"The atmosphere we are witnessing this time was never seen in the past." Ecstatic Pakistani community.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You shit head, how the truth is going to be swallowed by a known boot licker like you. go and visit people in Pakistan and find out what do they say about this selective Niazi. Touts like you never get out in the real world to find out .
Haha still no answer to the question shit-head? Because you have no answer Lier? ?

Saboo

Get lost dumb ass. Go visit the country and find out how popular niazi is ...
I will watch him in Washington to see how popular he is. But you better start answering some questions instead of spreading lies, before you lose your credibility...if you still have some left.?
You write long but don't say any thing? hahaha kamaal hay??

Zaidi Qasim

I will watch him in Washington to see how popular he is. But you better start answering some questions instead of spreading lies, before you lose your credibility...if you still have some left.?
You write long but don't say any thing? hahaha kamaal hay??
yeah , I am going to lose my credibility in front of army tout. what a joke.

Saboo

What kind of answer is going to satisfy the gutter dweller ? None .
You have not given any answer yet. Here is the question
Nawaz / Zardari were in power more than 30 years. Do you think they are not responsible for the mess Pakitan was in right now instead of Imran Khan?

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
These people claim there are 1 million overseas Pakistani in USA....do you knwo how many voted in the by polls in 2018? Hardly 300 from USA.....Yes 300 overseas Pakistanis from USA voted.....abhey ullu k pathey these people have pledged allegiance to the amreekan flag.....they are loyal Americans and have vowed to defend America AGAINST Pakistan if necessary. Stop treating them as Pakistanis....these are amreekans

Okara

These people claim there are 1 million overseas Pakistani in USA....do you knwo how many voted in the by polls in 2018? Hardly 300 from USA.....Yes 300 overseas Pakistanis from USA voted.....abhey ullu k pathey these people have pledged allegiance to the amreekan flag.....they are loyal Americans and have vowed to defend America AGAINST Pakistan if necessary. Stop treating them as Pakistanis....these are amreekans
Do u know what was requirement for vote? BTW how many voted for PMLN or PPP?

Zaidi Qasim

Yes you will lose your credibility, same as you lost your innocence when you were still a child in a madrasa.?
Nothing could be ridiculous more than your stupid statements about madrassas. No wonder you are the supporter of this bongi khan who still unable to correctly pronounce Arabic .

Saboo

Nothing could be ridiculous more than your stupid statements about madrassas. No wonder you are the supporter of this bongi khan who still unable to correctly pronounce Arabic .
madrison kay baray itni to khabrein parhnay ko milti hein? Kai pakray jatay hein?
Tum apnay ankh kaan band karlo to?

Zaidi Qasim

madrison kay baray itni to khabrein parhnay ko milti hein? Kai pakray jatay hein?
Tum apnay ankh kaan band karlo to?
Murad Saeed kay baray main bhi bohat khabrain milti hain , tu kya Bani Gala bhi koe madrassa hai ?

Competent

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bongi khan is not your dear one ? I thought every poty pledged alliance with him ...
Hahaha go to toilet if you got a potty. BTW do you know patwari’s dad noora sharif got toilet seat in his jail cell. He sits on toilet seat and say sheer aya sheer aya ?