The Natural gift of oil and gas for Pakistan will also bring a lot of difficulties- Dr Shahid Masood

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
If Pakistan finds oil and they the contracts to American oil companies, then we will see new avenue for Blackwater agents to be hired via the oil companies
Pakistan should play safe and do oil agreements with those countries who don't back stab us and neutral countries. Petronas is good option for agreements if oil reserves have potential. Countries like South Korea and Japan are also safer as they don't meddle and damage country through proxy wars unlike America and EU nations

protek

MPA (400+ posts)
The project split is clear and public. So i don't know why some idiots would create conspiracy around it:

Exxon - 25%
ENI - 25%
OGDCL Pak - 25%
PPL Pak - 25%
First thing first ok
did I mention you ?
offcourse i didn't
so who the hell are you to quote me ?
you can say in general whatever you want to say but do not quote me in your filthy writing and if you carry on doing so then I will come back to you with blatant and reckles words to shut you up.
hope you got it

zain786

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ڈاکٹر شاہد مسعود نے ملٹی نیشنل کمپنیز اور قدرتی ذخائر سے مالامال جن ممالک کے حالات کی تفصیل بتائی ہے غلط ہے؟
Galat ni hai but he is keep going with his bullshit talk bc asad omer koi super man ka bacha hai jo rato rat economy ko behtar karde usko betha kosta rehta hai gadha

amoxil500mg

Senator (1k+ posts)
ڈاکڑ پھٹو مہشود رضوی خادم کی گرفتاری سے پہلے بھی ایسی ہی بھونگیاں ہانکتا رہتا تھا افریدی کا فرقہ اور ہے اس کا اور ہے۔ کالا سوان پیلا سوان ہو جاوے گا اندھیاں چلیں گی۔ پھٹو صاحب بچہ پیدا ہونے دو ہم پال لیں گے گیس نکلنے دو ملک کی۔۔۔اور اپنی گیس خارج کردیں دماغ کو چڑھ گئ ہے بہت آرم کریں قسم سے بہت دماغ کھاتے ہو آج کل آپ رحم کرو اس قوم پر اپنا شو خود دیکھنا دن میں تارے نظر آنا شروع ہو جاہیں گے

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Galat ni hai but he is keep going with his bullshit talk bc asad omer koi super man ka bacha hai jo rato rat economy ko behtar karde usko betha kosta rehta hai gadha
اس نے اپنی نیک تمنائوں کا اظہار اور خدشات گنوائے ہیں. اگر ان میں کچھ حقیقت ہے تو پیش بندی کی جانے چاہے. اگر آپ کو علم ہے تو اسے بھی علم ہو گا اسد عمر سپر مین نہیں ہے

jani1

او بھئی خدا کا واسطہ۔۔ابھی کچھ نکلا ہے نہیں اور ایک دوسرے کے گریبان کوآگئے ۔۔
کچھ نکلنے دو۔۔جھگڑنے کو ساری عمر پڑی ہے۔۔

HSiddiqui

What ever he said about Venezuela is correct, and when he said that oil and gas brings in challenges as well is not incorrect, you see why was Iraq invaded, why was Libya in eyes of West, why other Oil rich nations comes time to time under some problems, but INSHALLAH being an atomic nation Pakistan will not come under that much problem, but yes it will be a huge task to manage it securely and beneficially .

brohiniaz

جیل سے باہر آنے کے بعد شاہد کا دماغی توازن لگتا ہے کچھ اُلٹا پُلٹا سِکسٹی نائن ہو گیا ہے

بہت ہی محترم ڈاکٹر صاحب! عمران خان اگر اسمبلی کے اندر سے ڈیزل نکال سکتا ہے , تو سمندر سے پٹرول نکالنا کونسا مشکل کام ہے