The BrExit is catastrophe for british in short and long future . Soon they will try their best for BrEnt. ---- Spartacus

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The BrExit is catastrophe for british in short and long future . Soon they will try their best for BrEnt. ---- Spartacus

I am convinced that BRITISH will start to weep soon because of MAY decision .
Soon they will understand their mistake and they will try to join EU again .
I would like to hear from you people those who are living in BRITAIN .
How will the decision " BrEXIT" affect you in positve and negative way .
As I gave you my own point of view "The BrExit is catastrophe for british in short and long future. "

The BrExit is catastrophe for british in short and long future . Soon they will try their best for BrEnt.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1086586276260864000

Thanking you all in advance .

Spartacus ( Pro EU )

Nightcrawl

I am convinced that BRITISH will start to weep soon because of MAY decision .
Soon they will understand their mistake and they will try to join EU again .
I would like to hear from you people those who are living in BRITAIN .
How will the decision " BrEXIT" affect you in positve and negative way .
As I gave you my own point of view "The BrExit is catastrophe for british in short and long future. "

The BrExit is catastrophe for british in short and long future . Soon they will try their best for BrEnt.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1086586276260864000

Thanking you all in advance .

Spartacus ( Pro EU )
Sir why are you always trying to act as some astrologer.

Fairer

Councller (250+ posts)
Sooner or later the EU will brake and in my opinion it's better for Britain to get of EU now rather then later.
It will be depend on what kind of deal or no deal happens that can effect lives in Britain, and would be too early to predict.
But it will effect in short term definately as house hold prices and economy will slow down, and in longer term things will settle down and would become better for Britain.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I dont think so. Brexit is happening, with or without May.

As a matter of fact, I believe EU is more likely to break apart, than Britain coming back in. How long can EU survive on Germany alone?

Spartacus

Sir why are you always trying to act as some astrologer.

Dear Nigtcrawl ,

1 . I met a number of BRITISH people here in Germany they are really worry because of this "BrExit" and that is why I want to know from those who are already in BRITAN .

2. A request to you and others >> Please remain to the topic and not to the behaviour of the person in past :) or in the other topic .
BECAUSE every topic has their own Ups and down !!!

Islamabadiya

Brexit in long run is very helpful for brits, the free movement is denting British welfare system, job availability, housing prices, NHS quest and inability to do their own trade deals is denying British population the progress they have the potential to achieve. I personally know people from Europe who are millionaires back home but they come here and claim benefits,
The only issue I see is the free market access, most of British raw material input come from Europe , but gora is very siana, he will make a way out of this. But most Britannia are tired of Eastern Europeans coming to uK and taking benefits

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
The most richest bank is Bank of England in the world also the most wealth in the whole world is in London. A fifth of the world's gold is hidden under London, worth an estimated £172 billion ($248 billion) . The United Kingdom has the fifth largest economy with GDP in 2017 United Kingdom 2.622 trillion USD $

kayawish

Before Convincing the World, Convince Yourself First :)

I am what I am :) , do you have any problem ??
If , yes then eat 2 more bread :)
muje samaj main nahin aata why Germany is still in EU :( life before EURO was so much better then now.Even a dish washer waas also earning like 3000 Dmarks a month before euro.Euro is piece of shit.

kayawish

The most richest bank is Bank of England in the world also the most wealth in the whole world is in London. A fifth of the world's gold is hidden under London, worth an estimated £172 billion ($248 billion) . The United Kingdom has the fifth largest economy with GDP in 2017 United Kingdom 2.622 trillion USD $
Ohh bhai , if Germany wants it can buy whole england in first bet.Germany has so much money and thats why England is begging from Germany for a deal but Markel is very strick.UK cannnot reach to Germany in any circumstances although UK is famous for money laundering etc.

drkhan22

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am in UK & i feel, Teresa May has been a disaster for UK. People of UK have been mislead by the Brexetiers that UK will have a smoother exit and a great future.
MPs rejected the deal, but have no alternate to it eigther EU is unwilling to offer anything better. British are left with only 2 options. NO Deal or Remain in EU n try secure a remain-deal in EU.
No Deal is another disaster, if happens. So far the impression is of Torries failure at every level to deliver. They are divided n proven fools who lead this country in to this mess in the first place.

drkhan22

Senator (1k+ posts)
Main Culprit was David Cameron who had created all this mess n then left it for May to sort out. May has miserably failed n doing so. In short UK should be ready for hardtime a ahead

kayawish

Main Culprit was David Cameron who had created all this mess n then left it for May to sort out. May has miserably failed n doing so. In short UK should be ready for hardtime a ahead
Germany wana make sure that UK is punished hard because if EU let UK leave the union without harm then tommarow other countires will also apply to leave EU so EU ust Punish UK so hard that other countirs like italy , spain , Greece shpuld think 1000 times before leaving EU and Germany said they will punish UK harder.

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think Britain can't start BrEnt. Why?
Because Article 50 can be reversed and they can call referendum again but Its not possible, it can open door of one more referendum for Scotland and Ireland.
And if argument is that now majority in exit poles indicated that they don't want brexit then what is guaranty that after sometime they will be pro brexit again or not. So government can't play referendum referendum.

Spartacus

muje samaj main nahin aata why Germany is still in EU :( life before EURO was so much better then now.Even a dish washer waas also earning like 3000 Dmarks a month before euro.Euro is piece of shit.

muje samaj main nahin aata why Germany is still in EU ???

EU concept first given by BRITISH Prime Minister Winston Churchil In a speech delivered on 19 September 1946 at the University of Zürich, Switzerland .Although they self became a member in 1973 .

1. Germany is like a big brother of EU countries so she has to support other weak brothers .
2. She is not supporting EU concept because of gain in economy but there is also a big reason " DEFENCE of EU "
3. We all must remember that " Russia is a sleeping bear and at any time she can wakeup .

I hope you understood somehow now .

بگ باس

MPA (400+ posts)
muje samaj main nahin aata why Germany is still in EU ???

EU concept first given by BRITISH Prime Minister Winston Churchil In a speech delivered on 19 September 1946 at the University of Zürich, Switzerland .Although they self became a member in 1973 .

1. Germany is like a big brother of EU countries so she has to support other weak brothers .
2. She is not supporting EU concept because of gain in economy but there is also a big reason " DEFENCE of EU "
3. We all must remember that " Russia is a sleeping bear and at any time she can wakeup .

I hope you understood somehow now .

I like your confidence Khalid Sb. you remain cool even though people through harsh comments on you as I also did in past and I’m very much sorry for that... but you always remain cool and don’t misbehave and use harsh words in return...

Nightcrawl

Dear Nigtcrawl ,

1 . I met a number of BRITISH people here in Germany they are really worry because of this "BrExit" and that is why I want to know from those who are already in BRITAN .

2. A request to you and others >> Please remain to the topic and not to the behaviour of the person in past :) or in the other topic .
BECAUSE every topic has their own Ups and down !!!
Oh k