Thank you Pakistan opposition

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
The way Pakistan Muslim league and people party conducted themselves and the way they provided support to their political enemy Imran statesman khan is worthy of applause. They supported Pakistan government and they supported PAK army.

FOR THE SECOND TIME IN MY LIFE, I feel blessed to have Pakistan as my country. OUR PAKISTANIS ARE SANE PEOPLE UNITED UNDER THE GREEN BANNER. AMAZING PEOPLE. WAY WAY BETTER THAN Indian government and their unwise People. I love you all.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The way Pakistan Muslim league and people party conducted themselves and the way they provided support to their political enemy Imran statesman khan is worthy of applause. They supported Pakistan government and they supported PAK army.

FOR THE SECOND TIME IN MY LIFE, I feel blessed to have Pakistan as my country. OUR PAKISTANIS ARE SANE PEOPLE UNITED UNDER THE GREEN BANNER. AMAZING PEOPLE. WAY WAY BETTER THAN Indian government and their unwise People. I love you all.
It would be even better if they hadn't robbed a poor country as that would have been the most patriotic thing they could have done. The rest of the optics is bolllocks

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Have you listen speech of Mian Shahbaz Shareef? He wanted a war with his best buddy Modi.

Missa Kaswal

MPA (400+ posts)
dear PTI voters and supporters no need to behave like indian media is behaving towards KHAns peace gesture... agreed WELLDONE ALL OPPOSITION PARTIES... well done khan .... and on the top PAK ARMY

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
dear PTI voters and supporters no need to behave like indian media is behaving towards KHAns peace gesture... agreed WELLDONE ALL OPPOSITION PARTIES... well done khan .... and on the top PAK ARMY

We have a right to an opinion, no need to jump on the bandwagon like children.

Passion76

Senator (1k+ posts)
RAW PLMN league of Dakoos jailbirds pimps and traitors of both compromised family Ltd of corruption are no longer in charge of Pakistan and it's manifested Destiny.

Opposition of morally bankrupt degenerates have raped Pakistan and it's economy on behalf of Hindustan and Israel. Fact..

Naya Pakistan Naya younger brave brilliant patriotic crop has taken over under the leadership of PM THEIR SELECTED FAVORITE IK.
AT THIS MOMENT IN OUR HISTORY HE IS PLAYING A CAPTAIN'S INNING WITH THE ENEMY OF MANKIND MODI THE TERRORIST OF GUJJRAT FAME.

HE IS MAKING HIM LOOK LIKE A UGLY TERRORIST CHAI WALA WITH HIS DEADLY INSWINGERS IN THE WORLD'S DIPLOMATIC STAGE.

AND YOU RETARDS SPEAK ABOUT A METRIC FAILED ILLITERATE LOHAAR DAKOO? OR DONKEY FACE ILLITERATE WITH HIS GAY SON BILAWUL?
Imagine ASTUGFIRRULLAH ALLAH NA KURRAY..BILLOW RANI WAS OUR PM?

OH THE GAY HORROR SHOW IT WOULD HAVE BEEN.

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS, EDUCATION FOR ALL PLMN ILLITERATE CLOWNS AVAILABLE AT PTI REFORM SCHOOLS FOR DUMB ASSES.

umerazam

MPA (400+ posts)
definitely having opposition on same page is pretty helpful in these difficult times. I respect that they have put country first and avoided politics on this matter

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
مودی نے ہماری جرم زدہ اپوزیشن کو بھی فیس سونگ دے دی ہے.ساتھ نہ دینے کی صورت میں بلکل خودکشی کر لیتے
شہباز شریف کی بونگی تقریر چھتر کھانے لائق تھی.ان کے کریڈٹ پر اپنے دور حکومت میں اسی کشمیر کے لئے کوئی سیاسی یا سفارتی کاوش نہیں تھی آج بس ترسا ہوا ڈرامہ باز ایئر ٹائم لے رہا تھا بے تکی تقریر سے جو خود ان کی زندگی سے ان کے کردار سے متصادم تھی