Thank You Imran khan and PIA.

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Last time I checked there was a boot-wala running PIA. So how the credit even goes to puppet Khan:p

BTW, PIA already overbooking their flights, so extending this courtesy to you is not really a big deal at all.

I received much bigger favors from other international airlines in the past!
We Get IT. We Get IT.

You hate Pakistan,

No need to sound like a broken record.

CANSUK

Nawazardari era was the worst for PIA
PIA was good during Musharraf period since then I didn’t travel thru PIA, worst reputation during Zardari time.
No need to mention Nawaz premium service, shareef name says it all.

RasageerLohar

MPA (400+ posts)
DzPmm_mW0AEi-5f.jpg:large

ASQR1

Recently i bought a return ticket through PIA official website to visit Pakistan. I suppose to land at Karachi airport last Sunday but due to change in personal circumstances i canceled my ticked last Saturday on PIA official Website through Manage My Booking Option and also requested for the refund. Though i was told by the PIA customer services, it would take minimum 20 days to receive my refund with £75 penalty but i was pleasantly surprised to have full refund of my purchase this morning,which means it took only 3 days for me to receive my full refunds with no penalty. It seems PTI's good governance is already showing up and i hope soon or later PIA would become a huge profitable body.
Once again thank you PIA.
Imran will fix every thing n Pakistan and while at it will fix all those corrupt ones too,

stargazer

I have booked a flight to Pakistan through Turkish airlines, although I wanted to try PIA but did not feel confident enough. Next time In sha Allah.

concern_paki

another positive news, good to hear...aaj to hindu aur indians is forum par jal bhun gaye hain like JohnSnow

Water

Councller (250+ posts)
Sounds music to my ears.

I used to fly diligently every 2-3 months from Manchester to Islamabad on PIA during musharaf's time. They never gave me a chance to complain.

Then in Zardari's era they once made me suffocate for 2 hours by keeping the aircraft on the platform without any aircon on and one more time my armrest and seat back broke during the flight. Since then I offered tauba, not to fly on PIA again! :(
Jani it's still the same, day before yesterday my kids travelled n they are like Tooba Tooba never again, but I know bcz of the direct flight option they will travelagain.

Water

Councller (250+ posts)
2 m9jths ago someone has used my parr of pIA loyalty card points, I officially enquired and the reply was we will inform u in 1 week, still waiting n honestly I don't bother it now.
Happy to see u hve good luck

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
I have booked a flight to Pakistan through Turkish airlines, although I wanted to try PIA but did not feel confident enough. Next time In sha Allah.
Great decision. If you ever have issue travelling with pia then put a complaint to higher authorities.It is our airline. We need to fix it and make it successful.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
2 m9jths ago someone has used my parr of pIA loyalty card points, I officially enquired and the reply was we will inform u in 1 week, still waiting n honestly I don't bother it now.
Happy to see u hve good luck
Sorry to hear that but i would advice you to put up a complaint on peoples portal. As i always say pia is our airline,lets not leave to just those people who are running it. If there is anything wrong with in pia,complaint to higher authorities to fix it. Lets push it to fix it and make it successful.

First Strike

We Pakistanis can bark against Modi and India all we want but the fact is that even today there are more Muslims in India and therefore as PM Modi represents more muslims than puppet Khan even today.

BTW, get ready because soon puppet Khan will also be hugging and kissing Modi after his re-elections.

Oh, I am sorry that would a halal U-Turn;)

Mark my words; Modi can't survive till the election day.
He is a coward guy; will die soon by drinking too much cow piss