Tests Were Failed under the commandment of Dr Qadir..........Says Musharaf

lovely_pk

Banned
As I said before, I wish I could use some dignified words to describe you and your beloved dictator. But the reality is you both deserve the words I used in my post.You do not need to worry about my personality since I do not need a character certificate from someone like you. Enjoy your Title. There are no better words to describe the job you are doing for you master. It is sad but it is real since you only know this language.

Yet another but not least, Proof of ur characterless and Sick behaviour.....keep on doing so until we get enough......... Cheers

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yet another but not least, Proof of ur characterless and Sick behaviour.....keep on doing so until we get enough......... Cheers

بڑی ہی ڈھيٹ ہڈی ھو ، بھائ ۔ جاتے جاتے بھی زبردستی کے سرٹيفيکٹ بانٹے پھر رہے ہو ۔

يہ آۂينہ ھے صداقت بيان کرتا ھے
کہ اس کے آگے اداکارياں نہيں چلتيں

lovely_pk

Banned
بڑی ہی ڈھيٹ ہڈی ھو ، بھائ ۔ جاتے جاتے بھی زبردستی کے سرٹيفيکٹ بانٹے پھر رہے ہو ۔

يہ آۂينہ ھے صداقت بيان کرتا ھے
کہ اس کے آگے اداکارياں نہيں چلتيں

Don;t forget it now.. Cheers

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
AQK is a characterless person... look at his articles in a cheap evening paper.... and ppl asking teh reason behind this... Musharraf said this to acknowledge other scientist who are behind our missile project... they are our assets and we dont reveal them to the world.. as for AQK he is an idiot .. a doghla aadmi who apologisez first and them turns back.... shame on ppl like AQK

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
AQK is a characterless person... look at his articles in a cheap evening paper.... and ppl asking teh reason behind this... Musharraf said this to acknowledge other scientist who are behind our missile project... they are our assets and we dont reveal them to the world.. as for AQK he is an idiot .. a doghla aadmi who apologisez first and them turns back.... shame on ppl like AQK

یار آپ لوگوں نے مشرّف کی محبت میں "محسن پاکستان" کو نہیں بخشا تو کل ہو سکتا ہے الطاف کی محبت میں بانی پاکستان کو بھی گالیاں دو --- لندن والے "شاہ کال بابا" کسی جگہ یہ کہتے ہوے سنائی دئیے ہیں کہ دو قومی نظریہ بر صغیر کے مسلمانوں کو دھوکہ دینے کے لیے اچھالا گیا تھا

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

Shame on ppl like you.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wish he would keep his mouth *****.
Sir If you can not say something good for your country do not say things which will hurt the country.
I thought a soldier is always a soldier but I am proved wrong with his statement, and he is not a soldier anymore.

He was never a SOLDIER.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
I can post an episode of SouthPark where they referred a sex slave as a Pakistani ..
or new york times cartoon where they symbolized Pakistani people as dog of US
I know nothing will convince you unless you are willing to accept the fact ..

As I said before, they are Abu Jahl's of this era.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jiye Musharraf, Death to all the traitors of the country and Islam, including the Maulana's of Lal masjid who did not listen to the Imam of the Holy Kabba, may Allah Punish them severly.
People from all over the country come to his grave in Rajan Pur and many claim to have smelled "khushboo" from his grave. You may need to verify that.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sir, you may claim to be Pakistani but I doubt it.