The Holy City Of Makkah Swarmed By The Black Crickets - Never Happened Before! Is This An Another Sign Of End Times?

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Locust swarms were a common sight in the the third world countries including Pakistan right upto the late 60's .I have have seen these megaswarms myself. Usually they started from the Arabian Peninsula. The person who made this video has not clarified whether they were locusts or something else.

bhaibarood

Yeh Khasooshgee ke jism ko tukron main karna ka anjaam hai,
khudrat Ale e saud,Ale e yahud se balda le rahi hai, its end of saud clan

TONIC

In my childhood I have seen very similar scene in Makkah and Madina only issue is that at that time people didn’t had cell phones to capture pictures , I am talking about 92-94 and not on one occasion.

TahiraUmmemomina

MPA (400+ posts)
تکلیف دہ مناظر۔۔۔۔۔ یہ وارننگ سب مسلمانوں کے لئے ہے ۔۔۔ اللہ کے نزدیک ہمارے عمرے طواف اور حج اور ہماری نمازیں ا کوئی حیثیت نہیں رکھتیں اگر ہم عمل کے میدان اللہ کی کتاب کے احکامات کو نظر انداز کر کے اپنے فرقہ باز کعب و احبار کے احکامات پر عمل کرتے ہیں جن کو ہم نے اپنا خدا بنا رکھا ہے ۔ قرآن یہودیوں سے کہتا ہے ۔۔ کہ تم نے اپنے کعب و احبار یعنی مزہبی عالموں کو اپنا خدا بنا لیا ہے ۔ اس ایک خدا کو چھوڑ کر جسے زبان سے تو خدا کہتے ہو مگر عمل خدا کی کتاب کو چھوڑ کر اپنے مزہبی علماء کے احکامات پر کرتے ہو ۔۔۔ اہلِ کتاب کا کتاب سے دور ہوجانا ناقابلِ معافی جرم ہے
ماقدرواللہ حق قدرہ

Tyrion Lannister

o bhai koi weather/geo effect hoga uski justification ajae ge yha kutte ko tati na ae tb bhi end of times ki stories nikal ate hen kia bne ga hmari qoom ka

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
مسلمان پہلے زمانے میں جتنے تحقیق پسند تھے آج اتنے ہی توہمات مہں بھرے ہوئے ہیں.
تربوز اور بادلوں میں مقدس نام
مکہ میں آندھی کیوں آئی.
مسجد نبوی زدد مٹی سے کیوں ڈھکی
وغیرہ وغیرہ.
پھر اس کو قیامت کی نشانیوں سے جوڑ دیتے ہیں.

Masud Javed

The holiest site in Islam, the Grand Mosque in Saudia Arabia's sacred city of Mecca, has been bombarded by a swarm of insects, and local authorities are struggling to clean up the mess.

Droves of insects identified as black grasshoppers descended on Mecca earlier this week, bugging worshippers at the Grand Mosque. Images of the locusts buzzing around light fixtures, clinging to marble surfaces and even blanketing praying pilgrims spread throughout social media, prompting the city to take action.

The Holy Mecca Municipality issued a statement Monday responding to the swarm of so-called "night cockroaches," saying it had dispatched "22 teams consisting of 138 individuals and 111 devices" to combat the pests.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1082522003888840704
https://twitter.com/x/status/1082578722992074752
The teams specifically targeted "breeding and gathering sites" such as sanitation areas and water drains. The municipality said it was "harnessing all the efforts, capabilities and possibilities available to the eliminate these insects in the interest of the safety of guests of the sacred house of God."

While a major nuisance, locusts are not known to carry diseases transmittable to humans, nor do they bite or sting. Hazal bin Mohammed al-Zafar, head of the Plant Protection Department at King Saud University's Faculty of Food and Agricultural Sciences, told the local Sabq newspaper Monday that the "field cockroaches" were of the Gryllidae family and more closely related to grasshoppers and crickets than domestic cockroaches.

Zafar told the outlet that locals should refrain from eating or selling the insects, while stressing that they "do not transmit diseases" and that swarming was a natural phenomenon likely related to recent rains. He estimated that 30,000 locusts had descended on Mecca, noting that larger swarms could reach into the hundreds of thousands.

Still, social media users could not help but point to what they felt were religious connotations of such an event. The motif of locust swarms as a form of divine punishment features in all the Abrahamic traditions, which include Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1082383752721022982
https://twitter.com/x/status/1082561997898690560
Quran verse 7:133, explaining God's plague against the people of Egypt, reads: "Then We afflicted them with a great flood and locusts, and the lice, and the frogs, and the blood. All these were distinct signs and yet they remained haughty. They were a wicked people." According to the Quran, the plagues convinced the Egyptian pharaoh to release the Israelites, allowing the prophet Moses, known as Musa, to lead them into to the promised land.

Millions of Muslims travel to Mecca every year for the Hajj, an annual pilgrimage required to be performed at least once a lifetime as one of the five pillars of Islam, and the Umrah, a pilgrimage to Mecca that can be undertaken at any time of the year.

TONIC

This is not the very first time it has happened , it happened many times and I have seen it with my own eyes in my childhood in Makkah and Madinah.