The BrExit is catastrophe for british in short and long future . Soon they will try their best for BrEnt. ---- Spartacus

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
muje samaj main nahin aata why Germany is still in EU ???

EU concept first given by BRITISH Prime Minister Winston Churchil In a speech delivered on 19 September 1946 at the University of Zürich, Switzerland .Although they self became a member in 1973 .

1. Germany is like a big brother of EU countries so she has to support other weak brothers .
2. She is not supporting EU concept because of gain in economy but there is also a big reason " DEFENCE of EU "
3. We all must remember that " Russia is a sleeping bear and at any time she can wakeup .

I hope you understood somehow now .
Russia can fuck Germany anytime they want :) did you forget what Russia did with Germany in WWII ? infact Russia can fuck all EU countries ...

Spartacus

I like your confidence Khalid Sb. you remain cool even though people through harsh comments on you as I also did in past and I’m very much sorry for that... but you always remain cool and don’t misbehave and use harsh words in return...

Thank you so much dear .
There are alot of reason that I try my best to be cool but some times I also do not control myself but still my harsh words has a limit and why is it ?

1. Alot of people know me in real life as well so if I cross my limit here then I will loss my respect in real life which I gain after a huge work and experience . What I saw on Social media I say also in real world .

2. Although I am one of the average member here but believe me I have too much experince of life ( Most of them is still hidden - Thankx GOD :) ) . In real world I am a 24/7 just like McDonald :)

3. Even I have shortage of time but still I manage to read everyday something new so I improve day by day a little more information which improve my " "Media literacy".
That is why it is difficult to beat me here :)

4. If someone is not agree with me on any point I do not feel that the person is my enemy I respect their point of view and sometimes I change my own point of view if some new logic or information convince me that I was wrong .
And believe me I accept it openly if I think that I was WRONG .

5. Most of the time not my opponents but my so called friends cheated me on different issues and as soon as I realised that I was WRONG that I thought they were my friends ( Most of them were Ibn-ul_Waqat ) then I accepted and kicked them out from my life and made new friends .

6. Some people have problem with my " I "
but I am what I am :) ---- Bear me !!!!! :)

7. Because Without " I " you can not make a " WE " , And WE possess several " I " :)

Spartacus

Russia can fuck Germany anytime they want :) did you forget what Russia did with Germany in WWII ? infact Russia can fuck all EU countries ...

What I wrote already :)

2. She is not supporting EU concept because of gain in economy but there is also a big reason " DEFENCE of EU "

kayawish

What I wrote already :)

defence of EU from whom ? Norway is not in EU , Swiss is not in EU so why dont Russia capture them then ?

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
ham bohot khush hain ke iss zalim, luteri maghroor qpm aur mulk ka khana kharab khud inhi ke hathon ho raha hai....ashya 20/25% menhgi ho chuki hain...NO DEAL brexit ke baad aur menhgi hongi...inki production khatm ho chuki hai...sirf Weapon export bachi hai wo bhi kam ho rahi hai hai....dunya se ab chori aur lootmar nahin kar sakte, Scotland bhi inse alag ho ga unka ailan hai yaani oil aur gas sara band....in per allah ki laanat.....inhon ne lakhon insano ko qatl kiya, man behnon betiyon ki ismat looti aur logon ko ghulam bana ke rakha...in sha Allah inki tabahi qareeb hai....
*********************Pakistan men sharab aur sood band karo*********************
****************Mujahid e media Dr shahid masood ko reha karo*****************

Spartacus

[QUOTE="kayawish, post: 5201782, member: 24665"]defence of EU from whom ? Norway is not in EU , Swiss is not in EU so why dont Russia capture them then ?[/QUOTE]

3. We all must remember that " Russia is a sleeping bear and at any time she can wakeup .

Kea PUTIN Say Pitwana Hay Spartacus Ko ??? KGB is also here :)
I am planning to visit RUSSIA soon :)