The infamous Imranpak.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am Imranpak from Scotland! Most people here are familiar with my extreme patriotic views where I defend Pakistan and it's military without any apologise. Consequently, many Bharatis have been taught a lesson with more still having left this site after receiving a good bashing from me(cry). I despise the country of Bharat but not all it's brainwashed people who ignorantly see themselves as a superpower and believe one man can beat up a hundred:lol::lol:. That's not to say that I don't criticise Pakistani politicians, for sure we have many problems yet there is also much good and plenty of hope for Pakistan:)

On a personal note I am a well educated man employed in telecommunications. An eternal optimist my glass is always half full and never half empty. I Enjoy Sport, Music, Travel, Cinema and Martial Arts. Ultimate ambition in life is to become wealthy then travel the world, that world cruise is not far away:). You will find me to be humorous, outspoken but not abusive unless the other initiates such aggression.

Needless to say I am a Muslim yet not necessarily an Arab lover or envious of them. Our priority should be making Pakistan a better place otherwise we have nothing. See you folks around!

Last edited:

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)
Marriage application? May be some female members might be interested;) Should have added a picture though. Btw, I like your views and thanks for he introduction:)

Imranpak

Marriage application? May be some female members might be interested;) Should have added a picture though. Btw, I like your views and thanks for he introduction:)

Only if Angelina Jolie in interested otherwise would try a dating site of matrimonial;) @ keep informed, what's it with the baseless and weird replies?:13:

Last edited:

Imranpak

By the way another thing abut me is that I am a massive Liverpool FC fan and despise Arsenal in particular! Suaraz is staying(clap) I am also mostly pro-Zaid Hamid who speaks the truth!

Last edited:

Shahbaz Baig

MPA (400+ posts)
Hummmmm Hummmmmm nice way to tell your feelings to others, in future what you can do for betterment of pakistan??? how much your patriotism with our beloved pakistan???

Let's begin the Interview:lol: