Thank You Imran khan and PIA.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
Sounds music to my ears.

I used to fly diligently every 2-3 months from Manchester to Islamabad on PIA during musharaf's time. They never gave me a chance to complain.

Then in Zardari's era they once made me suffocate for 2 hours by keeping the aircraft on the platform without any aircon on and one more time my armrest and seat back broke during the flight. Since then I offered tauba, not to fly on PIA again! :(
Yeah there is no doubt plenty of room to improve but their refund policy is definitely improved.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
We PK'S will do what is best for PK, Modi is scared of the kaptaan because the Kaptaan will make him look small. I hope Modi does turn up because it will show all you Indians who the boss is.

Me Indian? Well played, Mr. Troll.

Does all of you get trained by same idiots? Coz when you have no logic left in your argument you all start labeling and calling me an Indian.

shahin

Councller (250+ posts)
Recently i bought a return ticket through PIA official website to visit Pakistan. I suppose to land at Karachi airport last Sunday but due to change in personal circumstances i canceled my ticked last Saturday on PIA official Website through Manage My Booking Option and also requested for the refund. Though i was told by the PIA customer services, it would take minimum 20 days to receive my refund with £75 penalty but i was pleasantly surprised to have full refund of my purchase this morning,which means it took only 3 days for me to receive my full refunds with no penalty. It seems PTI's good governance is already showing up and i hope soon or later PIA would become a huge profitable body.
Once again thank you PIA.
On a funny note: it could be a processing error where person dealing with refund overlooked to charge you a penalty of £75.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Lagta hai India ke Kothay ki paidaawaar Mushdo k...r aur uss ke h...mi bhai jinhon naay loot krr PIA kaa berra gharq krr diya thaa woh saaray h....m zaday yaa to retire ho gaiey hain yaa unnn h...mion ko nikal diya gaya hai yeh woh twaif zaday Mushdoo k...r jaali Khan aur Asli Tablaay wala khaaa and company khudday line lagg gai hai Peeli taxion ki kamai prr Plnay wala Mushahid Shaitan Khaaaa Kothay ki paidaa waar

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Indians would be definitely afraid of that time.
Modi can't face camera, he can't face confident people. Just watch that Karan Thapar interview. I am sure Modi wouldn't agree to meet Khan.
Modi like nawaza lahore can only "survive" with his puppet/paid journalist like tht of Arnab goswami who himself is facing criminal charges

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We Pakistanis can bark against Modi and India all we want but the fact is that even today there are more Muslims in India and therefore as PM Modi represents more muslims than puppet Khan even today.

BTW, get ready because soon puppet Khan will also be hugging and kissing Modi after his re-elections.

Oh, I am sorry that would a halal U-Turn;)
Haha there won't be any U-Turn, halal or haram ...as Modi losing the election!:ROFLMAO:

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good work should be appreciated. Even if i recall couple of days back, tht engineers fixing some PIA engine thread had been trolled big time.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Me Indian? Well played, Mr. Troll.

Does all of you get trained by same idiots? Coz when you have no logic left in your argument you all start labeling and calling me an Indian.
You support everyone that hates PK and it's army, and unless I am confusing you with some other cuunt, you are a Modi piss drinker.

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
The food was incredible at the flight I took this month. The staff was also super attentive and pleasant to deal with. A huge change in culture it seems.

The passengers on the other hand.... ammi ji ka susral.[/QUOTE

100% agreed with "The passengers on the other hand.... ammi ji ka susral"...............

surfer

BTW, PIA already overbooking their flights, so extending this courtesy to you is not really a big deal at all.

I received much bigger favors from other international airlines in the past!

Not just PIA, all airlines overbook. By 10%. That’s the industry average.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Last time I checked there was a boot-wala running PIA. So how the credit even goes to puppet Khan:p

BTW, PIA already overbooking their flights, so extending this courtesy to you is not really a big deal at all.

I received much bigger favors from other international airlines in the past!
You mean to say you cancelled your ticket and the foreign airline sent you a large super supreme pizza with a thank you note?

HSiddiqui

Recently i bought a return ticket through PIA official website to visit Pakistan. I suppose to land at Karachi airport last Sunday but due to change in personal circumstances i canceled my ticked last Saturday on PIA official Website through Manage My Booking Option and also requested for the refund. Though i was told by the PIA customer services, it would take minimum 20 days to receive my refund with £75 penalty but i was pleasantly surprised to have full refund of my purchase this morning,which means it took only 3 days for me to receive my full refunds with no penalty. It seems PTI's good governance is already showing up and i hope soon or later PIA would become a huge profitable body.
Once again thank you PIA.
PIA was never bad, it was forced to do such things that discourage people to travel on PIA, and Sharifs, Abbassis can show PIA in loss and get their airline on working.
Now PIA is getting chance to prove it self without dictations and it is getting back on to its track. PIA needs clean up, terminate all the blood suckers hired on recommendations of politicians and political parties and the company will INSHALLAH soon be on top once again.