The criminal Nadeem Malik fooling the masses successfully!

peaceandjustice

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ایک سے بڑھ کر ایک فسادی،منافق ،حاسد حرام خور میڈیا چینلز کے حرام خور صحافیوں اور اینکرز کا ٹولہ جن میں سے کچھ جو بیروزگار ہو کر یو ٹیوب پر چلے گئے ہیں اپنی منافقت سے بعض نہیں آئیں گے ان میں سے ایک یہ گدو ندیم ملک ھے جو کہ انتہائی درجے کا میسنا اور اعلیٰ درجے کا پٹواری ھے

Last edited:

zeee_83

Voter (50+ posts)
I am very happy of what is happening today with Nadeem Malik at the hands of Yootias.

I still remember the days when Nadeem was among the Top Five Anchor Persons on Prime Time Cable News cursing Nawaz daily on the instructions of Abpara.

At that time, Nadeem wanted to convince the world that there was no biggest threat to Pakistan then Nawaz.

During that time Nadeem was on Samaa Tv 7 nights a week selling his TABDEELI Chooran from a dharna that ended on getting caught on a spy cam in lewd acts that forced him to into marriage for some time

I have absolutely ZERO sympathy for these people?

https://twitter.com/x/status/1278465095664717824
Masud Javed
i_syed2000, samkhan, Judicary-Media Mafia and 3 others
Nadir Bashir
Okara NA147
bhaibarood
Dr Adam

Masud Javed, Okara NA147, yahyakhan100 and 1 other person
Saboo
Choudhry ji
siasimerchant
To bhai jb kaala coat pehn k aabpara k kehne pe apne chief justice iftikhar k pas memo scandal le k gea tha tb sochna chahye tha na. Us waqt hakoomat chahye thi is liye polish chaatu sb b bna hua tha.