The Good Guy: Imran Khan

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It has been too long Imran Khan has played it nice with the bureaucracy and the system and it's not working.

He needs to be Iran Khan, do something revolutionary not rotationall to deliver justice.

It's the tough guy that get's thing done, Imran Khan is good but do we need good, we need aggressive tough guy hitting down on the criminals.

NAB and Judges are in Shareefs, Bhutto's, the Westerners pocket since many of their children study abroad.

There is not sign of Imran Khan's children taking over PTI as a dynasty. So what is Imran Khan waiting to take the risk. Pakistani's will remember him what he did not the small nice things, even Zia-ul-Haq did 1000 times more those good things from Bait-ul-mal to removing elite vulgarity from our society. Which her highness the Sindhi Bhutto brought back with vengeance and support of the west.

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
It has been too long Imran Khan has played it nice with the bureaucracy and the system and it's not working.

He needs to be Iran Khan, do something revolutionary not rotationall to deliver justice.

It's the tough guy that get's thing done, Imran Khan is good but do we need good, we need aggressive tough guy hitting down on the criminals.

NAB and Judges are in Shareefs, Bhutto's, the Westerners pocket since many of their children study abroad.

There is not sign of Imran Khan's children taking over PTI as a dynasty. So what is Imran Khan waiting to take the risk. Pakistani's will remember him what he did not the small nice things, even Zia-ul-Haq did 1000 times more those good things from Bait-ul-mal to removing elite vulgarity from our society. Which her highness the Sindhi Bhutto brought back with vengeance and support of the west.

So first step should be to kick out Hafeez, Imad and Shoaib from the team?

Is that the message of your post or did I get too much used to your cricket rants that I assumed without reading?

Last edited:

muhammadadeel

So first step should be to kick out Hafeez, Imad and Shoaib from the team?

Is that the message of your post or did I get too much used to your cricket rants that I assumed without reading?

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Imran will come in agresive mode..But IK first focus on economy..after that you will see a different Khan..He knowingly giving soft chances to current corrupt bearucrates... but it's not long...just wait and see..

muhammadadeel

Imran will come in agresive mode..But IK first focus on economy..after that you will see a different Khan..He knowingly giving soft chances to current corrupt bearucrates... but it's not long...just wait and see..
I hope that starts soon