Tense Body Language - Are the Civil/Military Relations Deteriorating??

Chaoslover29

This is old old picture, before Coronavirus. Govt is still following COVID SOPS and none of the attendees is wearing a face mask.

Grow up plz.

bandookhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Serious matters discussed in Canada. Look at their faces please

14097472-e1488850409947.jpg

i bet you are some security guard in canada and have never in your life attended an office meeting... this is what your level is my friend.

thousand things are discussed in meeting and at that higher level you can expect anything to be discussed.... how would you know...

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
i bet you are some security guard in canada and have never in your life attended an office meeting... this is what your level is my friend.

thousand things are discussed in meeting and at that higher level you can expect anything to be discussed.... how would you know...
Bogus and not applicable ! don't make it personal .

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Whether NS returns into power, or not no one cares. But IK getting dumped that is very clear.
Aab apne liye dosri kutputli talaash karlo jis ke tum ne pooja start karni hu

Patwari Cares!! Jahil Insan itna bhi nahi pata tmhay.

So agar Patwari ho toh Naya Bhagwan chunnay par tmhay Mubarakbad. Aur agar nhi ho toh unkay fake Dalaal na bano.

Last edited:

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Patwari Cares!! Jahil Insan itna bhi nahi pata tmhay.

So agar Patwari ho toh Naya Bhagwan chunnay par tmhay Mubarakbad. Aur agar nhi ho toh unkay fake Dalaal na bano.
Blind idiot - my post was in response to a comment that was posted on the forum.

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Blind idiot - my post was in response to a comment that was posted on the forum.

Seems you are high on drugs too along with being a Jahil because you responded directly to my comment.

So my comment is still valid. Agar tum Patwari ho toh Naya Bhagwan chunnay par tmhay Mubarakbad. Aur agar nhi ho toh unkay fake Dalaal na bano because they do care.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Seems you are high on drugs too along with being a Jahil because you responded directly to my comment.

So my comment is still valid. Agar tum Patwari ho toh Naya Bhagwan chunnay par tmhay Mubarakbad. Aur agar nhi ho toh unkay fake Dalaal na bano because they do care.
May Allah's curse be on NS and on his wealth.
But I am very disappointed to see IK's team. Majority of his team is from PPP and PML-N who have shamelessly defended Zardari and NS before. And expecting them to bring a change is pointless. Change is not in their favor and will never be because they are from feudal families.