Thank You Imran khan and PIA.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
PIA was never bad, it was forced to do such things that discourage people to travel on PIA, and Sharifs, Abbassis can show PIA in loss and get their airline on working.
Now PIA is getting chance to prove it self without dictations and it is getting back on ti its track. PIA needs clean up, terminate all the blood suckers hired on recommendations of politicians and political parties and the company will INSHALLAH soon be on top once again.
Yes InshAllah it would improve further and would become A HUGE PROFIT BODY.I request all the Pakistanis please travel with pia and if there is any issue,report it to higher authorities but when pia does well then please do not forget to mention it. It is our airline and we need to make it big.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
We Pakistanis can bark against Modi and India all we want but the fact is that even today there are more Muslims in India and therefore as PM Modi represents more muslims than puppet Khan even today.

BTW, get ready because soon puppet Khan will also be hugging and kissing Modi after his re-elections.

Oh, I am sorry that would a halal U-Turn;)
No there are not more muslims in India....MODI does NOT represent muslims.....its your imagination

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We Pakistanis can bark against Modi and India all we want but the fact is that even today there are more Muslims in India and therefore as PM Modi represents more muslims than puppet Khan even today.

BTW, get ready because soon puppet Khan will also be hugging and kissing Modi after his re-elections.

Oh, I am sorry that would a halal U-Turn;)
WE .............. Bark ? so you are not a Pakistani, I can see your pain for Modi and trying to demean Pakistan for India.
Just be informed it is 2019, every one knows what and who Modi is, whom is he representing and how is he treating Indians in India equally??
Ever since Modi has come his terrorist gang HINDUTWA has made lives difficult for every religion in India, Hindutwa have rights above any other religion, the have restricted Christians and others in India, and have killed Muslims, they do every thing to humiliate any religion other than Hindu.
Do you even know why Sikhs are against India and what is the value of Punjab Referendum 2020 Campaign in the Western world? Since 1984 western countries have granted refugee status to hundreds of thousands of Sikhs on the grounds that Sikhs are persecuted in India because of their religion and for supporting the reestablishment of an independent Punjab, Khalistan.
You tried to compare Modi a known terrorist with Imran Khan a man respected around the world for his bravery and honesty.

You need education and courage to speak the truth, come to Pakistan IK and learn speaking truth.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
My message to all the Modi supporters on this thread. Modi and his all team are terrorists and are responsible for all the terrorist activities in Pakistan along with terrorist attack on Army Public School.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Last time I checked there was a boot-wala running PIA. So how the credit even goes to puppet Khan:p

BTW, PIA already overbooking their flights, so extending this courtesy to you is not really a big deal at all.

I received much bigger favors from other international airlines in the past!

Like what?

deathchallenger

MPA (400+ posts)
Did you cancel your ticket before the flight was gone or after? Where did you buy your ticket? Online or with the travel agent in the office or over the phone? or also did you cancel it with the pia agent in the office or did you cancel it online on pia official website?
All the above things count when it comes to refund.
Online, directly from PIA. Once cancelled prior and once after departure. Cancellation fee was same for both.

Wake Up Pakistan

Perhaps you were too little or not even born back then when ZA Bhutto and Indra Ghandi use to say so much crap about each other. Then they made shimla pact:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

These haramkhor politicians are same no matter which side of the LOC you are from.

so what do you want WAR?

UKPakistani

AK47 Not sure if you were supposed to fly Sunday and land Monday in which case you and I would have been on the same flight. I flew Sunday night and have been in Karachi since Monday morning.

My experience of PIA was also pleasant, and the staff were as good as any. I gave up my prebboked window seat for a family of three who wanted to sit together. BIG mistake. The seat I was in behind me was a mother with a baby and of course the baby cried most of the flight.

PIA passengers on the other hand were pure Pakistani. I do not need to say more.

UKPakistani

Yes it looks that way!
Modi is the worst thing that happened to Indian in recent yeart#s. Modi is going to be out in next election that's for sure.

Agree Modi is the biggest turd that someone crapped in India. BUT do not be sure of much change even if he loses. Right Wing Hindu's have a taste of power and when they have the masses behind them even in smaller numbers they will be dirtier and more dangerous to try and win back their support (in my humble opinion)

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
Agree Modi is the biggest turd that someone crapped in India. BUT do not be sure of much change even if he loses. Right Wing Hindu's have a taste of power and when they have the masses behind them even in smaller numbers they will be dirtier and more dangerous to try and win back their support (in my humble opinion)
Yes India has serious issues of religious extremism towards minorities to an extent that they are getting killed just for eating cow's meat and it is not going to change soon even if Modi loses up coming elections..

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes you may have a point here. I don't follow much of indian politics and what ever little I know about it, still have a feeling Modi is going out.:LOL:

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
AK47 Not sure if you were supposed to fly Sunday and land Monday in which case you and I would have been on the same flight. I flew Sunday night and have been in Karachi since Monday morning.

My experience of PIA was also pleasant, and the staff were as good as any. I gave up my prebboked window seat for a family of three who wanted to sit together. BIG mistake. The seat I was in behind me was a mother with a baby and of course the baby cried most of the flight.

PIA passengers on the other hand were pure Pakistani. I do not need to say more.

That's great i am glad you had a good experience. baby crying on the plane can be a difficult experience lol. Wow what a coincidence,had i have not canceled my flight we would have been traveling on the same flight,though i never seen,it would have been hard to recognize each other. I hope you having a great time in Pakistan.

UKPakistani

That's great i am glad you had a good experience. baby crying on the plane can be a difficult experience lol. Wow what a coincidence,had i have not canceled my flight we would have been traveling on the same flight,though i never seen,it would have been hard to recognize each other. I hope you having a great time in Pakistan.

There is much to make a person angry sad pitiful hurt and resentful on seeing what is in Pakistan.

It is by far outweighed by the friendliness and familiarity I feel. I am most def having a good if tiring time. I want to see and feel as much as I can.

Early days but Pakistan or Karachi is so different to what I used to hear only afew years ago

Between you and me where I am staying there are Rangers Personnel everywhere. They are all friendly and pleasant and actually talk to you if you talk to them. I liked that. Ordinary Young Men serving the Nation as is their call in life. Genuinely made me feel proud

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
There is much to make a person angry sad pitiful hurt and resentful on seeing what is in Pakistan.

It is by far outweighed by the friendliness and familiarity I feel. I am most def having a good if tiring time. I want to see and feel as much as I can.

Early days but Pakistan or Karachi is so different to what I used to hear only afew years ago

Between you and me where I am staying there are Rangers Personnel everywhere. They are all friendly and pleasant and actually talk to you if you talk to them. I liked that. Ordinary Young Men serving the Nation as is their call in life. Genuinely made me feel proud

Yeah i don't blame you for feeling that way in Pak. A lot to be done in Pakistan and especially in Karachi but lets stay positive and hope for the best in next few years.