TERRORIST MODI HAS TURNED INDIA INTO A TERRORIST HINDU STATE.

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Script boht kamzor hai, you need to work on that, rhetorical lag rahe hai.....
Secondly you are repeating things ... 3rd there is not much facts، its a lay man type of video.
4th you are making videos in potrait view, which is destroying the view, and giving a very cheap impression ...

These points are to help you advance your vlogging not to discourage you

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Secondly you are repeating things ... 3rd there is not much facts، its a lay man type of video.
4th you are making videos in potrait view, which is destroying the view, and giving a very cheap impression ...

Ha ha ha first of all i am not the one who made the video,send message to AK47 who made the video.

Secodnly i believe it passes the message to
Indians,and the video was made for them not for TLP

Thirdly i would love to see your video on the topic.

Dingain marNA assan hai aur tankeed karna bhi asan hai leking zara himath karker koi video tum bhi bana dalo.

Khud tu apni tasveer laganay ki himath nahi aur dosroon ki vodeo par tankeed kar rahey ho.

Wah rey wah khadim k follower.

Passion76

Senator (1k+ posts)
It has been awhile since we heard from you.. Advice and criticisms are healthy. Do not personalize it.

The list of crimes of Butcher of Gujarat Modi are endless.

Present them in a chronological way, with evidence and facts, which you can find on you tube.

89% Indians are poor, and do most of the dying. Who died in Palwama? Sikhs and daleets.
Not a single rat eating brahman.

Anyways good to see you.

Muhammad Jibran

Ha ha ha first of all i am not the one who made the video,send message to AK47 who made the video.

Secodnly i believe it passes the message to
Indians,and the video was made for them not for TLP

Thirdly i would love to see your video on the topic.

Dingain maran assan hai aur tankeed karna bhi asan hai leking zara himath karker koi video tum bhi bana dalo.

Khud tu apni tasveer laganay ki himath nahi aur dosroon ki vodeo par tankeed kar rahey ho.

Wah rey wah khadim k follower.
I appologize if you mind my suggestions it was to improve you.

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)

So khadim k followers APS attack was not done by Inda and it is not fact?
Attack on Sri Lankan team was not done by Indian and it not fact?
Modi is not under cover member of RSS and it is not fact?
Modie has bnot killed
Muslims as CM in gujrat and it is not fact ?
Indian is not
involved in Baluchistan and it not a fact?
Khadim ney tum loogoon ko gali aur tankeed ki siwa kuch sikaya bhi hai .
TLP IS FULL OF CHOTYA GROUP.

Muhammad Jibran

Modie has bnot killed
Indian is not
Ok if you insist :) some of them are facts and some of them are assumptions, indians also believe pakistan was involve in pulwama , mumbai attacks etc. That doesn't make it a fact.

Besides you could have quoted the incident of samjhota express where a surving general was tried for the crime. You could have used the example of kalbhoshan yadav.

The examples used don't have a proven link to India, like APS and attack on srilankan team.

If you are making videos for pakistani audience then it's ok but for others they are not facts. (Most of them)

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
It has been awhile since we heard from you.. Advice and criticisms are healthy. Do not personalize it.

Present them in a chronological way, with evidence and facts, which you can find on you tube.

89% Indians are poor, and do most of the dying. Who died in Palwama? Sikhs and daleets.

Anyways good to see you.

Anyways good to see you.

Oh bhai first of all i am not the one who made the video. Advice AK47 who has made the video no me.

Secondly i believe the video has passed the message really well to Indains.

Thirdly i have seen people on this website who think they are out of this world aur khud ithni himath nahi hothi k apni tasbveer hee laga sakain

Bhai tankeed us waqt karni chai jab app AK47 achi video bana ley aur example k saath us ko bathain k video kaisi banthi hai.

Yeah bait kar aur dingain marna aur tankeed karna bada asan hai lekin khud karney ki koi himath nahi

I am waiting to watch your video in the topic soon. I hope you will gather some courage and shower your knowledge on us.

