The Future Roadmap that takes Education to a new level.... Help needed

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
THIS IS ONLY FOR THE PTI members....

I have a very comprehensive roadmap of education that will change the entire infrastructure of the education in Pakistan. I want to share this roadmap with Imran Khan.....!!! Is there any PTI official on this forum that can help me reach Imran Khan and give this roadmap to him? It's up to him whether he implements it or not when he comes into Power...!

I will share the roadmap with you guys shortly. I am still working on it...! It a complete solution to almost all the problems pertaining to education...!

images

Last edited by a moderator:

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please can you share some points here? I have already decided to home school my kids as I am very much disappointed with the education in Pakistan.. It is better to teach yoru kids at home on your own instead of sending them to schools!!

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
How old are your kids?

Please can you share some points here? I have already decided to home school my kids as I am very much disappointed with the education in Pakistan.. It is better to teach yoru kids at home on your own instead of sending them to schools!!

ahsanuck

MPA (400+ posts)
It may also be of some help to make you future road-map of Education as well as other sectors to make our country on Economic Development track !

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
How old are your kids?

There is only one right now and she is 1 and a half year old, but I am already preparing for homeschooling her!! I am attached with a group of parents who homeschool their kids in karachi. Can you share they key points of your education plan as we discuss many things about our education system in our group!!