The Escaped Convicted Criminal Nawaz Lohaar Still In UK? What Is PTI Government Doing? His Platelets Are 0 Now.

Nawazcophansi76

Senator (1k+ posts)
When does the PTI government plans to bring back the fraudster Nawaz Lohaar from UK?

THE MAN HAS 100 BILLION US DOLLARS STOLEN FROM PAKISTANI POOR AWAM.

WHAT IS OUR JUDICIAL GODFATHERS DOING ABOUT THIS TRAITOR MONEY LAUNDERING KING OF CORRUPTION AND FRAUD ABOUT HIS RETURN?

ARE THESE JUDGES STILL COUNTING THEIR BRIBES? This sub human gutter born virus deserves a DEATH penalty.

It will help Pakistan and will gain respect around the World. His hanging is a requirement for Pakistani AWAM.

Next should be Rana Kala Funa Lul the drug dealer who killed 22 Pakistani civilians.

Model town? Nothing.. Baldia nothing Zardaree Bhungee still living.. Udee still ALIVE.. Why?

Bloody revolution similar to Iran is NEEDED. 45 years of constant rape of Pakistan by PPP ANP AND PLMN RAW funded family made parties of gangsters MUST be BANNED.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
A reasonable reply.. But you cannot label the entire institution. Are YOU a Pakistani. Not a Ugly piss drinking troll?

I hope not.

Are you a piss drinking boot polisher? I hope not. We can criticize any institution, they are not God. If Pakistan army blatantly interferes in politics, then it should also accept the blame for the nations ills as well.

Nawazcophansi76

Senator (1k+ posts)
Are you a piss drinking boot polisher? I hope not. We can criticize any institution, they are not God. If Pakistan army blatantly interferes in politics, then it should also accept the blame for the nations ills as well.
The term boot polisher has Hindustani URINE smell used mostly by UGLY Piss looking endians.

Pakistan Army is a Institution.. Generalized statement against Pak Army is unacceptable to Pakistan and it's people.

Boot Polish is a term frequently used by PLMN, RAW funded trolls.

Yes army interfered in politics not acceptable in the past. But blatant hatred? Indicates Not a Pakistani person.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
The term boot polisher has Hindustani URINE smell used mostly by UGLY Piss looking endians.

Pakistan Army is a Institution.. Generalized statement against Pak Army is unacceptable to Pakistan and it's people.

Boot Polish is a term frequently used by PLMN, RAW funded trolls.

Yes army interfered in politics not acceptable in the past. But blatant hatred? Indicates Not a Pakistani person.

I don't care what is unacceptable to you. You don't like something, that is your problem. As far as I am concerned, you could be RAW agent too.

Pakistan army is not a institution. It is a branch of a government; like police, land departments, NADRA, FIA, FBR etc. It just well funded, and has weapons.

Army has not only interfered in politics in the past, it continuous to do so today. If you do that, then Pakistan army should also take the blame for wheat crisis, inflation now. They are the ones that allowed Nawaz to leave the country.

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't care what is unacceptable to you. You don't like something, that is your problem. As far as I am concerned, you could be RAW agent too.

Pakistan army is not a institution. It is a branch of a government; like police, land departments, NADRA, FIA, FBR etc. It just well funded, and has weapons.

Army has not only interfered in politics in the past, it continuous to do so today. If you do that, then Pakistan army should also take the blame for wheat crisis, inflation now. They are the ones that allowed Nawaz to leave the country.
I will be delighted, if you mention any country "in the world" who doesn't have Security agencies doing daily interference in their country's matters. If not than shut the hell up.

Army generals did blunder in the past. So why bark on the institute now. If your arguments have any merit then Judiciary have done the same in the past and they still doing through Lohar and Islamabad High courts.

What about Bureaucracy, it is still dancing around the corrupts. Don't forget the biggest scum on the earth, the Lohaar and the Beemari, and Fazlu, and Tafu Kalia, and Wali Khan kaa Captain Safdar.

So I smell Indian (RAW but rotten) in your arguments. You are barking at the wrong tree.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
I will be delighted, if you mention any country "in the world" who doesn't have Security agencies doing daily interference in their country's matters. If not than shut the hell up.

Army generals did blunder in the past. So why bark on the institute now. If your arguments have any merit then Judiciary have done the same in the past and they still doing through Lohar and Islamabad High courts.

What about Bureaucracy, it is still dancing around the corrupts. Don't forget the biggest scum on the earth, the Lohaar and the Beemari, and Fazlu, and Tafu Kalia, and Wali Khan kaa Captain Safdar.

So I smell Indian (RAW but rotten) in your arguments. You are barking at the wrong tree.

Security agencies doing the kind of interference in in country's matters is illegal, and unconstitutional. US agencies did that, and now it is a crumbling empire. I would say a lot of European countries with the exception of UK, have strict oversight on their agencies. So you shut the fck up.

Army Generals sis blunders in the past?? No, they committed crimes you dummy. The reason why there was a seocnd martial law was because nobody barked after the first one. The reason why there was third martial law was because 2nd martial was in the past. The reason why Musharraf did a martial law was because nobody barked against the generals in the past. I am trying to stop the next martial, and establish civilian supremacy.

I smell a boot licker. Go lick the boot Faisal Vawda put on the table. Fuck you!

Nawazcophansi76

Senator (1k+ posts)

Again smell of hatred against Pak ARMY is obvious in your comments. It will never be acceptable to us Pakistanis from a dubious anti Pakistan army troll.

You can THINK what u want about me.. If u do a poll on my comments statements, you WILL find out who is a Hindoo terrorist and who is NOT.

Pak Army ZINDABAD death to all Modi Trolls. And PLMN prostitutes of Jati Umra.
Now go and F yourself.

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
ABHAY KISI ABHI NANDHAN KI AWLAAD. LAGEE MIRCHI SAALAY.

STOP BARKING ON PAK ARMY AND FUCK YOUR OWN MAMA. SHE IS THE ONE WHO GAVE BIRTH TO YOU HARAM KAY PILAY. IF YOU ARE NOT ENOUGH THEN PAK ARMY CAN COME AND SATISFY HER.

SHE CAN HAVE ALL IT TAKE.

Last edited:

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yes you shut this scum mouth so nicely Kuddos