Muhammad Jibran

Modie has bnot killed
Indian is not
Tmhy galiyan kis nay sikhai? Mummy nay ya papa nay?

Muhammad Jibran

Oh bhai first of all i am not the one who made the video. Advice AK47 who has made the video no me.

Thirdly i have seen people on this website who think they are out of this world aur khud ithni himath nahi hothi k apni tasbveer hee laga sakain

Bhai tankeed us waqt karni chai jab app AK47 achi video bana ley aur example k saath us ko bathain k video kaisi banthi hai.

Yeah bait kar aur dingain marna aur tankeed karna bada asan hai lekin khud karney ki koi himath nahi

I am waiting to watch your video in the topic soon. I hope you will gather some courage and shower your knowledge on us.
Hahaha lol i bet not a single minute was watched by the indians.... You have only 51 subscribers and mostly you get views from siasat.pk :D

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ok if you insist :) some of them are facts and some of them are assumptions, indians also believe pakistan was involve in pulwama , mumbai attacks etc. That doesn't make it a fact.

Besides you could have quoted the incident of samjhota express where a surving general was tried for the crime. You could have used the example of kalbhoshan yadav.

The examples used don't have a proven link to India, like APS and attack on srilankan team.

If you are making videos for pakistani audience then it's ok but for others they are not facts. (Most of them)
Chal ab dingain mara chor dey aur khud koi video bana k upload kar dey,]
tankeed karna asan hai lekin apni toh tu tasweer bhi nahi laga saktha video toh daur ki bathlol

Muhammad Jibran

Chal ab dingain mara chor dey aur khud koi video bana k upload kar dey,]
tankeed karna asan hai lekin apni toh tu tasweer bhi nahi laga saktha video toh daur ki bathlol
Don't have the courage to give a rebuttal to defend your facts :D .... You can't hold these fact up to me how can you defend them to an indian

Muhammad Jibran

CARToON KHADIM K FOLLOWER AH GAYA NA APNI AUQATH PAR.
Chal ab himath karke video bana aur dingain marna chore dey

In this topic nahe hota ,on this topic hota hai jahil :D auqat teri ye hai k English ki ak line thek say nahe likh skta or dosroun ko jahil bol raha hai :D

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)

Acha yeh batha lungra khadim aaj kal jail main kiya kara raha hai,suna rozana usay mirch waley danday mila rahey hai,

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
In this topic nahe hota ,on this topic hota hai jahil :D auqat teri ye hai k English ki ak line thek say nahe likh skta or dosroun ko jahil bol raha hai :D
Acha meri english chor dey,yeh batha kahdim k shagird tu video kab bana raha hai aur tera lunbgra leader aaj kal jail main kiya kar raha hai,Imran khan ney us ki sahi mari hai ha ha ha

Muhammad Jibran

Acha yeh batha lungra khadim aaj kal jail main kiya kara raha hai,suna rozana usay mirch waley danday mila rahey hai,
Tu tou keh raha tha tunay video nahe banai magar mirchain tou aesi he lag rahe hain teray jaisay ye karnama tunay anjam diya hou :)
Phr zaban dykh tu apni ....dosroun ko tana dynay say pehlay apni zaban tou dykh lay :D

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Tu tou keh raha tha tunay video nahe banai magar mirchain tou aesi he lag rahe hain teray jaisay ye karnama tunay anjam diya hou :)
Phr zaban dykh tu apni ....dosroun ko tana dynay say pehlay apni zaban tou dykh lay :D
chotye meri tasveer tumay nazar nahi arahi ,Kiya main video banay wala lag raha hoon.Khadim k followers k sur main dimagh k bajaye gobar hai ha ha ha
Video bananay wala AK47 mera doosth hai aur land lord bhi. Main ney uk main us flat rent kiya howa hai.

So tell me how is your lungra leader and when are you making your video.?